2006 Road To The Roses Fantasy Challenge

have we started a Final Furlong one???

I went ahead and joined us up…It starts this weekned i believe so i figure lets give it a try…heres the info for it…

roadtotheroses.com/

League Name: Final Furlong
League Identifier: 2872663817
Activation Code: 643845052

yesterday my ACHILLES OF TROY won a race but unfortunatly it wasen’t a scoring race…and this morning 4 of my 3 of my active horses worked out(2 at the top of their string,1 midpack)ad the inactive one worked midpack as well…

Nice job. I’ve got Achillies of Troy in my string as well, what a great horse. I look forward to seeing how everything plays out before the derby!

i hear that right now hes knwon as the King of Aqueduct if i remmeber right and when he won the Whirlaway yesterday according to the write up it looks like he did it easily…It will be fun to watch him come along…

Yeah, he’s been one of my favorites for awhile. I like his style, he’s a really nice solid runner, and he’s a real cutie to boot. :smiley:

now i just need to see him in action…

I’m in… watch out!!! lol

well my MUSIC SCHOOL put in a good workout this morning…

Hee, I see I scored some points thanks to one of my jockeys. :slight_smile:

Woohooo Im in!!

Whoooo … Bluegrass cat won. :slight_smile: i got a few points. Pretty amazing considering i’m clueless. :lol:

lol, ya who da thunk not only could we pick a winner but a winner in a scoring race… all right…