Wow, April is close...

Well, we’ll be racing a

grand total of 15 2YO’s this year, barring of course purchases and sales. We’ll be looking

to go a little better than last year, which will be essentially in the consistency and more

wins arena… It is quite hard to top a homebred winning the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile

Fillies… :smiley:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2048’ target=’_blank’>Central

Park[/b]
[i]Highland Bandit x Pardon Me

Mister[/i]
This filly is a stunner. She’s a huge 17h and she’s, wait for it,

dapple grey! Highland Bandit looks like he’s going to develop into a star stallion with

three MSW, one SW and three SP horses from his first crop of eight foals. She is her dam’s

last foal, so I’m glad that I can continue Pardon’s line on. She’s 1/2 to MSW Backseat

Driver, SW Road Rage, SP Social Climber and SP Pirate’s Revenge. Social Climber also

produced SW Whistler’s Point and SP A.P. Pardon. She has an alright GOT, but I don’t pay

strict attention to them. I’m trying her over turf first though. Liking this

one…

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1935

target=’_blank’>Cerulean Sands[/b]
[i]Man O’War x Harada’s

Treasure[/i]
I’m not cetain about this little fillies ability. All her sire’s

foals have been winners and he’s had a couple of stakes grade horses which is a fair

indicator. Looking at her dam line, she’s 1/2 to SW Buried Treasure, SW Treasure It and SP

Tresors Caches. If she can get some luck with her ability I think she might do alright. Her

GOT is pretty average, nothing outstanding and nothing terrible so that’s fine. She’ll have

her first start on turf.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1940

target=’_blank’>Chanson[/b]
[i]Jazz It Up x

Songbird[/i]
I think this colt will be a nice 3YO jumper. Jazz It Up is a nice

stallion with three MSW, one SW and one SP from seven foals. I think that he is one of the

better jumps sires in the game being the sire of the awesome mare Jazz’ed. Her dam was a

solid racer who managed a fourth in a stakes race. Her dam is from Heartsong making her 1/2

to MSW Highland Song, MSW Rainbow Connection, SW Sing To Me and SP Song Of Pride. So really

there are no doubts that this colt’s family has class. His 1/2 brother Road To Rome is a

placed 3YO. His GOT isn’t too bad, but yeah, he does indicate possibly mid-long distance

jumps racing wiill be his niche. He’ll be having his first start on

turf.

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1941

target=’_blank’>Danstruck[/b]
[i]Danzig x Striking

Resemblance[/i]
This colt is a huge 17h and looks pretty solid. Danzig is a

really nice sire with some strong MSW’s and other stakes quality progeny. His dam is looking

really good already with one foal raced. She’s the dam of MSW Kensington Road. Through her

dam Doubletake she is 1/2 to MSW Sneak Peek, MSW Double Cross and SP Catch Me If You Can.

Danstruck’s GOT is not too bad, through I’d prefer his first two lines to be a little

better. He does look like he’ll need some distance though. First start will be on dirt for

him.

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1933

target=’_blank’>Danzig Queen[/b]
[i]Danzig x Best

Bet[/i]
This filly is a huge 17h and she looks like a decent type. She’s another

Danzig foal. Her dam was MSP and hasn’t done anything wrong in the breeding shed yet being

the dam of SP Worth The Best and SP Whatlegendsaremadeof. Her only other foal is a winner.

Queen’s GOT is again a mixture of some good and some bad, but that’s no big deal really.

She’s going to have her first start on turf.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1876

target=’_blank’>Driven[/b]
[i]Worth My While x Destiny

Awaits[/i]
This little filly looks like she’s got some talent. She’s by Worth

My While who was a GCh. racer and also is a What’s It Worth son. His first crop was average

with only one SP horse. Her dam’s first foal was a winner and her second is MSW Mood Ring.

She’s got an alright GOT which looks geared towards her being a sprinter. She’s has a good

jumps line too. We’re going to try her out on turf first start.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2046’ target=’_blank’>Give The

Slip[/b]
[i]Highland Bandit x Just One

Thing[/i]
Another little filly… She’s by Highland Bandit which is awesome, as

stated I’m a big fan of him. Her dam was SP in her day and gained Ch. status. She’s had one

foal race and he’s placed so far. Through her dam, Just One Thing is 1/2 to SP Mr. Suave. I

might be relying on this one’s sire to bring something out of her. GOT looks good, though

she might need some luck getting trough the pack after her starts… Other than that I’m

looking forward to seeing her run her first start, which will be on dirt.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2041’ target=’_blank’>Kamaole

Sands[/b]
[i]What’s It Worth x Reason

Enough[/i]
Another of my more exciting ones… And, another little filly…

She’s by What’s It Worth, who really needs no introduction. He’s a great sire and has

proven himself with every crop. Her dam Reason Enough is also well proven. She’s foaled MSW

Barchetta, SW Black Reason and SW High Enough. Her first foal was a winner and her 3YO is

placed. Kamaole has a very nice GOT, every line is pretty solid which is good as gold. I’m

looking forward to her first start on turf, she’ll be one of the first to race for us, so

fingers crossed.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2044’ target=’_blank’>Legally

Bay[/b]
[i]Heza Gallant Gent x Jacket

Required[/i]
This big filly probably hasn’t got as solid breeding as the other

2YO’s but she still looks decent enough. She’s by Heza Gallant Gent who one a stakes in his

day. Haven’t got anything to go off regarding his abilities as this is will be his first

crop this year. Her dam is an unraced Class Act mare with one placed foal racing. She is also

1/2 to Harvard Bound. Her GOT isn’t the greatest, but does have a couple of promising lines.

She’s going to have her first start on dirt.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2593’ target=’_blank’>Midnight

Fire[/b]
The Black x Bonfire
This colt is big

and he’s black, so don’t mess with him… Jokes aside, he looks good. He is by The Black

who has a number of really good stakes foals. His more recent stars include MSW Blackbird,

MSW Nightfight and MSW The First, who also won last year’s Belmont. So no doubting his

ability as a sire. Bonfire was a stakes winner in her day and has one foal racing who is a

winner. She’s also by Highland Rogue which is awesome. Her dam is the great Evening Flame.

She’s the dam of MSW Evening Twilight, MSW Twilight Embers, SW Dark Flame II and of course

SW Bonfire. Proving the line goes on, Evening Twilight has foal a SW in Don Juan. Midnight’s

GOT isn’t super, but he does look he could be a nice sprinter. He’ll have an interesting

first start on dirt.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2045’ target=’_blank’>Monash

Hill[/b]
[i]Starz ‘n’ Stripes x Just My

Luck[/i]
This colt is a medium sized red. He looks pretty good but we’ll see.

He’s by Starz ‘n’ Stripes who was an awesome 2YO in his day. He’s had six foals race so

far and already a couple of them look like really nice horses namely MSW The Patriot and MSW

American Starz. His dam has foaled SW Just For Fun and SP Just My Style. Hopefully she can

get a nice winner in this colt. Monash’s GOT is nice enough. He’s got a good speed line and

a good distance line. Also looks like he’ll run jumps at some stage. He’s going to have his

first start on turf.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2068

target=’_blank’>Sagacious[/b]
[i]What’s It Worth x Sister

Sage[/i]
This big colt is another of my favourites. He is by What’s It Worth

which is awesome. I really like that stud and as mentioned, he doesn’t need too much to be

said about him. His dam is Sister Sage who I believe is 1/2 through her dam to a SW from ages

ago, however, he is not on the database. Anyway, Sister Sage has foaled the great MSW

Highland Sage, who won a number of awards, SW Worthy Sage, full brother to Sagacious, SP

Sister Boy and SP Southern Shawnee. Solid family. It’s nice to see his full brother is a SW

at 2YO anyway… Sagacious actually has a really nice GOT. It’s nice and consistent. Might

need a little distance to see his true ability. I’m going to give him his first start on

turf and go from there.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1934’ target=’_blank’>Tit For

Tat[/b]
Go For Dash x Eternal Hope
This is a

nice looking, big filly. She is by Go For Dash. I think people really underestimate the

abilities of this guy. He is a Triple Crown winner who’s only defeat as a 3YO was to the all

time great Highland Raven. Think about that… He’s had some good success in his limited

number of progeny. From five foals only one is not a winner. He’s sired SW Spice It Up and

SW Gotta Go. Her dam Eternal Hope is now retired and she was a nice broodmare. She’s the dam

of MSW Hope To Succeed, SW Eternal Glory, SP Hollywood Hopes and SP Vagabond. Her first foal

Last Hope was a winner and is the dam of SP Royal Gala. Tit For Tat has a really nice GOT.

She’ll be better once the races get longer I think. She’ll be having her first start on

dirt.

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1902

target=’_blank’>Vincinerox[/b]
[i]Man O’War x Celtic

Princess[/i]
Aw, a little red colt… How Irish is that?! I’m looking forward to

racing this boy actually. He’s by Man O’War who I’ve already mentioned as having a number

of nice stakes horses. His dam Celtic Princess was stakes placed many times and never

finished below fourth. She raced some top horses too. Her first foal is MSW Celtic Glory who,

like her dam, races the best fillies around. Vincinerox looks like a carbon copy of her.

Princess’ other foal is a winner. Vincinerox’s granddam is Lymerick. Apart from foaling

Celtic Princess, she is also the dam of MSW Ghostly Poem and MSW Irish River, also an awesome

sire who’s only crop has eight winners from eight horses and four MSW’s including Twilight

Embers. Vincinerox actually is pretty much identical to Irish River too… GOT wise,

Vincerox’s is awesome. Lot’s of exclamation marks in the right places, and with the right

words before them! And his distance line is good too so I’m crossing my fingers with this

one. He’s going to have his debut run on dirt.

So that’s the lot for now…

Hopefully I can try pick up another couple of SW from early claiming races and then there is

the auction later in the year. Plus I might annoy some other stables enough so they sell me

something decent… :slight_smile:

Good luck in April guys and I hope everyone gets a 2YO that does

something exciting for them! :smiley:

I’m hoping that my 2 two

year olds do something nice on the track this year to.

Almost A Star
Almost Home x

Starfire

This colt is as handsome as any colt could be. He’s tall at 17 hh and a dark bay

with a blaze. Almost Home has sired MSW Harvard Bound and Starfire has foaled winners I’m On

Fire and Galactica. Star is his dam’s last foal and I’m hoping I can give her one stakes

winner. Star certainly has the GOT to do it. He’ll probably start at short distances over

the dirt.

What’s That About
What’s Debatable x Try Try Again

This is the filly I’m

most anxious about racing. A 16 hh brown filly with a blaze. WCH. What’s Debatable is her

sire. Should I say anything else? Her dam Try Try Again has foaled several winners. Like

Almost A Star, What’s That About is her dam’s last foal able to race. About’s GOT looks

better than Star’s. Look for this filly to start at short distances over the dirt.

I have a good number of two

year olds this year, and I think some of them are really decent! :smiley:

[b]Early

Warning[/b]
CitationxThat’s Enough
I’m not sure

how I feel about this filly, I don’t know weather she will do well or not. Of course, I hope

she does, but if I sell any of my 2yo’s it will probably be this filly. She’s a 15h

chestnut without much chrome on her. Her sire has produced one stakes placing horse and a

number of winners and placers. Out of 3 racing foals, her dam has produced one MSW and two

winner’s so far. I’m not expecting great things out of her, but hopefuly she can be at

least a consistent winner :slight_smile:

Easterner
[i]Black

LegendxBostonian[/i]
This 16 hand bay filly sports one of my favorite markings, a

bald face! Now if only she had 4 stocks she’d be a real eye catcher. Her sire, Black Legend,

has produced 3 MSW’s, and 5 horses that were either SW’s or SP’s. She and her brother are

the oldest foals of their dam, so this filly has some pretty good potential. I’m excited to

see how she does on the track.

[b]Polar

Bear[/b]
Chief InspectorxKlondike Gold
Polar Bear

is a 16h grey colt with a blaze. Though this sire has produced only one MSW, I like him. He

sired one of my first horses, and he was my best while I had him. Chief Inspector has sired a

few winners too though, and he has only had a few foals. His dam has not produced anything

worthy of too much note, though she too has produced a few winners. As long as he is

consitent though, I will keep him around.

[b]Roxie

Heart[/b]
Jazz It UpxNorthern Lady II
This 16h bay

filly is the one I am the most excited about. Her sire, as we know, has produce a number of

nice SW and SP foals in his fairly small crop. Her dam is unproved so far, but isn’t badly

bred at all and should throw pretty good foals, especialy crossed with a nice stud. I have

hopes that this filly will do well on the track for me.

[b]Untamed

Desire[/b]
Magic ManxStormy Subject
This 15h bay

colt isn’t one that I expect alot from on the track. His sire produced alot of places and

not alot of winners. His dam, however, has produced two SP’s and an MSW. The problem with

that though is that she was bred to very nice studs and it may well have been the studs that

made that happen. Hopefuly though this will turn out to be a strong mare and I can get a good

winner from this crossing.

Westerner
[i]Black

LegendxBostonian[/i]
This 15h dark bay colt looks nothing like his twin,

Easterner, but I think they should both do well on the track. As I discussed above, Black

Legend looks to be a good producer and these babies should at least be winners. The dam is

unproven but she could well be a nice producer. I really look forward to comparing this colt

to his sister in their preferences and abilities, it should be fun to see just how different

they are!

Well, wish me luck with this crop. I hope they all do well on the track, and I

can’t wait to see how they all run!

I wouldn’t chuck Early

Warning away too soon, give him a bit of a chance. 1/2 to a MSW means something and Citation

is lightly bred to. Might get a surprise there! :slight_smile:

Worry not, I planned to race

him for a while beforehand. I just said that if I had to sell, it’d be him. Hopefuly my

horses will get their butts in gear and win me some cash so I don’t

have to sell

Alright how could I

resist…although I notice that i have quit a few more colts than fillies this

year…

A.P. Masterpiece [i](A.P. Indy X

Harmony)[/i]Good looking colt who’s dam produced a SP and 2 winners so far. His

Sire has proven himself muti times I just hope this is a good cross.

[b]Blue

Legend[/b] (Black Legend X Rhythm n’ Blues)
This

guy almost got away from me when I sold him to a newbie but I’m glad I have him back. His

dam has produced a SW and 2 SP, along with a winner. And his sire is notable with 3

MSW.

Devil His Due [i](GCH.Go For Dash XCH. Devils

Own)[/i]Nice looking colt who’s dam has 2 SP and a winner of 3 foals. His sire

has also been doing very well with 2 SW and 2 winners of only 5 raced

foals.

HighlandEnterprise [i](GCh.Jazz It Up X

CH.Highland Ebony)[/i]Both parents are stake winners so I hope they have the good

passing on genes. :slight_smile:
He is half to MSW Wild Ebony and SW Bold Ebony, along with 2 other

winners of 4 raced foals. Jazz has also produced 3 MSW of 7 racing foals so I think this guy

has some promise. :slight_smile:

Just Royal [i](GCh. Jazz It

Up X Her Highness)[/i]This is my first filly to intorduce and my second Jazz foal.

She is half to 3 winners of 3 raced foals and we all know about Jazz. :slight_smile: Nice looking

filly.

Key To Glory [i](Lonesome Glory X Key To My

Heart)[/i]Cute filly whos first half sibling to race is a winner. Lonesome Glory

can speak for him self so I’m just hopeing this will be a nice cross.

:slight_smile:

Ozemandius [i](NCh. I’m A Classic X Joey Three

Socks)[/i]This guys half sister just went for a pretty penny in the Central Coast

Yearling sell. The dams first racing foal is a SW in Black Warrior. I’m hoping that this

guy has got the stuff too. His sires first foal crop races this year so we’ll see!!! He

looks very promising.

Point Taken [i](Point Given

X Bold Move)[/i]
Very nice looking colt whos is half to 2 MSW, Not Very Nice and

Boldness Shows. Point Given has produced muti MSW and SW and with this cross I think we have

a very promising colt.

Scarlet Skies ([i]WCh.

What’s Debatable X NCh. Burning Ember)[/i]
This beautiful filly is out of the

late 2000 Best 3yo Filly, 2001 Best Older Mare, 2001 Best SC Filly, Burning Ember. She is a

huge 17h for a filly and looks just like her dam with a blaze that she picked up from her

sire. Debate’s first foal crop races this year with much anticipation so again, We’ll

see!!

Sea Acoral Image [i](Seabiscuit X

Momento)[/i]
My first homebred on the track!! Yay! She is out of a rather

untried mare and is by a legendary sire. Seabiscuit has produced 2 MSW, Multi SW and Muti SP

along with some winners of a limited number of foals racing. Well I just hope she does well

for my barn. :slight_smile:

Set The Sails [i](WCh. What’s

Debatable X Ch. Set Sail)[/i]
This is the first foal to race for this muti winner

dam and of the first foal crop to race for Dabate. She does look very promising in her

training so we’ll see.

Style Street[i] (NCh.

Fleet Street X Ch. Just My Style) [/i]
Again the first foal to race for this Muti

stake placed mare. Fleet only has one foal on the track right now but is going to have a lot

more coming this season. Looks promising.

Winners Dream

(Kentucky Dream X Winning Class)
This is the only filly out of

my retired mare Winning Class so I’m just hoping she does well her the lines sake. She is

half to SW Cutlass and KD really hasn’t produced much but 2 winners in his career so i’m

just hoping and hoping that this cross with click for me. I this it was a random breeding by

FF before i got the mare so we’ll see…:wink:

Some nice foals there

Holly… See you’ve done a bit of shopping… :stuck_out_tongue:

haha…yes, a bit. :wink: i

think this years 2 year old races are going to be good. Looks like everyones got some nice

runners. :slight_smile:

All right, today’s been

slow at work. :wink:

Crowned - The Black x Crimson Princess - This colt is the first foal

from MSW multi-millionaire Crimson Princess. He is by The Black, who has sired many MSWs and

champions. RR: 1-0-0-1-0 $1,000

Dancer’s Echo - Native

Dancer x Highland Echo - This filly is 1/2 to SW Danzig’s Echo, and by Native Dancer, who

has sired a couple of SWs from limited foals to race. We’re keeping her around as our "test

baby", but may be open to offers. RR: 1-0-1-0-0

$3,000

Dawning Light - Crimson Lad x Dance At Dawn - This filly is 1/2 to MSW Worth

My Time and SP Wildcat, by Crimson Lad. We’re very excited to see how she does, as both of

her parents are sentimental favorites.

Endless Flight - Alydar x Black Swan - This filly

is 1/2 to MSW Strike It Rich, and by the sire of MSW Alley Cat, so we’re excited to see what

she’ll do.

Glorious - Lonesome Glory x Spectacular Times - This filly is 1/2 to MSWs

Spectacular Lady and Sign of the Times, and SP Time For Triumph. She is by Lonesome Glory,

who has been quite successful with jumping foals, so hopefully she’ll be one to watch

for.

Guess What - Cigar x Demand To Know - This filly is 1/2 to MSW In The Know, and SWs

Know It All and Go For Glory. She is by Cigar, who has had some very nice foals, so we are

very excited about this girl. If nothing else, she will bring in some very nice bloodlines

to the breeding shed.

Gunningdownromance - What’s It Worth x Seek For Love - This colt is

1/2 to SW Eternal Lady and SP Seek The Gold, and he’s by supersire What’s It Worth, so

we’re looking forward to seeing him run. He was named for a Savage Garden song, which I

found oddly appropriate. :wink:

Heartoftheocean - Seabiscuit x Highland Dreamer - This filly

is 1/2 to MSWs Beautiful Dreamer, Alley Cat, and Count Me In, and is by Seabiscuit, so she

should be very nice. She was named for a Gaelic Storm song. :wink:

Hollywood Heiress -

What’s It Worth x Hollywood Gold - This filly is 1/2 to MSW Doc Hollywood, and is by What’s

It Worth. Her dam was a millionaire on the track herself. Enough said. :stuck_out_tongue:

King of

Thieves - Highland Bandit x Hollywood Queen - This colt is 1/2 to MSWs Hollywood Gold and

Take Me To Hollywood, as well as SW Hollywood Memories and SP Hollywood Silver. He is 3/4 to

MSW Highland Kieran, so we’re hoping he will be nice. RR:

1-0-0-0 $450

One Song Glory - Lonesome Glory x Youwouldn’tbelieveit - This colt is

the second foal from MSW multi-millionaire Youwouldn’tbelieveit. He is by Lonesome Glory,

so we’re hoping he’ll like the jumps. RR: 1-0-1-0-0

$2,000

Priceless - What’s It Worth x Highland Raven - Does this filly need

introduction? :wink: She is 1/2 to MSWs Slew O’Scots and Blackbird, and SW Highland Lady. Her

dam was undefeated in her career, and she is by What’s It Worth. Her grandsire is Highland

Rogue, and this type of cross has produced dozens of champions. :smiley:

Rhiannon - Man O’War

x Highland Sorceress - Another VERY promising filly, she is 1/2 to MSWs Highland Wizard,

Seattle Sorcerer, and Black Magick, and SWs Magic Cross and Seattle Sorcerer. She is by Man

O’War, who has sired some very consistent horses.

Robin Hood - Highland Bandit x You

Belong - This colt is 1/2 to SP horses Highland Desperado and Worth It All. He is by Lucky

Cigar, who has sired some very nice horses.

Three of Crowns - Danzig x Amazon Princess -

This filly is 1/2 to MSW Crimson Princess and SP Amazon Darkness. He is by Danzig, who has

sired several MSW horses.

Trial By Fire - Highland Wizard x Playing With Fire - This colt

is 1/2 to MSW Ring of Fire and SP Flames of War, and 3/4 to MSW Can’t Catch Me and SWs

Highland Mischief and Do You Dare. He is possibly our favorite 2yo for sentimental reasons,

as he is out of “sim-Java” and by Highland Wizard, who was one of our favorite

runners.

Trickster - Black Gold x Highland Mischief - This colt is the first foal from SW

millionaire Highland Mischief. Black Gold has sired MSW Bright Gold and SW Black Reason from

limited foals to race.

Unleashed - Unbridled x Fleeting Moment - This colt is 1/2 to MSWs

Fleet Street and Lady Rogue, and SP Fleeting Dreams. Unbridled is the sire of MSW Wild

Limits, SW Clear Effect, and SP horses Wildcat and Relentless.

woo hoo! I can’t wait to

race the 2 yos! I’ve got 8 young racehorses so far.

[b]Check It

Out[/b]
Chief Inspector x Wonderifyou’llkissme
1/2

to Chief’s Lady, a MSW. Decent bloodlines, not supurb but decent. I don’t look for huge

things in this stallion. I’m hoping that the breeding was a good cross… About average GOT,

looks to be a bit lazy

Cool Breeze
[i]Gallant

Fox x Silver Wind[/i]
The main reason why I bought this gal was because i’m a

HUGE gallant Fox fan. Gallant has a few stake winning foals. Silver Wind is dam to MSW

Wingsonmyhooves. She’s got a nice GOT too, looks to be a promising racer.

Deceitful Mirage
[i]Who Says x Only

Illusions[/i]
Who Says is sire to SW Who’s On First. There are winners on both

the dam and the sires side. Not great bloodlines, I’m hoping for the best though. Deceitful

Mirage has a very nice looking GOT, maybe that’ll prove to be

true.

Disbelief
[i]Silver Secrets x Believe

Me[/i]
Silver Secrets doesn’t have many racers on the ground, all, however, have

placed. Believe Me also has quite a few winners on her side. Disbelief looks like he’ll be

about an average racer…

Flying Colors
[i]Class

Act x Red Flyer[/i]
Class Act is a VERY promising stallion. Flying colors is 1/2

to I’m A Classic, First and Only and Witness. All MSW. Only 6 of his foals have raced, thats

a supurb ratio. Flying Colors also has a very positive GOT, looks like he could do anything

from long distance, to sprints to SC

[b]Keep A Secret

Promise[/b]
[i]Secretariat x Make A

Promise[/i]
Secretariat has too many MSW, SW and SP foals to list here. I will

say that more often then not his foals are very successful. Make A Promise foaled And Ham, a

SP horse. Keep A Secret Promise has great bloodlines, i’m hoping they’ll shine through on

the race track!

Natural Luck
[i]Planet

Hollywood x Natural Disaster[/i]
Planet Hollywood is a SUPURB stallion, many many

MSW foals, all of his foals have at least placed. Natural Luck has awesome bloodlines, maybe

he’ll follow his fathers path. He has a nice GOT, looks like he may run

SC.

Rainforest
[i]Cigar x

Everglades[/i]
I had to get at least one Cigar baby… So welcome rainforest! I

love all of Cigars foals, he has many MSW’s under his belt. Rainforest looks like he’ll be

a long distance runner or he’ll run SC, wont be a sprinter! Love his bloodlines

I have 15 to race, I sent

out some nice foals a few of which I’m regreting now :stuck_out_tongue:

[b]Cat

Song[/b]
Storm Cat x Goforburst
Both parents are yet to really be proven, dam is

half to MSW Cigar’s Gamble and MSW Clendon Park.

[b]Debatable

Move[/b]
What’s Debatable x Move Boldy
One of sires first foals to race, dam

was a multiple winner, this will be her first foal to race. Plenty of stakes horses on dad’s

side, Move Boldly is half to MSW Boldness Shows, MSW Not Very Nice, and Stakes Placed No

Sudden Moves.

Denim Silk
A.P. Indy x Cygnet
Have had good

luck with A.P foals in the past, dam has two winners and two placed, so this foal could go

either way, but hey she’s a dapple grey filly and that’s all that really matters :smiley:

Eye of the Tiger
Boldness Shows x Rising Star
Dam has

produced MSW Western Star and SP Movie Mistress, should be a nice foal. Dad has been lightly

bred so his influence has yet to be seen.

[b]Field of

Dreams[/b]
Lonesome Glory x Highland Lover
This boy is half to MSW High On Love,

SW What a Lover, SW Highland Surprise, and SP Ghost. 14 out of 18 foals by Lonesome Glory are

stakes horses, the four that are not have all placed or won.

[b]Fizzix

[/b]
Seabiscuit x Delicate Subject
foal is half to MSW Revolution on sire’s

side, half to SP Delicate Luck on mom’s side. Should be a decent runner, and might run well

as a two-year-old.

Fleet Goddess
Fleet Street x Goddess of

Luck
Fleet Street’s majority of racing foals are two-year-olds, one three year old. Dam has

produced MSW Indy’s Pizzazz ans SW Lord of Luck, Fleet Goddess is her third foal to

race.

Highland Fling
Highland Pride x Botany
Pride has

produced MSW High On Love, MSW Art Of Magic, and SP Song of Pride. Dam has produced SP

Highland Fern, so with the cross back to Highland Blood, this foal should do

well.

I’m An Angel
I’m A Classic x Angelic
My only

Classic foal, a little bay stallion :smiley: . Dam is half to MSW Revolution, Angelic herself was a

multiple winner, this will be her first foal to

race.

Imperium
Bold Ruler x Lost Without You
Dam has

produced one other foal, a winner. MSW King David, SP Apollo and SW Bold Lady belong are

products of Bold Ruler.

Just Cause
Boldness Shows x Just

For You
This is full sister to Just for Show, a winner. Dam has produced mediocre so far but

this cross was her best foal, so will see how round two will do.

[b]Midnight

Street[/b]
Fleet Street x Midnight Magic
Another of Fleet’s first foals, Dam

has produced MSW Must Be Magic, MSW Art of Magic. Midnight Magic also produced winner

Magician’s Mystery, who has produced MSW Magic Glory and MSW Rogue

Magic.

Newport Native
Highland Wizard x Native Dreams
First

foal of dam to race, sire has produced Stakes Winner Highland Freedom and Stakes Placed

Strike Your Fancy.

Out of Africa
What’s It Worth x Out of

the Bid
Dam produced SP Bid for Victory and MSW Bitter Sweet, who has produced SP Prince of

Thieves.

Sweet Starz
Starz ‘n’ Stripes x Bitter

Sweet
Second foal of dam to race, should be a nice colt. Sire has produced two MSW, dam has

produced stakes placed foal.

I can finally get around to

doing this so that you all can see my 2yo’s for the year… 15 of them

overall…

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2067

target=’_blank’>Air[/b]
[i]Fleet Street x Wind

Dancer[/i]
Air is an average 16h filly who is from the second year of Fleet

Street’s breeding career. So far only 1 foal has raced by Fleet Street, and is unplaced.

