Time of the game

I’m sure working on the site takes much longer! I do some coding for layouts myself, and though I know it’s a lot easier than FF kind of coding, I know how hard it can be…!

That is comforting for me. Thanks!
And I’m glad you think that looking into the future is a good thing, Taylon.  :smiley:

Yeah, worked through college too.  YAY TAíng and random data entry jobs. 

I know that this is a dead topic but I would like to throw my 2 cents in!  I Would prob quit if ff went to elapsed time.  I like that I don’t HAVE to send all of my time micro managing. I do spend all of my time here any way!!
Sry to bring the post back but I feel strongly about this!!

also to start an old topic again

I don’t agree Andrea. I go to college and start classes at 8:00am and finish at 5:00pm monday to friday. I also have to care for and ride my assessment horses (2 of them) every weekend and every week day (after hours!) not to mention looking after the stallions and serving broodmares (23), handling weanlings, prepping sale horses etc. etc. Plus I have to add in time with friends and some sort of social life.

because of this COLLEGE schedule FF is the only online game I have been able to continue playing because of the real life timeframe.

geez, I never noticed I done that much! man … I gotta get a life! Well maybe I’m the only one that attends an Agricultural College. I could add more too now I think about it…

Shanthi, you’ve done a great job! Thanks a lot.

Let’s just agree to go with “college gives you a lot more flexibility, generally, in planning your time than high school”.  (Since you can choose to have classes only 3 days a week, or only in the afternoons, etc.)  Obviously if you pick a lab-intensive major (animal science), it takes more time than if you’re studying psychology or something.  Likewise, if you pick an extremely hard major (engineering), you will spend most of your time studying.

That said, as people have said, playing FF generally only takes about 30 minutes per week, so it’s pretty easy to fit into any schedule.