11/16

Not a great day for us but we did have 2 winners.

The ever consistent Beautiful Disaster came home a winner today in a Dirt OA. 1st/7.

Dark Lairs managed to put together back to back wins, today in a Dirt NW3. 1st/6.

One of our better days (finally!).

2yo’s
[color=blue]Pepper Bomb ran 4th/9 in a NW3.
[color=red]Crack the Bell (Dark Continent) ran a very uncharacteristic 9th/13 in an OA, so we’ve shipped her home to give her the rest of the year off.
[color=blue]Spirit of Autumn (Lasting Spirit) was 4th/10 in the Ungr. Huntington Stakes.

[color=red]Dark Twilight ran 2nd/8 in a NW3.
[color=blue]Hollywood Groove was 2nd/6 in his NW3.
[color=green]Time to Shine bombed to 12th/14 in an OA.
[color=red]Captain’s Promise ran 9th/9 in an OA.
[color=blue]Rocket Smoke was our sole winner and won an OA against 5 others.

Not a bad day for us, we only sent 3 out, all came home with a cheque

Eloquently (Strider) ran 3rd in a 2yo allowance. An improvement over her last few starts

Burn It Down (Whats Your Point) ran 4th in a 2yo allowance, I think it was too short for him. He has won his past 3 starts on turf, this run was shorter and on dirt (got to experiment right?)

Six Point O WON her steeplechase allowance which I am ecstatic about because she FINALLY broke her maiden! WOO HOO! Clearly she likes really really long (17f…) SC races

Just ponies out in the undercard. 

Joey the Giant was 3rd in his NW3.
Arizona Dream was 2nd in her OA; Sludge was 7th in the same race.
Nolanda was 2nd in her OA.
Canaryinacoalmine was 4th in his OA.
Higher Agenda was 2nd in her OA.
Highlight of the day was Sweet as Honey’s win in his maiden.

I had seven runners today and only one hit the board.

My Irish River filly Vishnu won for the third time in a row. If she keeps this up she’s going into a stakes by the end of the year. Of the others two need vacations and I’m thinking of putting Eighteen Karat over the hurdles before retiring him to stud.

All second places this day and I’m happy about it - they earned some money and can stay at the same levels :wink:

[color=red]Alchaasibiyeh - 2nd/9 in 6.5 furlongs NW1 Allowance for 2yo F, three lengths behind the winner but with the highest speed figure ever.
[color=red]Brief Contact - 2nd/6 in 6 furlongs NW2 Allowance for 3yo, lost by a nose. She’s good both in sprint and endurance races.
[color=green]Snowballs Chance - 2nd/6 in 7 furlongs NW1 Allowance for 3yo. Good to have this boy at the end of the year.

not a great day had 6 out and claimed a nice 2 yo filly , who finished 3rd in her race. otherwise my horses came in with two 5th places and a 3rd. i actually lost money due to claiming the filly but she has nice lines and i had my eye to the future and the broodmare barns.

Our ponies finally started bringing in a bit of money yesterday after what has seemed like a bit of a drought.

[color=blue]Count Grace was 3rd out of a 6 horse field in his NW3.
[color=blue]Cougar was 3rd out of 6 in his NW1.
[color=blue]Dark Seduction was 8th out 14 in a Maiden. Hoping to figure out this little guy soon.