Starfish Stallions - Racing Year 2026

Yes, he has openings for all of his Mar 1 & 2 slots. Let me know which you want.

Can I go for a March 2 please?

Thank you

Could I please book the following:

Ancient Magic - Mar 1a to That All You Got
Lucky Streak - May 1b to Wishful Stage
Iā€™m No Fool - Jun 1a to Go West
Fool to be Smokinā€™ - Feb 2a to Tropical Fires
First Born Son - Feb 1a and 2a to IrresistableZephyr & Difficult Wealth
Devilā€™s Walk - Feb 1a to Holly Golightly, Mar 2b for Distant Galaxies, May 1b to Glowstick
LiveLong&Prosper - Feb 2a and May 1a for Prospect Lake and Iā€™m No Saint
Pay the Boatman - Jul 1b for Tiger Express
Worthy Victor - a Feb slot for Ice Chalet

Thank you!

See notes in Red.

One other thing. You are currently at 13 mares so you are eligible for a free breeding for 10 or more mares. I have put the breeding to Iā€™m No Fool down as your free breeding.

1 Like

Could I get the following if theyā€™re still available:

Ablative Armour
Feb1 for Adored
March1 for Iā€™m Yours
May1 for Shadow Play
Calle de Oro
Feb1 for Itā€™s About Time
May 1 for Like An Egyptian
Spirit In The Sky
Feb2 for Silver Sparkler
March1 for Tiz Famous
March2 for Waiting For Spring
Worthy Victor
March2 for Affecting
May1 for Summer Elaine
First Born Son
March2 for Tottenham Time
April2 for Bold Lilly

If something isnā€™t available Iā€™m fine with the next closest date. Thank you!

All of them were available. In addition, because you listed more than 10 mares, you will qualify for one free-breeding. I have allocated it to Tottenham Time. Let me know if you want it changed.

1 Like

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a booking for Canā€™t Twist This to In The Navy please - what ever is available is fine.

:slight_smile:

I have pencilled her in for a Feb 2 slot. Is that okay? I saw that she foaled in January so she should be okay to breed then.

1 Like

Thanks Lewis.

Can I also get a spot to Iā€™m No Fool for Cell Block Tango please? Sheā€™s still hanging around your farm having foaled.

Iā€™ve put her down for one of his March 3 slots. Fool is now fully booked up through the end of April.

1 Like

Hi Lewis - can I get a slot to First Born Son for Wink And A Nod please?

Can I please get Spirit in the Skyā€™s Feb 2B slot for Hilton Flyin High? Thanks!

All set.

The earliest slot available was his Mar 2B. Iā€™ve pencilled Hilton in that slot. Is that okay or did you want something earlier with one of our other Stallions?

1 Like

That works perfectly! Thanks!

I had reserved a slot for Ice Chalet with Worthy Victor, but it looks like sheā€™s been retired by the code. Could I stillreserve the slot for now, mare TBD?

Of course. Let me know when you decide who to send instead.

Hi Lewis,

If thereā€™s still a May 2 available to Iā€™m No Fool please could I book it for Dancing In Winter?

Thank you

All set.

1 Like

Can I please swap Sharpshooterā€™s Feb slot to a Mar slot for Hogwarts?