2016 RC Bee Foals

Nice colt, glad she’s dropped a live one

Another late foal arrived (and the mare missed her booking, wonderful  ::))!

[color=red]Age of Mythology is a beautiful dark bay filly by Sleipnir out of Egyptian Jazz, a Jazz It Up half-sister to the Lucky Cigar stallion Akhetnaten. She’s named for one of my favorite PC games, where you can play one of three civilizations - Greek, Norse, Egyptian - and do battle with one another using soldier units based on each group’s mythology and god powers based on their respective pantheons.

Egyptian Jazz is shipping home for a very late date to home stallion Eighteen Karat.

[color=blue]3 colts/[color=red]3 fillies/0 stillborn/5 foals left

Congrats on the filly, I’ve heard of that game. Too bad she missed her date.

Cute baby - the game sounds interesting!

Love the name, lets hope she’s worth the muddle she’s caused

After a breather one of our two March foals arrives on time!

Tentatively named [url=http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=21371][b][color=red]S

Lovely filly

Whoo, congrats on the King filly!

And the colts pull even with the fillies as the biggest mare in the barn foals just after midnight.

[color=blue]The Iron Crown is a big bay colt by Bellagio-Glory’s Jewel. He’s his dam’s first colt and is just as stoutly built as his half-sisters when they were born. He is named after the Iron Crown of Lombardy. Why Lombardy? Because his sire’s namesake is a commune in the Province of Como in the Italian region called Lombardy.

Glory’s Jewel will be bred back to Call To War, who’s a tiny stud so maybe her next foal won’t be so monstrous, xD

[color=blue]4 colts/[color=red]4 fillies/0 stillborn/3 foals left

Nice name. :slight_smile:

Love the name. I’m psyched to see how Bellagio does as a stallion. Lonesome Glory <3

Late foal is late. Mamma was due on April 8th but the kiddo kept baking until the 21st, xD

[color=blue]Eckert is a good-sized dark grey colt by High On Love-Party For One, by Lonesome Glory. His namesake is the host program at the TRON: Legacy-inspired ElecTRONica show at Disneyland/California Adventure, which ended last weekend. I’m so excited for my two High On Love foals; they’re both so lovely.

Party For One has a date with home stallion Eighteen Karat.

[color=blue]5 colts/[color=red]4 fillies/0 stillborn/2 foals left

Hey, I’m also waiting for my High On Love foal, [color=red]Ruby Tiger is due 3/30/16 :slight_smile: maybe his babies tend to wait longer? Nice foal!

Must be it; both of my High On Love foals were late. And thank you; his female family isn’t particularly spectacular but hopefully the High On Love/Highland Rogue and Lonesome Glory will rectify that.

Another overdue foal arrived yesterday morning and thanks to her the fillies and colts are evenly matched.

[color=red]The Tesseract is a lovely dark bay filly by the freshman stallion Devil His Due out of the created mare Magical Stone. She’s named for the magical plot device in the movies Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers.

Magical Stone is booked to Sleipnir for a July date. Maybe I’ll name their foal Infinity Gauntlet.

[color=blue]5 colts/[color=red]5 fillies/0 stillborn/1 foal left

Nice filly! :slight_smile:

Watched Avengers last night and thought that’d be a fab name for a racehorse :slight_smile: She’s lovely.

We at RC Bee are pleased to announce that all of our foals have been born lively and healthy and all of our broodmares are in good health. The last foal arrived just a day past her due date, and yes it’s a filly.

[color=red]Song of Songs is a stout dark bay daughter of Long Live The King-DreaminofAngels. It took a while to come up with a name for her and we eventually settled on something biblical the way we chose her half-brother’s name.

DreaminofAngels will be left open for an earlier breeding date next year.

[color=blue]5 colts/[color=red]6 fillies/0 stillborn

Glad to hear everyone is safe and sound :slight_smile:

Pretty filly :slight_smile: