11/4

Super fantastic day here! Sent 9 out, came home with 10 and all except for 1 were in the money! Even the babies :smiley:

2yos
Face The Fire (I’m Your Angel) WON his 2yo maiden. Very excited about this boy, he is by the mare GCh. Just Victory II so I really am looking forward to his racing career.

Blowing Kisses (What’s Your Point) WON her 2yo Maiden. Very excited about this win as well! Both of my stallys pulled off wins in there 2yos today :smiley:

Little Inclination (High Chances) ran 4th in his 2yo allowance. His first start, not too shabby. We’ll try dirt next time

All Revved Up (All Jazzed Up) ran 6th in her 2yo allowance. Her first start as well, we will try dirt next time

[u]3yo+[/u]
I’m Your Eskimo (I’m Your Angel) ran 2nd in a dirt allowance. We tried him with blinkers for the first time, he seemed to like them

Outer Bounds (Omaha) ran 3rd in a turf allowance. We are going to try some equipment next time to see if we can push him just a touch faster

Hubble (Point Given) was my random $5000 claim of the day and he ran 2nd! woohoo! I liked his lines so figured what the heck

Stolen Gift (Foolhardy) ran 2nd in a NW3 dirt allowance. This was the longest race she has run so pretty pleased with her

Uncanny Yodel (Highland Bandit) ran 2nd in the Jacques Cartier Stakes. Pretty stoked about that, especially after a disappointing run in her last stakes. She is blossoming as a 4yo!

Sunday Paper (Sunday Silence) ran 1st in the Whimsical Stakes, super duper excited about this boy. 3 stakes wins in a row! WOO HOO! He was in a tough crowd as well, I couldn’t be happier with him!

An AWESOME day for us!

The only 2yo we sent out was [color=blue]Paris Song (A.P. Indy) who ran 2nd/14 in a NW2 Turf race. I would also like to give a shout-out to the victor of the race, Prince Charming, who is the first racing foal of my mare, Von Hollywood.
[color=blue]Notable Dancer ran 3rd/6 in a NW3. He broke his leg a year ago so we’re excited by this. Looks like he prefers turf now!
[color=blue]Rocket Smoke won his OA.
[color=green]Spirit of Autumn, after being switched to SC, won his OA (and is making me hate myself for gelding him, but oh well).
We claimed [color=green]French Riviera from Bacon Racing and he finished 4th/6; I think he’ll be a nice turf gelding.
[color=red]Ordinarily Yours won her NW1 (finally!).

Our big highlight was [color=blue]Glorioso finishing 2nd/10 in the Ungr. Artax Handicap.
[color=red]Illuminate Joy ran 4th/10 in the G2 Whimsical Stakes.

[color=blue]Personable Joe, [color=red]Cherokee Princess, and [color=red]Final Point bombed.

Had 7 out today, and only three were in the money… :stuck_out_tongue:

2yos
[color=red]Heartbreak did pretty well in her debut today, finishing 4th out of a full field.
[color=red]Akasha won her NW3 and in her first start ever no less! High hopes for this one. :slight_smile:

3yos
[color=red]Kiss The Bride won her Allowance in a crowded field with some intimidating competition. Very proud of our Bride!

Those are all the notable results; our other four runners placed terribly.

:stuck_out_tongue: 1 win out of 21 running… cruddy day lol

Five ran, three brought home money - and two of those three are two-year-olds, so I’m impressed with them!

As Shelbie mentioned, [color=blue]Prince Charming (by A. P. Indy) came home 1st/14 in his first start, an NW2 over 6.0f on turf.
[color=red]Folk Dance (by Point Given) fared better in her second start, running 2nd/14 in a turf NW2 against fillies.
Coming off of a month’s rest at the boarding stable, [color=blue]Uncle Pennybags (by What’s Debatable) ran a solid 4th/13 in the Grade 3 Chatham Stakes. His fitness wasn’t quite where I’d wanted it to be for this start, so hopefully after a bit more exercise he’ll be back on form and get his stud qualifications wrapped up.

Sent out 9 and 5 came home with money, most of them the babies!
Just the money earners posted

[color=blue]Thru Traffic-(giants causeway)5.5f NW3 Allow,2yo,Dirt - Good,[color=blue]2nd impressed with this guy,bought him for $1k! His first time out he only lost by a neck!
[color=red]Rocking Bird-10.5f Allow,3yo+,Dirt - Good,[color=red]4th another mare I claimed towards broodmare prospect, was beginning to think she was a dud.
[color=blue]Leading Man-(I’m your angel)5.5f Maid,2yo,Dirt - Good,[color=blue]3rd this st Patrick’s day baby did well for his first time out, only losing out by 1/4 length, running 3rd by just a neck!
[color=red]Getting Wired(gone haywire)-5.5f Maid,2yo F,Dirt - Good,[color=red]3rd this girl super impressed me, being a July baby at only 15h of her predicted 16.2 height.She finished in 3rd by a head. 4 1/2 lengths off the lead.
[color=blue]Blood Lance-15.5f Gr. 2 Whimsical Stakes for 4yo+,SC - Wet,[color=blue]3rd this guy has been lounging at the track just doing easy workouts, super happy he finally started showing his old form since the track was wet!

Ugh my 2yo’s are doing TERRIBLE right now!  Best finish from one was a fourth last race day from She’s No Bull who is a 1/2 sister to GCh. Von Lichtenstein. Speaking of which…

Von won his prep race today for the Derby winning the 9f G1 Wood Memorial!  This was also his last stakes race he needed before he can become studified in a year or two  :wink:  Sent him off to rest at home before the Derby in May.

Woo! Look forward to racing his babies someday. :slight_smile:

14 out, only 3 out of the money, AND we got a stakes win! Yay!

Wins:
[color=red]A Capella (What’s Debatable) in a NW2.

[color=red]Original Copy (Lasting Spirit), 2yo 1/2 sister to MSWs Sixth Day and Corunda.

[color=red]Clairvoyant (Holy Bull), 2yo filly who’s the first foal of her MSW dam.

[color=red]Crown of Stars (War Chant) in a NW1.

[color=blue]Highland Star (Starzen) in a NW3.

[color=red]Celtic Magic (Must Be Magic) in the Jacques Cartier Stakes, making her a MSW! :slight_smile:

Places:
[color=red]Live A Little (Jazz It Up), 2yo 1/2 sister to MSWs Ring of Fire, Can’t Catch Me, and Do You Dare.

Shows:
[color=red]Glorious Romance (Gunningdownromance), 2yo 1/2 sister to MSWs Overweening and Fabulously High.

Our luck is bound to change soon, but I’ll take what I can get in the meantime. :wink:

Not too bad today.

[color=red]Kingston Cara broke her maiden in a NW1 for 3yo fillies  :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Baringa surprised us with a decent 3rd in the Jacques Cartier Stakes
after not wanting to run any sort of race since last year. [color=red]Club Liquid wasn’t too far behind in 5th.

2yo [color=blue]Burn Signal (Turn n Burn) was 8th on his first start.

[color=red]Kingston Coup showed nothing today, finishing down the field in a maiden.

Sent 9 out…

4YO [color=blue]TRIOMPHE (x Magic Glory) was the only winner, winning his NW3 with a jaw-dropping speed factor of 209.  Both of his wins for the year have been on slow turf.  Please don’t tell me he only likes the challenge…  Either way, he’s learned to be pretty consistant this year, and this gives me a lot of hope for his future.  I love this fellow…  He also beat out two former stablemates - it looks like I kept the correct one, FOR ONCE! Ha.  :slight_smile:

2YO [color=red]Nicole’s Majic (x A.P. Indy) was our “big purchase” at the 2YO auction - she finished 2nd in her debut maiden today.  Considering none of my 2YOs had done any rigorous workouts prior to running, I think this is big.  :slight_smile:

2YO homebred [color=red]Coquette (x Bellagio) finished 3rd in her debut against a full field.  She is the oldest foal from Bellagio.

Our star mare, 4YO [color=red]Afterglow (x Affirmed) reminded us yet again that she’s not a long distance type of girl, dropping to 4th by the end of her 13f OA.

Another 2YO hombred, [color=blue]Mimic (x I’m Your Angel) finished 5th in his debut.  I’m kicking myself for selling his “dud” dam and her only daughter, as this is proving to be a strong line.  For once, my theory of a mare who was “unproven/unraced in her prime, that’s why she ran like crap as an older mare” worked.  And I sold before then.  :stuck_out_tongue:  But I have Mimic and his yearling 1/2 brother, Copycat.  The 3YO filly I sold is now a stakes winner.

Ponies that finished off the board: 2YO Catalan Bay (x Rock of Gibraltar) was midpack, 8th/14 in her debut…3YO Allinvain (x Worth My While) finished 9th/12, his first time off the board this year, with no apparent reason…3YO Win Zenith (x Gotta Go) finished a disappointing 10th/12 - with his pedigree and height, he ought to be a running machine, but he takes forever to regain energy - he may still be immature.  I think he needs shorter distances, judging by today’s run.  3YO Lovespell (x Magic Cross) finished 12th/14 in her maiden.

Looking for the silver lining?  At least no one was dead last…heh.  They all tried a little.