Stillwater Stallions in 2022

Bookings list has been updated - Usain Bolt, Quintet, and Von Lichtenstein are all fully booked.

Due to a foaling issue with one of our mares, Lord Nelson has a Feb 1 slot free if anyone is retiring a mare soon. Otherwise he and Edinburgh have a few late summer slots available.

Thanks to everyone who’s sent mares to our boys. :slight_smile:

Salle le Peletier blew her foal date and her booking to Lord Nelson. Does he have any slots left?

This was the free Kermit LFG breeding from a stillborn last year. My mares are feeling vindictive with your studs for some reason!

He’s full, but I could send one of my Aug 1 mares somewhere else if you want to use that slot? Silly mares.

I’ll just make a note to send her his way next year. :slight_smile:

I do have a few mares booked to your other studs for upcoming breedings this year. Any chance one could be converted to the free Kermit breeding?
Usain Bolt - Cadbury
Edinburgh - Little Black Dress
Von Lichtenstein - Twist of Love

Twist of Lime is now free. :slight_smile:

I hope you get a nice bunch of babies from those bookings!

Thanks Shanthi! Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

My mares and your stallions, honestly. Cadbury just missed her Usain Bolt booking. Is he also booked for the year?

Yes, but I’ve got mares in July 1, Aug 1, and Aug 2 that I could send elsewhere if you like.

(Maybe the mares just like the surroundings and want to stay longer? ;-))

I can have her be another that just comes back next year, lol. I’ll find her a new NY boy and make a note for 2023. Silly, silly mares.