2016 Color War :)

So I’ve spent the last couple of weeks writing backend code to handle Color War stuff.

I’m hoping it’ll work well, but this year may be a bit of an experiment, really. :wink:

At any rate, signing up is now an automated thing (rather than a forum post), so look for the alert on your stable page if you’re interested.

Yay! I’m excited.

This!  I signed up!  I had tons of fun last time, here’s hoping I get just as good of a team this year!

Hooray!

Done! Can’t wait!

Me too :slight_smile:

Me too! I will be playing Color War for the first time, can’t wait! :slight_smile:

When will we about who’s on who’s team???

After signups are over.

Woohoo!  Jumped up and down when I saw the notification.  Just the perfect thing to be more involved this year  :slight_smile:

clapping< Woo Hoo… can’t wait!!!

Yay!  I’m so excited!

Yay!

Can’t wait want to be purple my fave color! Lol

Just a reminder that signups close tomorrow!

We have enough people signed up that I’ve added a 10th team - the [color=pink]Pink Team! (Much as I hate to do it as I personally loathe pink :wink:)

Lol they can be the pink panthers :smiley: or use Mauve instead , When hub doesn’t want to admit something’s pink he says it’s mauve (light pinkish not pepto pink! Lol)

OH! I like Pink Panthers and also Pink Lemonade :wink:

You can brainstorm team names after you’re on a team. :stuck_out_tongue: You just have to wait two more days.

Lol

Pink really :astonished: