What Happened to today's races? 12/29?

I just got on to see how my filly did & it says no races were run today but there are races tomorrow & my filly isnt in race #24 which she is entered.

Looks like they only ran till race 10, maybe the weather set in  :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously I’m sure it will be fixed fairly soon  8)

I’m more interested in what happened to Saturday’s races. Had 4 entered to race on Saturday, When I logged on there were only 2 horses scheduled to race all day.

5 horses owned/claimed by you ran on Saturday, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

I’m sorry. I should have been more specific. I was talking for this upcoming Saturday. Jan 1st.

Think it needs reporting as a bug as the three horses I had entered for the first are no longer entered either. Am using my mobile and can’t load the bugs page but if noone else has done it by the time I get home I’ll file a report through the proper channel :slight_smile:

Someone did report having their entries for the 1st not get accepted, but I can’t find anything in the code that would be causing that issue. :frowning: I’m not sure what to suggest, other than to re-enter the horses.

Shanthi - I’ll go and report it as a bug, I had horses entered for the 1st, 5th & 8th, all seem to have disappeared  ???

All my entries also disappeared. I’m more concerned over the fact that it kept my entrance fees, haha.

Yeah. I’m not willing to cough up another $29,250 in entry fees. Someone already reported the bug, so I just hope this is resolved soon and I get my money back; looking at my stable taxes (D:) that ~30k will be mighty useful…

If you read the info on bugs and money with FF, you’ll get your answer. Until I get more information on how this is happening, I can’t fix it, and I don’t have time to manually check entries that were paid for and then eaten by the system to do refunds.

Actually, I’ve found an old script I wrote to address a similar issue back in 2013. I’ve run it for the 1st and the 5th, so please check if it restored your entries.

I may have also figured out why they were getting eaten, but I’m not sure.

Apologies, Shanthi. I’ll go read that thread and try to remember your policy on this for the next time.

No problem. I’m going to build in “undo” features for the rewrite, so that doing things like refunding money is super easy. :wink: Until then, though, it’s on a “as I have time to mess with it” basis, and my time is pretty limited, sadly.