11/15

12(7)-2(1)-3(2)-3(2)-0 $165,500

Our horses continue to show improved results with 2/3rd of our runners today finishing in the top 3 in their races. Maintained our 100% record with our Ivy Creek horses.

Wins
[color=red]Foolish Queen (Leased from Ivy Creek), (2yo, Bellagio) in the Ung Huntington Stakes. She remains unbeaten in her 3 starts overall.
[color=red]White Hart Lane, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur) in an NW3.

Seconds
[color=blue]Ch. Last Orders, (3yo, Lasting Spirit) in the G2 Yallambee Classic. Finished in a dead heat for 2nd.
[color=blue]Ch. Jetplane, (3yo, What’s Your Point) in the G2 A.D. Hollindale Stakes.
[color=red]Crazy Shades, (2yo, The Fighting Fifty) in the G3 Valley Stream Stakes.
[color=red]Flaming Wire, (2yo, Gone Haywire) in an OA.

Thirds
[color=red]Tottenham’s Way, (2yo, Tottenham Hotspur) in the G3 Valley Stream Stakes.
[color=blue]Ancient Magic, (2yo, Magic Glory) in an NW3.

Great day, only sent 5 out but all were 1st or 2nd 5(1)-3-2(1)-0-0 $93,000

Wins
[color=red]Top O’ The Mornin’ (2yo, I’m Your Angel) won her NW3 allowance, her second win in a row, time for a stakes
[color=blue]Honorable Act (3yom Stagehand) in an open allowance after a good rest
[color=blue]Golden Sun (2yo, Golden Text) in an open allowance, he has been running super well - time for a stakes

Places
[color=blue]Cold Shot (2yo, Gimme a Shot) in a maiden - his best run so far, improvement! yay!
[color=red]Fight For Me (2yo, Night Fight) in the Huntington Stakes. This is only her 4th lifetime start, very pleased with her in this tough field of babies!

Pretty good day.

[color=red]Cat Fight (3yo Nightfight) won her NW3 bringing her record to four wins and three seconds from eight starts this year.

[color=red]Rahylicious (3yo Rahy) won her NW1. This was her first start in our colours.

[color=blue]Prohibition (2yo AP Indy) was 6th in the ungraded Huntington Stakes. He’s going home for a holiday.

Only one entry, and a win.

3yo [color=blue]Ch. My Toni’s Pride won open allowance steeplechase sprint. I’d love to see him studified because of his lineage, although he runs only over fences.

A pretty exciting day for Four Aces! sent 7 out all but 1 hit the boards, plus we picked up the 2yo filly by Call to War, Red Sonja. Here are our top horses for today.

[color=red]Soul Surfer (Invasor) broke her maiden in the 7.5 f NW2 allowance on turf for 2 yo fillies.

[color=red]Fabled Time (Express Yourself) Won the 6.0f NW2 allowance on dirt for 3 yo. This is her second win in a row.

[color=blue]Rockport Crossing (A.P. Indy) Keeps improving with a 2nd place in the 17.0f NW2 allowance over fences for 3yo+. Looking like he’s taken to the endurance races.

[color=red]Little Indy (A.P. Indy) also improved today with a 3rd place in the 6.5f NW1 allowance on turf foe 2 yo Fillies.

[color=blue]Devil’s Stride (Strider) Placed 3rd in the 13.5 NW3 allowance on turf for 3 yo+. We are still working of this colts distance. He is liking the grass over dirt.