2 Broodmares For Lease/Possible Sale:

Due to the increasing size of our brood band, there are a couple of mares I don’t currently intend to breed this year.  I wanted to offer them to the public instead, in case someone would like a foal from them.  Prices/terms may be negotiable, so PM me.  And if no one offers, I will go ahead & breed them myself.  I would also consider a reasonable sales price, although until their foals have been proven (both have 2YOs who will run this summer), I’m trying to avoid that.

Anyhow, PM me with any questions/comments/concerns, but here are the ladies for your consideration:

SLEW COPY - finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=9660
A tall, 16.1hh blood bay broodmare.  She had a very late, very brief career in the track, and might have missed her peak time on the track.  And judging by her 2YO filly, this is probably true.  Her daughter, AS SLEW PROMISE (x As You Wish) already stands 15.3hh, when she is expected to mature between 16-17hh, so she might not be too far off from her peak maturity.

MORNING DEELITES - finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=8074
Beautiful flashy dark grey mare, standing 16.0hh.  She was a winner from 13 starts, but was retired too early IMO, thanks to my rookie mistake.  She has 3 foals, including a 2YO colt by Cryptic Ballad, JAVASONG, who stands a cool 15.3hh, when he’s expected to mature between 16-17hh.  Not to shabby, he might be an early maturer.  She has currently been promised to another stable, but since they have not responded yet, I am willing to hear other offers.

Morning Deelites has been leased out.

Slew Copy is still available, and price may be negotiable.  Both of their 2YOs will run on April 13, so we’ll see how they fare.