Starfish Stallions - Racing Year 2026

The earliest slot available to him is Jun 1. I have pencilled her in for that. Let me know if that’s okay.

That works too! Thank you!

I’ve added her in and have adjusted the fee. I just decided today that any Starfish-bred mare who comes to ANY of our stallions, will get a 50% discount. Dumbledore’s Army qualifies for this discount, as do Admission Of Power and Valentine’s Topaz, so their fees have been adjusted as well.

1 Like

Thank you!

Leah - I just decided today that any Starfish-bred mare who comes to ANY of our stallions will get a 50% discount. You have already bred One Day Early to Calle de Oro. She qualifies for the discount so I have applied it to Heartless Junction, who is booked to Ancient Magic.

That’s great, thank you!

Attention all breeders. We at Starfish took the decision today that, effective this year, we will be giving a 50% discount to any Starfish-bred mare coming to a Starfish stallion. I think that I have gone through all bookings and breedings for this year and found four mares (3 for Allegro, 1 for Gotapa). If there are any that I have missed, please let me know. If the breeding hasn’t taken place yet, I’ll adjust the fee, if it has taken place, I’ll adjust the fee for another mare (doesn’t have to be Starfish-bred).

4 Likes

Can I please get a Jun 2 spot to Spirit in the Sky for Victory at Orleans? She’s a Starfish bred :blush: Thanks!!

All set.

1 Like

Hi Lewis, Sorry I missed the message, let’s just put her in the first available if that works.

Ta

Hi Andy,

She’s all set and the fee has been adjusted.

Don’t forget you had also bred Lamia to In the Navy so, even though you’ve already re-bred her to another Stallion, you can still use the credit for any other mare you might want to send to one of our Stallions.

Hi Lewis! I originally had I’m Yours scheduled for Ablative Armour for March1, but she ran late and I was wondering if I could reschedule her with LiveLong&Prosper for a March2 slot if that’s still available. Thank you!

All set.

1 Like

Hi Lewis - I booked Say I Do into Sponsored in May & Tender Copy into Ablative Armour just let me know if that’s ok?

Andy

Absolutely. Good luck with the foals.

I was wondering why I had all these mares wandering around not bred, seems Dr Evil retired :roll_eyes: and left a few not bred.

1 Like

Hi Lewis,

I’ve requested I’m No Fool’s June 2 slot for Spirit of Change. Hope that’s ok.

All set

1 Like

Thank you

Hello, I was wanting to book Sorority Gal for Ablative Armour for the earliest available breeding - is that the 2b slot for May at this point?