2016 Results

So, the final team standings are:
Crimson Reds: 156 points (86% active)
Pink Panthers: 48 points (42% active)
Soylent Green: -50 points (58% active)
Ghostriders: -68 points (11% active)
Blue Bayous: -134 points (69% active)
Indigo Ink: -137 points (78% active)
Purple Haze: -551 points (-44% active) <-- ouch!
Black Knights: -674 points (24% active)

As you can see, activity plays a BIG factor in final team standings.

Each team was given credit for running horses regularly (at least 1x/month), and penalised for not doing so. If a horse was injured during a month, it didn’t count. Captains were penalised for not entering races for a month when there were enough votes to do so.

Money was awarded based on member activity level (based on voting).

Horses were awarded based on team performance, but if member activity level was too low, no horses were given out. If you got horses, you’ll have an alert on your stable page to allow you to pick which ones you’d like (either a 2yo + yearling, or a mare + baby).

Congrats to everyone on a great year!

Thank you very much. Definitely fun to play, well done team :slight_smile:

Sweet!  Thanks so much Shanti!  I hated that I wasn’t able to remain co-captain with Carole, but I did enjoy getting to play again.

The activity points hurt us a bit, but a good year, nonetheless! I especially love this new system for claiming Color War horses. I didn’t NEED another broodmare…but I wasn’t about to turn those lines down!

Woow, what a day! Final Furlong is too amazing really  :smiley: and Soylent Green is 3rd! Thanks and congratulations everyone!

I agree with Shelbie - loving this new way of picking your prizes. I hope choosing two racing prospects over a Silver-ranked broodmare won’t bite my @$$ in the future!  >:D

I’m the same.  I definitely didn’t need another mare, but those lines…

It was really hard turning down those two colts though.  XD

Hard decision chosing the horses, but finally decided on the racers
many thanks Shanthi!

Glad the prize claiming system is popular :slight_smile: (after a few initial glitches)

The horses were chosen automatically, so you can thank the nice script and/or random number gods for the horses you were offered.

Hi Shanthi - not wanting to look greedy after getting two good racers, but when does the money go into the budget account?

You already got it. :wink: For some reason it inserted it with the date of Dec 1, 2016, though, so it may be a bit far down on the budget sheet.

Oh! I looked back as far as Dec 20th so I missed it. Many thanks  :slight_smile: