Wow, April is close...

I own Golden Text, I was

desparate to have an Indy 2YO! :slight_smile: So yeah, look out for him! :wink:

Well I couldn’t resist so

here are my 6 babys to run this year. I raised a few but I’ve also bought a few only good

ones though or really cheap pretty ones.

Gambler’s Road- (Cross Roads X Lady

Gambler)
A nice big 17h black with a blaze this stallion should hold his own. He has a

great GOT and will probably accel over the jumps as a three year old. He’ll race on the

turf next week. Sire has produced more than enough MSWs to prove himself. Dam has produced

SP Ante Up.

Steel ‘n’ Tell- (ICh Highland Pride X Ch. Easy Livin’)
16h grey stallion

with a blaze sire has produced MSWs. This is the first foal of his dam who has passsed away

after only having 3 foals. His GOT is alright he should be a nice miler or a little more

Kentucky Derby maybe??? Probably will do really well his 3yo year.

Cigar’s Native-

(Cigar X Native Princessa)
This nice 16h bay stallion has a blaze and a little white on one

foot. Out of MSW producer Cigar and out of a daughter of Native Dancer. His GOT is alright

it could be a little better but who knows maybe he’ll over come some of the trainers ideas

of a race horse.

Gone To Gold- (Easy Goer X Gold ‘n’ Glitter)
This is my first filly

she’s a light chestnut with a blaze and only stands a small 15h. Dam has produced onw

winner and one placed out of 2 to race. Sire has produced MSWs Good To Go and Simply Heroic.

Her GOT is alright I think she’ll be a great sprint mare but never much for any

distance.

Notta Cat- (Storm Cat X Ready And Willing)
This is my only other filly I have

as a two year old. She’ll stand a nice 15h light chestnut with a blaze and a LH sock. Sire

has produced SP Tempestad and not done much more. Dam is producer of MSW Ready to Rumble.

Her GOT isn’t all that great, but she’ll do well with some care.

Rocket Fuel- (GCh. Jazz

It Up X Rocket Fast)
This is an impressive 17h solid chestnut colt. He’s big and stout

like his sire. Sire has produced multiple MSWs and has proven himself as a sire of older

horses. Dam has produced a winner out of 1 foal to race. Has an alright GOT but who cares

he’s pretty anyway and I like his name.

Well that’s all of them for now. Oh yeah and

Andrea I’ll take the Classic baby I don’t have one and kind of wanted one. :wink:

Meghan

So Andrea, trying to get rid

of your I’m A Classic baby huh? You’ll regret it… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

?? I’m not trying to get

rid of him… he’s sitting right there in his stable waiting for me to get around to

entering him (read… waiting for me to randomly pick him to start :wink:)

Aw… Classic ain’t

pleased… :stuck_out_tongue: He doesn’t understand what he ever did to you! :frowning: Perhaps being in my stable

was enough… :wink: Hehehe… :smiley: