2 horses same name

I have a mare by the black named Wasn’t Me and mahogany grove has one exact same name. I don’t know how it slipped through, but thought you might like to know. Below are their links. Carole

Mine - finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=5184

Mahogany- finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=10263

Ps I bought her from an auction.

As they’ve both been in the game for quite some time, it seems a bit pointless to rename them now. Unless you’d care to give your mare a different name (or if Mahogany Grove sees this, if she would like to rename hers.)

Mine could have a dif name I don’t mind.
Maybe- Not Me  or Can’t Be Me
Something easy.

FYI, the other mare has been renamed.

Ok :slight_smile:. I only noticed orig when looking at the auction. I was like hey why is my mare in their auction, until I looked closer . Lol  was kinda funny. :slight_smile:

Hi Shanthi,

I have a 3YO colt, Getoutofmyway, finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=13751.
There is another 3YO Colt, owned by Renegade Racing and Breeding, called Getouttamyway, finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=17699.

Their names aren’t the same, however, they are very similar and I didn’t know if you felt that they were close enough that one you would prefer that one of them should be changed.
If you do want one changed, you could change my horses name to Away the Lads.

I have sent you a post about this before but as I haven’t heard anything back, I am guessing that you didn’t get it. I used the “Contact Shanthi” link and have a vague idea that you had said some time ago that there was a problem with that (or did I dream it???).

No, there’s no problem with it. I got both your e-mails, but haven’t had a chance to deal with it. As they’re both racing already, I’m not in a huge hurry to deal with this. I hope to get to it later in the week, though.