Wind Dancer however is the dam of a few SW’s including Charming Dance, Secretsarebound,

Sudden Death. Secretsarbound just won his first stakes race and a G1 stakes race this year,

while Sudden Death is competiting in the challenge to see who will be crowned the top older

dirt horse of the year. Should be interesting. :wink:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1868’ target=’_blank’>All Jazzed

Up[/b]
Jazz It Up x Whimsical Whirl
All Jazzed

Up is a tall 17h colt who is the spitting image of his daddy. Jazz it Up has sired some

AMAZING foals in his year as a sire including SW Jazz’ed, Major’s Flight, Sign of the

Times, and Set It Up. Whimsical Whirl has one foal racing who has so far placed, but

Whimsical is a SW herself, so this colt looks promising.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1872

target=’_blank’>Athens[/b]
[i]Gimme A Shot x Patriot

Games[/i]
I’m just DROOLING over this tall 17h colt. He is a

full sibling to MSW Long Shot, and both parents have yielded

stakes winners. His sire Gimme A Shot already has three MSW including Long Shot, Mission Bay,

and Crusader out of 7 racing foals. Whereas Patriot Games (who had her last foal this year)

and foaled SW Five Rings, Six String, Void, and Long Shot. Just can’t wait

:smiley:

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1896

target=’_blank’>Banner Raised[/b]
[i]Highland Wizard x Wine

n’Roses[/i]
Fabulous looking 16h bay colt here. Wizard has yet to sire any

outstanding SW’s but he does have one in Highland Freedom out of 14 racing foals. Wine

n’Roses is the dam of outstanding MSW Highland Bandit, so this cross could prove most

interesting :wink:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1945

target=’_blank’>Belladonna[/b]
[i]I’m A Classic x National

Emergency[/i]
Not quite sure just how this chestnut filly is going to race. She

is part of the first foal crop of I’m a Classic. However, National Emergency is a daughter

of the fabulous broodmare Nation’s Pride, so that will go in her favor.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1880

target=’_blank’>Daybreak[/b]
[i]Rainbow Quest x Blue

Light[/i]
Daybreak is a spitting chesnut image of her sire, and hopefully she

races that way too :wink: Daybreak is Blue Light’s first racing foal, so it will be interesting

to she how she does since Blue Light is a MSP mare, and was in some pretty good filly stakes

races.

[b]<a href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1867

target=’_blank’>Detour[/b]
[i]Cross Roads x Swan’s

Dream[/i]
She’s a solid looking (but short) bay filly who is sired by Cross

Roads. He has already produced many SW’s and SP’s. Swan’s Dream is the dam of SW In

Watercolor, and legendary Highland Grace. I really like the looks of this cross and we’ll

see how she races in April. :slight_smile:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1871

target=’_blank’>Diamondontheinside[/b]
[i]Worth My While x

Shining[/i]
This solid grey stallion has some nice breeding on his side. Worth My

While’s foals have yet to really prove themselves on the track with his best foal so far

being SP Worth the Work. Shining has had MANY SP’s including Harvest Moon, Blue Light, All

Glamour, and Highest Starr.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1889

target=’_blank’>Dreamweaver[/b]
[i]Highland Pride x Sweet

Dreams[/i]
This filly looks to have a solid set on a racing career. Pride is the

sire of a couple of SW’s already and a slew of winners in his first couple of crops of

foals. Sweet Dreams is the dam of MSW What’s Your Dream, so this cross could produce a sweet

looking racing filly. :slight_smile:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2227

target=’_blank’>Evanescence[/b]
[i]Seattle Slew x In

Effect[/i]
This filly is one of the ones I am really watching this year. Seattle

Slew has produced a few stakes winners (including Midnight Danger in my own barn) and many

winners. The talent seems to come from the dam’s side as In Effect has foaled SW Love Among

Ruins and Mocashment. Can’t WAIT for her to race. :smiley:

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1881

target=’_blank’>Fingerprints[/b]
[i]Rainbow Quest x

Ladylove[/i]
Another RQ filly in the barn… and a tall one at that at 17h. She

is out of ladylove who was a SW herself during her racing career, and her first foal Highland

Miracle is placed on the track.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1905’ target=’_blank’>Highland

Outlaw[/b]
[i]Highland Bandit x Midnight

Danger[/i]
THIS is my most droolworthy foal of the whole crop in my opinion. His

got is fantastic, and Bandit has already produced SW Can’t Catch Me, Do You Dare, Highland

Paint, and Highland Storm. Midnight Danger adds dam talent with her SW’s Validancer and

Oscuro Arco Iris. drools some more

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1884’ target=’_blank’>National

Hero[/b]
Rainbow Quest x Nation’s Pride
This

chestnut colt looks just like his sire, except he has a bald face which makes him even more

special. :slight_smile: He is a FULL sibling to both MSW Nation’s Colors, AND dirt sensation MSW

National Post. I think this cross will more than likely produce another SW foal. His other

1/2 siblings to win stakes include Highland Limits and Valedictorian. Can’t wait to see him

fly down the track, and he’s definately starting on dirt.

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=1887’ target=’_blank’>Never

Worthy[/b]
[i]What’s It Worth x Never High

Enough[/i]
Here is another one of the foals I am really watching closely. This

bay stallion is a son of the amazing What’s It Worth and that already puts him at the front

of the line. Adding in some Rogue blood with Never High Enough never seems to harm either

because they are a good mix. Never High Enough has had one foal race so far and he is MSW

Redemption. Just can’t wait until April!

[b]<a

href=‘http://www.finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=2031’ target=’_blank’>Walk of

Fame[/b]
Planet Hollywood x Doubletake
Wood

foals need NO introduction… and this colt looks like he might just be a killer on the

track. Doubletake is the dam of SW Sneak Peek, and Double Cross. I always have a soft spot

for Wood foals, and this colt I am definately watching this year. :smiley:

Lindsay

Nice foals…

Walk Of

Fame would be what, 3/4 brother to Kensington Road? And, he’s a GI winner! :smiley:

I have… 20 2yo’s. Yikes,

hmm, may have to sell some at some point, but enh, I’m still under the limit

:wink:

Apple Jack is a tiny dark bay filly who I basically bought

because of her name. Her sire is Captain Jack who has 2 SP foals out of 13 and is now

retired. Dam Ladybug has a SP 3yo filly Lady of the Night. Apple Jack actually has a full

brother named Jaques who is a winner and has a 4th place stakes finish this

year.

Bad Moon Rising somehow sneaked into my stable despite

being by I’m A Classic :wink:. Another tiny bay horse this time with slightly better lines.

Dam Texas Rose never finished worse than 4th in 15 starts and her first foal is

placed.

Believe In Love is a 15h black colt by Secret of Love

who’s had 3 MSW in 3 crops of foals (Mood Ring, Steal Your Heart, and my baby As You Wish)

and out of Believeitornot who has a MSW and a SW running around. I’m hopeful with this guy.

Maybe next year’s Derby contender?

Charmed is a BIG bay

filly with a cute blaze and some anklets. Her sire Assault sired MSW Domestic Dispute and

dam Take Account has MSW Take Me Away and SP Hollywood Magic on her resume. I <3 Take Me

Away so I’m glad I have a 1/2 sib filly about to race :slight_smile:

[b]Curtain

Call[/b] is by Wood and out of Play Time. She’s another tiny filly, this time

blood bay. Which is almost as good as light bay. Play Time passed away this month foaling

twins so Curtain Call’s debut will be bitter sweet. She’s 1/2 to two SP

foals.

Dr. Sweetie was named by Greg in honor of me coming to

grad school. By Jazz It Up who has 3 MSW, a SW, and a SP out of 7 horses to run and dam

Sugary Lips threw McJagar so I’m hoping this 17h filly will make me

proud.

Heartstring got a last minute renaming after I

realized only Heart’s Blood’s foals with “heart” in them were SW’s. By Sunday Silence (2

SW and a SP) and out of blue hen Heart’s Blood (MSW Cross My Heart, Heartache, SW’s Hearts

Awhirl and Miss Lonelyhearts, and SP Hollywood’s Lover and I Swear) I can’t wait. :slight_smile: The

fillies seem to do better from her and I’m dying to see this one

run.

Impirius is named for Greg’s online alias and is a very

manly dark grey. :wink: By Cross Roads who’s a top 20 sire and out of Rain Cloud who threw 2007

Derby winner Hollywood’s Mistake.

Kentucky Gamble is a nice

chestnut filly by Seattle Slew who’s had some great foals when crossed with the Highland

lines and she’s out of Luck of the Draw who had a SW by Northern Slew as well as a MSW by

Dark Knight.

Kerowyn is a nice 16h red chestnut filly with a

striking bald face. By Rainbow Quest (drool) out of Easy Miracle who’s first foal Spirit

Away is currently a winner. She’s named after one of my all time favorite characters from

By The Sword (dibs on that name, btw)

Lingo is my almost-pony

racer. By Freedom Farms’ Hope To Succeed (MSW Almost A Princess) and out of Street Talk,

dam of Street Wise and Rumor Has It, this little colt is already a sentimental favorite. It

doesn’t hurt that he’s Eternal Hope’s grandson, or would be if sire’s counted for that.

Still, a combination of two of my favorite maternal lines.

[b]Seattle’s

Hope[/b] is my 2nd Seattle Slew filly. This time out of Hope’s Crossing.

Another Eternal Hope connection this time with Cross Roads thrown in for good measure. With

any luck she’s got the best of all those great genes.

[b]Secret

Flame[/b] is by Secretariat and out of Fire de Flame. I’ve become a much bigger

fan of Secretariat because I adore Secretary at the moment. :wink: Fire de Flame is dam of MSW

Turn n’Burn as well as SW Firebrand. I’m looking forward to seeing this filly stretch her

legs in competition. There’s the potential for greatness in

her.

Shetan is a Black colt. He also happens to be black

with a bald face. At 17h tall he’s used to getting his way. Sire The Black has numerous

MSW’s including Blackbird and dam Second Chance had MSW High Chances and Steal Your Heart.

I don’t think he’s likely to learn too much humility on the track. (Now watch him be a

miserable failure)

Southern Comfort is a bay colt named more

for the umm, whiskey?, than the song, but I like the song, too. He’s by Lucky Cigar who

I’m a big fan of… lots of MSW’s there including the one stallion I’m standing who I

didn’t run at any point, Akhetnaten. One of Townsend’s great stock. Dam Brandywine has

been driving me nuts, but did have 2yo monster Atlantis to her credit, as well as MSW

Everclear. I expect lots of headache’s here…

Special Gift

is a black filly by Highland Wizard and out of Willing Enough, dam of SP Worth the Work.

Wizard’s still looking for his big break and Willing Enough apparently wasn’t impressed by

Worth. Maybe she’s a diehard Highland fan. I’m hoping so anyway. If nothing else, the

filly’ll be good for breeding.

Spell Breaker is Special

Gift’s 17h partner in crime. Also by Highland Wizard and out of my beloved Cross My Heart

who’s first foal is a MSW and on the Derby trail, if this filly doesn’t win stakes then I

think I give up on Wizard. :slight_smile:

Storybook Love was finally the

filly I considered promising enough to use this obvious name on. Again by Lucky Cigar and

out of Ifyoulovedme who’s out of Ifyoucouldseemenow, was SP herself, and has thrown a SW and

a SP so far. Expect me to never give up on this filly. IE… she’ll never be for sale.

Summer Rose is the Bandit foal of the crop. She’s a lovely

blood bay with tons of chrome and out of Summer Lovin’. Summer Lovin’ is half to nothing

worse than a SW via Secret Summer though she herself was just a winner in a very light 8 race

career. Summer Rose is her first foal and I can’t think of a better stud than Bandit (3 MSW

in his first foal crop) to bring out Summer Lovin’s hidden talents.

And

finally…
Tsunami. I almost went in and changed his name

after the New Year because I wasn’t sure it was appropriate after Dec 26th, but Shanthi

encouraged me to keep it. By Cross Roads and out of Sim-Callie, I’m hopeful. Callie’s

first foal, Temptation, is a MSW and Unfaltering has been successful since swapping to SC.

Wow, that’s a lot of foals. And hopefully a lot of talent :slight_smile:

Wow Lindsey, ALL of your

foals have blazes except National Hero :slight_smile: Just noticed that haha. Everyone’s foals look

awesome!

Hey guys… thought I’d

share my hopefuls too! I have alot of acquisitions…

[b]A.P.

Cigar[/b] sounds pretty self explanatory I think… he’s a little dark bay colt

out of GCh. Cigarette by none other than A.P. Indy. Really excited for this little one as

he’s only the second foal of the dam (who is so big right now we’re waiting for her to pop

with a Slew O’ Scots foal).

Across The Stars is one I

purchased to replace the Cross Roads foal I sold… :stuck_out_tongue:… go figure… But this little girl

is grey, out of Secret Fleet, who’s bred pretty soundly for distance: by Count Fleet out of

a Secretariat mare, Lady’s Secret. Across The Stars is only her dams second foal, so again

she’s more of a 'looks good on paper, lets see".

[b]Aly’s

Affair[/b] is a dark bay colt by Alydar out of Formal Affair. Alydar has always

been a dependable sire for me who’s offspring get better with time; Formal Affair seems to

throw precocity. This is should be an interesting nick.

[b]Golden

Quest[/b] has a rather royal pedigree if we could run dosage profiling in FF.

She’s by Rainbow Quest, out of the Mr. Prospector mare, Heart of Gold. Heart of Gold is the

dam of multiple winners, and a SW and SP horses, Alygold and A.P. Gold.

[b]High

Point[/b] this little mare I purchased largely because she makes one of my

stallions a grand-daddy! She’s by Point Given and the first foal out of the Easy Street

mare, High Bidder. High Bidder is a 1/2 to MSW Bittersweet and Bid for

Victory.

Hold Your Breath is definitely what I’m doing for

this little boy! He’s droolable: By Sunday Silence, out of Rhapsody In Black. He’s a 1/2 to

MSW American Rhapsody. We’ll see!

Hollywood Trademark I

think is the first 'Wood colt I’ve ever had the pleasure of having… and we all know how

much I LOVE this stallion. This colt is out of Devil’s Trademark, making him a 1/2 sibling

to Devil May Care and Devil’s Own.

I’m All Starz is my I’m

A Classic baby! He’s a chestnut colt out of Starz Awhirl, daughter of Whirlaway and the FF

blue hen wonder, Seeing Starz. 1/2 to SW

Foxfire.

Machiavellian is the Empire Maker equivalent at

KindleHope Farms, and just as princely :wink: . By Leading sire What’s It Worth out of That’s

Debatable, a truely blockbuster dam of three MSWs. Full brother to WCh. What’s

Debatable.

No Actor is the full brother to KindleHope

sensation, Shesanaturalactor. By Planet Hollywood out of Ifyoucouldseemenow. 1/2 to MSW

Youwouldn’tbelieveit, and SW Worth A Look. Love this little boy. He or his full brother had

better make it to stallion-hood!

Steal My Heart is the

first foal of another one of KindleHope’s first stakes horses, Sailor Venus. By exciting

freshman sire, Highland Bandit, we’re experimenting with the Highland Rogue/Planet Hollywood

cross. Very sad to hear of his granddam’s death.

11 little hopefuls!
Kerry

That would be

totally awesome if we could, but how on earth would I code it? :blink:

LOL… Precisely! It’s

rather mathematical, but assigning the chef-de-race sires would be the difficulty since we’d

have to run a statistical analysis on EVERY stallion in the game to figure out what type of

runners they sire in comparison to everybody else…
Unless we could sucker Steve Roman to

do it for us… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to do a

statistical analysis of the studs and actually come up with a FF Chef-de-Race! If only I

knew how… :wink:

I has been a while since

Edgewood Stud has raced 2 year olds. With only 5- 2 year olds they all show a lot of promise

with outstanding backgrounds.

EQYTPIAN QUEEN- (A.P INDY X EGYPTIAN PHARAOH) This filly has

class written all over her. By Multiple stakes producing sire A.P Indy and by Eyptian Pharaoh

who has gone on to produce such horses as Akhetnaten and pharaoh finest. Since her retirement

from breeding this year. She is one of the last from this line.

MISTER SPECIAL- (A.P INDY

X TRINITY) This colt is going to be something special. He holds a place in my heart with the

bald face at a height of 15 hands he isn’t big but he is mighty. His sire needs no

introduction. His dame trinity has produces such horses as A.P Uno and Symbolic. Both winners

out of 2 racing foals.

OOPS (A.P INDY X REPUNZEL) This colt is a full sibling to his MSW

sister A.P Valentino. At only 15 hands he is small but mighty. This one speaks class all

over. Look for him in upcoming races. Repunzel has produced such horses as Wayward Rogue,

Northern Legend, subzero, A.P Valentino and Repunzels Pride.

PEACE TREATY (MAN O’WAR X

PROMISES KEPT) Purchases at the Select Auction. She is going to be kept as a broodmare. She

also speaks class all over when you see this beautiful filly in the field.

WORTHY

VALENTINE (WHAT’S IT WORTH X A.P VALENTINO) The first foal from this cross. Its anyone guess

how it will turn out. What’s it worth needs no introduction and MSW A.P valentino first foal

should be something to keep an eye on. What a beauty he is.

Well that is all five of

them. I had 6 untill Jason wanted Golden Text. Look for another Edgewood Stud bred 2 year old

Golden Text! :slight_smile: