1/2/25

I think he was 4th in the original race but did a bit better in the re run!

Places:
High On Rainbows (5yo, Crystal Rainbow) in a claiming race

Both my stakes entries (Sugarfoot race 49, Fivel race 50) were wiped from yesterday’s races. I guess they can try again.

Fivel’s page does show he ran this year in his overall record (sorry for bad phone drawing):

I did notice after I had entered Fivel and Sugarfoot they weren’t assigned jockeys but thought nothing of it (figured it was a minor bug), and looking at results for races 49 and 50, the Finish positions 1 (race 49) and 3 (race 50) are missing. Not saying rerun the races, just trying to help solve the mystery for future races.

1 Like

Great start to the year for us, hoping it’s not a fluke as a result of the server meltdown! Thank you again Shanthi for all you’ve done and continue to do! We have a new stakes winner in the barn!
Wins:
No Time to Dance (4yo, Drum Major) in a NW2 Allowance
Ch. Dead Sea Scrolls (5yo, To Die For) in an Allowance- earned her Ch. title as well!
Paddy O’Doyle (5yo, Yes It’s Paddy) in a NW2 Allowance
Bright Thread (3yo, Frankel) in the Appleton Handicap (Gr. 3)- Excited to see how this boy’s career progresses.

Places:
Interesting Doodle (6yo, Doodles) in an Allowance
Ch. Brave The Stage (5yo, Daredevil Dan) in the Spectacular Bid Stakes (Ungr.)- pleased with this result after winning 5 SC’s after switching mid season! Also earned his Ch. title with this placing!
Ch. War Bride (4yo, To Die For) in the Survive Stakes (Ungr.)- earned Ch title with this placing!

Fourths:
Tall Note (4yo, Latino Mix) in a NW3 Allowance
Smooth History (4yo, Prince Of Wonder) in an Allowance

Fifths:
Cool Sand (4yo, Last For More) in an Allowance
Klass Klown (5yo, Animal Kingdom) in the El Conejo Handicap (Ungr.)

Also Rans:
GCh. Gett Bold (8yo, Tottenham Hotspur) 7th in the Spectacular Bid Stakes (Ungr.)

1 Like

My Stable is still showing only 3 runners yesterday, however, when I look at my budget, it shows that some of my missing 7 runners earned purse money. When I look at the 7 and select View Races, while the Race Record shows that they all had 1 race this year, when I go to look at their races for 2025, while it shows the summary for 2025, it also says No entries this year.

The other 3 runners show the details for their races.

When I look at the results of the races for the 7, none of them show up however, when I look at the result of the race for the 3, they show up.

As I said:

• I didn’t bother to delete the budget entries for the original 43 races that ran
  • The original set of stakes races (44-50) ran OK so I left those alone
  • I haven’t yet fixed the race records for the horses who re-ran races 1-43 1-3 times (planning to do that today or tomorrow)

Race records should be fixed.

1 Like

My ponies that ran on 1/2 are showing double race records for 2025.

Should be fixed.

1 Like