1/29

Again, nothing too spectacular today. Five out and only two in the money most notably [color=blue]Baringa finishing 4th in the ungraded Dave Feldman Stakes. He finished on the same speed figure as the winner and possibly might need a bit more distance. He always tries hard so although a win or place would have been nice not to disapointing. [color=blue]Lethal Evil finished 9th in the same race but also on the same speed figure as Baringa so not too bad from him. He’ll probably be switched back to the dirt.

Great day today! Sent one out and two came back.

3yo filly [color=red]Mission Of Love ran in the Gr. 1 Sunshine Millions Oaks and wired the field for another win! Not only is she three for three, she also earned her GCh. status! Very happy with this gorgeous gal.  ;D
We also claimed [color=red]Gypsy Moon from a 15k 3yo Turf claimer. She came back with a 5th/6, but it was only her first start. Looks like we’ve got some figuring out to do.  ::)

Pretty happy, sent out a lot of horses today.

[color=red]Ama Nesciri had a big improvement from her last performance, placing 5th out of 12 in an 8.5f turf allowance for mares. Still need to figure her out a little more though.

Recent purchase from Stillwater Farms, [color=green]My Kingdom, had his first start with us in a 9.5f allowance on dirt. His record makes him look like he’ll be happier on turf, but he still managed to bring in a paycheck with a 4th out of 10 finish.

Ivy Creek Farm lease [color=red]Hello Goodbye had a very good race, coming home 1st out of 8 in a strong field in her 9.5f dirt allowance.

[color=green]Silver Cross came home 1st out of 9 in his 9.0f dirt allowance. :slight_smile:

Our only particularly disappointing start was from [color=green]Remember the Alamo. He finished 8th out of 8 in a 9.0f turf starter allowance, although his energy/fitness wasn’t quite what I’d have wanted it to be for a race, so hopefully getting him in shape will help him pick up his hooves.

Pretty crappy day (was bound to happen given our recent streak). We sent out 7 and 2 brought back a few dollars. These races were the deciding factor to sell a few horse.

[color=red]Word Association ran 12th in her NW1 and has been put up for sale.
[color=blue]Malevolence ran 9th in his SC debut and has also been listed for sale.
[color=blue]Orkenstorm ran 5th of 13 in his Allowance and has been gelded. He’s ran 3 times, finishing 5th twice, so he’s picking up tiny checks but not enough to cover entry fees. We’re hoping a lowering of testosterone will make him concentrate again.
[color=red]June My Love came through and finished 2nd in her Allowance, beating 6 others. Darn you Grace and your recent lease on Hello Goodbye! (I kid, I love you <3).
[color=blue]Smooth Criminal had been entered in a 50k Claimer in order to find a hopefully easy spot for him. He went unclaimed and finished 2nd.
[color=green]Parallel Universe ran 7th and has been put up for sale.
[color=green]Roi d’Argent ran a disappointing 10th in the G3 Mac Diarmida H. He’ll be returned to the Allowances or the occasional UNG.

Those for sale are all negotiable on price. Next Wednesday will let us know about other on-the-fence ponies  >:D

Very nice day.

3yos fillies Sludge and Maya came in 3rd and 4th in their NW1 allowance. 

3yo colts Canaryinacoalmine and Odysseus came in 2nd and 4th in their NW3 allowance.

Highlight of the day was a win in the Newcastle Gold Stakes (Gr. 3) by Demand the Best.  It was his 7th stakes win, qualifying him for studship.  Everything else is icing on the cake.  Yay Crystal Rainbow!

Yay studification!

Decent day here

Cross Your Fingers held his own back in graded company, finishing 5th/13 in the G3 Mac Diarmida.

Cruella Deville ran well in a steeplechase non-winners of 3, finishing 3rd/6.

Don’t Put Me Back never really bothered to run, 9th/14 in a turf NW1 for fillies and mares.

DontCallMeSue continues to run well, finishing 2nd/14 in a Turf nonwinners of 3.

Double Luck never picked up her feet in a dirt starter allowance, 7th/9.

Sneak About didn’t much feel like running in the G3 Sabin 7th/10.