Vaucluse Farms

Hi everyone,

For those who did not recieve my mass email, I don’t have everyone’s email, my apologies for my behaviour over the past few days.

Okay, now that is out of the way, I’d like to introduce my new stable Vaucluse Farms. I named it after the beautiful harbour suburb in Sydney where I grew up. My new motto is ‘It’s all about the passion…’.

Currently we are home to just seven horses which should be a wonderful change from managing over 150 of the buggers. These include the racehorses Prince Of Wonder, High Times, Kamaole Sands and Kentucky War. I also proudly own the three yearling fillies Unshakeable, While It Lasts and Best Impression.

So yeah, new stable, new start and hopefully a nice bright future for Vaucluse Farms!

Thanks everyone,
Jason Cameron, Vaucluse Farms

Good Luck Jason, with your new stable and your new start. It is rather exciting with such a broad and open future ahead of you. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your new stable rise to fame in the coming years!

Fatimah
MSF

Hi Jason,

Good Luck with your new stable and I hope everything works out great for you.

Thank you very much for the support guys! Means a lot! I feel horrible for what happened and yeah, I just want to move on from it all.

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to this challenge and yeah, it will be a fun experience.

Good luck! I imagine it won’t be too long 'til we see Vaucluse Farms rise to the top.

I agree. :slight_smile: Good luck with your new stable Jason.

Good luck, Jase :slight_smile:

yeah, good luck Jason

Head up mate. The only way is up from here. I’m sure you will rise to the top again. You still have a couple of handy runners there.

Vaucluse, not a bad spot. A lot different than Liverpool and Holsworthy where I used to live.

Good luck jason.

Good Luck Jason :smiley:

Good luck Jason! You know with my luck that yearling you bought will turn out to be a MSW with the luck that has happened in the past :wink:

Wish you all the best, and I’m sure it won’t take you long to get back up again.

Lindsay

Good luck, Jase! :slight_smile:

Good Luck Jase! I know our history of rival SC fillies just won’t end!

I was still feeling a little crappy this morning, but I read this and it made me feel a tad better. Thanks again everyone! You guys are awesome! :smiley:

Good luck!!

Welcome back, and good luck. Kamaole Sands looks like she has a really promising career ahead of her, and Prince Of Wonder is already awesome. :slight_smile:

Good luck, you still have some great horses.

Good luck Jason! You still have some very very sexy little horses there, I’m sure you’ll recover in no time :wink:

Glad to see you making a new stable, you will be (pun intended here) up and Running soon!! Good luck im sure you will make them all great horses. :smiley: