2016 CDS Stallion Roster and Reservations

As You Wish has been upgraded back to Silver status. yay!

Can I get Devil His Due’s Mar 1B slot for While I’m Lucky?

Done. Thank you.

UPDATE TO CDS STALLION CONTRACT:

If a reserved booking is not used 10 days prior to your reservation I reserve the right to cancell your booking without notice. Please contact me prior to this deadline if you still plan to use the spot. This is being implemented so we may open these spots up to clients that may use them or for CDS to use. Communication is key!

Example:
If you reserved a Feb 1 spot, I may cancell your reservation by Feb 5 if unused and no attempt of communication has been made.

Sounds like a good policy!
I have one more coming to see Carrowmore she’s due tomorrow, but they’re all crossing their legs so hopefully we don’t need to move her spot, if you want to ots up to you just let me know. Carole :slight_smile:

Just a nitpick: Feb 1 spot ends on Feb 21, so 10 days prior would be Feb 11.

I actually messed that up entirely. I ment 10 days prior to the first day of available breeding so Feb 5th is when i can start cancelling Feb 1 spots if unused, bc they run from the 15-21, right?

You can see the full list of date ranges in the FAQ.

An As You Wish Feb 2 spot may open on the 12th so stand by or let me know you may be interested.

I have a couple that will be a good match, I don’t have the extra money to retire them right now, one I’ll send next yr for a double dose of cross roads! Should make an awesome runner by the looks of the hypo mating along with 2 others! :slight_smile: . I’m so bad I’m planning already!

A March 2 spot is now open for As You Wish

I have one to send! :slight_smile:.
I have a mare I can retire she’s not wanting to run anymore, Heard A Rumor, can i send her to As you wish? Thanks

Can I get the April 1A for Daffodil Lil to Carrowmore?

Hey guys! Since it’s later in the season now and most everyone has got their reservations booked I have opened all mine except Nightfight to non-approval.  So feel free to take whatever spots you wish. :slight_smile:

carole - I will switch Irish Gold over too if that’s all right.

Sure that’s fine

Can I get As You Wish’s June 2 date for Chief’s Lady?

She has opened up their dates to non approval now. :slight_smile:

Oops, so didn’t catch that. Thanks! Hopefully the slot will still be open when Chief’s Lady finally foals.

I apologize for not reserving the spot earlier but now she’s all set for June 2 to As You Wish.  I understand if you want a far away date reserved. :slight_smile:

There are two May 1 spots open to As You Wish. First come first served.