2/18

Meh day - only half the ponies showed up for work today.

25(7)-1-2-6(1)-4 $89,150

WIN:
[color=blue]Dumbledore (3yo, Highland Magic) in an OA.

PLACES:
[color=blue]Regalo (3yo, Ring of Fire) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Everlasting Spell (3yo, Highland Wizard) in an OA.

SHOWS:
[color=red]Baroque (3yo, Golden Text) in a maiden.

[color=blue]Coat of Arms (3yo, Chivalry) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Friar Tuck (3yo, Long Live The King) in a NW2.

[color=blue]Metalkprettyoneday (3yo, Octagonal) in a NW3.

[color=blue]Cadeau (4yo, Highland Laird) in an OA.

[color=red]Lonesome Dove (3yo, Crystal Rainbow) in the Boo La Boo Stakes.

FOURTHS:

[color=red]Pillow Talk (4yo, Slew O’Scots) in a NW3.

[color=red]Spread The News (5yo, All Jazzed Up) in an OA.

[color=blue]Lost Continent (4yo, Dark Continent) in an OA.

[color=blue]Trezene (5yo, Octagonal) in an OA.

We really liked 3rd today.

8-0-0-4-2

3RDs
[color=blue]Quaelor (4yo, Spock) in a NW2.
[color=red]Tiara Tango (5yo, High on Love) in her OA.
[color=blue]Necropolis (3yo, The Fighting Fifty) in his OA.
[color=green]Lion D’or (5yo, Harvard Bound) in a 30k claimer and stays home.

4TH
[color=red]Silent Forest (3yo, Sixth Day) in her NW1.
[color=red]Dixie Dance (3yo, Dixie Time) in her 15k claimer and stays home.

I couldn’t resist entering her… and she still refuses to win. [color=red]Ch. Winter Queen finished 2nd/10 in Boo La Boo Stakes. Maybe it’s not her favourite distance too. Anyway, she’s supposed to have another month off.

[color=red]A Sweet Melody finished 4th/8 in open allowance.

[color=red]Ch. Iyaiyai finished 6th/14 in open allowance steeplechase.

My horses haven’t enjoyed the cold anymore than I have.  :stuck_out_tongue:  Got my first win of the year though, so we’re hopefully hitting our stride.  Two out, both on the board.

[color=green]Honor In Victory won his first ever race, a 9.5f Maiden.  Woo!

[color=blue]Shadows on the Sun placed 4th in his 7.5f Allowance.

Not a great day, No wins and only 50% OTB.

20(12)-0-3(3)-4(3)-3 $208,800

Seconds
[color=red]G.Ch. Song Thief, (4yo, Cool Thief) [/b] in the G1 Epsom Handicap beaten by a Nose.
[color=red]Ch. Golden Globes, (3yo, Golden Text) [/b] in the G2 Hutcheson Stakes.
[color=blue]Ch. My Toni’s Pride, (4yo, Smart Strike) [/b] in the G2 San Luis Obispo Handicap, beaten by a Head.

Thirds
[color=red]Ch. Flaming Text, (3yo, Golden Text) [/b] in the G1 Spring Champion Stakes.
[color=red]G.Ch. Back St. Flight, (5yo, Major’s Flight) [/b] in the G2 San Luis Obispo Handicap.
[color=red]Tie Me Up (Leased from Markos), (5yo, Strider) [/b] in the G3 Bill Ritchie Handicap.
[color=red]Ch. Speak Your Piece, (4yo, Spock) [/b] in an OA.

Who had all the winners? Of the five of us who have posted so far in this Topic, we only had two winners. Well, I guess there’s truth to the old adage “It’s the quiet ones who are the deadly ones”.

Semiahmoo did quite well in stakes at least, which I know because we were watching our horses follow them lol

Haha Steph and Lewis I was just going to pipe in… We definitely had a great day! 21 out, 12 wins and 17 OTB

21(6)-12(3)-4-1-0 $434,500

Wins
[color=blue]OutOfTheWay (3yo, Slew O’ Scots) broke his maiden over turf
[color=blue]Shot In The Dark (3yo, Gimme A Shot) Broke his maiden in a NW1 turf allowance
[color=red]Over The Moon (3yo, Moonopoly) in a NW2 allowance
[color=blue]Kutt and Dry (3yo Strider) in a NW3 allowance
[color=red]I’myourluckynumber (4yo, Strike It Rich) in an open SC allowance
[color=red]Constant Spur (3yo Tottenham Hotspur) in an open turf allowance
[color=blue]Noble Spirit (3yo, Nobly Regal) in a $15,000 claimer. He stayed with us
[color=blue]Wish Upon Me (4yo, Strike It Rich) in a $50,000 claimer, finally breaking his maiden. He stayed with us
[color=blue]Rasputan (5yo, Devil His Due) in a $15,000 claimer. He stayed with us
[color=blue]GreatBallsOfFire (3yo, Ring Of Fire) in the GII Hutcheson Stakes, his first stakes start
[color=blue]Ch. Slew For You (5yo, Slew O’ Scots) in the GII San Luis Obispo Handicap
[color=red]Queen’s Romeo (3yo, Highland Laird) in the Boo La Boo Stakes, her first stakes start

2nds
[color=blue]Stolen Romance (3yo, Steal Your Heart) in a turf maiden behind stablemate OutOfTheWay
[color=blue]Mile A Minute (3yo, Sixth Day) in a dirt NW2 allowance behind stablemate Over The Moon
[color=red]Love and War (3yo, Call To War) in a turf NW3 allowance behind stablemate Kutt and Dry
[color=red]Night catcher (5yo, Dark Continent) in an open SC Allowance behind stablemate I’myourluckynumber

3rd
[color=red]Miss Joe (4yo, I’m Your angel) in an open dirt allowance

Nicely done, Kim. That is definitely a great day. Congratulations.

Today was a significant milestone for CDS. 

Sponsored (Wch. Nightfight (G) X Indy’s Lady (G) (A.P. Indy (S) X Always A Lady (S)))
finished 2nd in the Grade 3 Bill Ritchie Handicap officially earning his World Champion Status.  He’s been raced twice this year and has finished second both times and has came out of his races surprisingly well at D energy.  Old boy may have another year in him!  I was saving some mares back thinking I was going to retire him but I hate to pull him early in hopes of lengthening his resume. :slight_smile:

So for the official introduction we are welcoming our newest world champion qualifier…

[color=blue]WCh. Sponsored!

Congratulations! WCh looks so fancy  8)

Congratulations! Here’s hoping for his next success :smiley: