2012 Vaucluse Farms Breedings

Hi everyone,

Here are my planned breedings for the 2012 season. Please let me know if they are okay with you. If you are putting your stallions on no approval, I will contact you once the season starts to lock in a place, just let me know now if you are doing this please. :slight_smile:

[hr][/hr]
[color=red]Hope’s Dream to [color=blue]Witness (Morning Star) for March 1 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Ifyoulovedme to [color=blue]Gotta Go (Final Furlong) for March 1 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Mumbojumbo to [color=blue]King David (Final Furlong) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Presto Slew to [color=blue]Gimme A Shot (Clover Springs) for May 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Highland Gold to [color=blue]Devil May Care (Cascade) for June 2 CONFIRMED
[color=red]High Times to [color=blue]Gunningdownromance (Morning Star) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Art Of Magic to [color=blue]TakeMeToHollywood (Stillwater) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Clendon Park (Clover Springs lease) to [color=blue]Jazz It Up (Edgewood) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Silver Screen to [color=blue]As You Wish (Storybook) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Cigar’s Promise (Delta Ro lease) to [color=blue]A.P. Indy (Final Furlong) for May 1 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Mark My Word to [color=blue]Jazz It Up (Edgewood) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Dancing Girl to [color=blue]Ring Of Fire (Stillwater) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]High Enough to [color=blue]Foolhardy (Clover Springs) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Debateable Move (Windward lease) to [color=blue]High Chances (Criket) for March 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Facetious to [color=blue]Crystal Rainbow (Storybook) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Kamaole Sands to [color=blue]Strider (Cascade) for April 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Secret Flame (Windward lease) to [color=blue]I’m Your Angel (Semiahmoo) for March 2 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Summer Rose (Windward lease) to [color=blue]Candidate (Storybook) for March 2 CONFIRMED X

[color=red]Brilliant Success to [color=blue]Nightfight (Cirque Du Soleil) for March 3 CONFIRMED X
[color=red]Immortal Diva to [color=blue]Prince Of Wonder (Vaucluse) for April 2 CONFIRMED
[color=red]SpritofArabia to [color=blue]Magic Glory (Storybook) for April 2 CONFIRMED
[color=red]Unshakeable to [color=blue]Strike It Rich (Vaucluse) for April 2 CONFIRMED
[color=red]Untamed Horizons to [color=blue]Count Me In (Suffolk) for ? ?
[color=red]Sky Catcher to [color=blue]Alley Cat (Final Furlong) for ? ?
[color=red]Dream Skipper to [color=blue]Highland Laird (Stillwater) for ? ?

[color=red]? to [color=blue]What’s Your Point (Semiahmoo) for ? ?
[hr][/hr]

Thanks y’all!

My boys will all be no-approval required, but thanks for picking them. :slight_smile:  Contact me once breeding season starts and I’ll reserve the spot for you if you’d like, though.

Thanks Andrea, you all of a sudden have some very nice stallions. I didn’t realise! I’ll send you a PM when the season starts.

Good to go. :slight_smile: He’ll be non approval also. thanx for giving him a try. :slight_smile:

Well I’ve changed my mind…Nightfight is going to be under stricked approval. And your still good to go.  Thanks. :slight_smile:

Presto Slew has been pre-booked to Gimme A Shot, Jase. I’ll add for All Jazzed Up when he is retired :slight_smile:

Lindsay

High Enough is back on Lindsay and she will see Foolhardy please! :slight_smile:

I’ve reserved your bookings for my guys.

Jason, April 2 is fine for jazz i have it reserved for you.