Endurance Horse of the Year: All Jazzed Up

SC Colt of the Year: Almost Charming
SC Filly of the Year: Skip It

SC Older Male of the Year: Crown Jewels
SC Older Mare of the Year: Black Magick

Horse of the Year: Can’t Catch Me

Breeder of the Year: Stillwater Farms
Stable of the Year: Stillwater Farms

Congratulations to all the winners and Shanthi for taking both breeder and stable of the yr :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the winners!  Don’t forget to vote for the horse of the year.  :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all the winners ;D

Thank you to those who voted for my horses and me, and a big thank you to Andrea who sold Crown Jewels to me (someone questioned the price at the time ;D).

Where were the nominee’s?  I wasn’t here to vote but would just like to see who was nominated.  :slight_smile:

Sorry, I already deleted the polls because they’d been up for a week.

Awe, well i was just going to see if any of mine were up.  Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Congradulations everyone.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Can’t Catch Me for Horse of the Year. :slight_smile:  Both All Jazzed Up and High Chances deserved the honor equally as much, and CCM is appreciative.  (Or she would be, if she knew what it meant :wink:)

Thanks to all who voted for High Chances.  The boy finally got some recognition outside of the sprinter realm, a title he’s dominated since it began three years ago, and we really couldn’t be happier.  I must admit warm fuzzy feelings over seeing that others besides ME thought he was a kickass horse deserving of the title of HOTY over two other amazing (and younger) horses.  All horses nominated this year definitely deserved it, and I’m looking forward to another amazing year. 

Congrats to all!