Hi! Could I please book the following, mares TBD:

Calle de Oro - Jun 1, July 1
Devil’s Walk - Jul 1
First Born Son - Jun 1
I’m No Fool - Jul 1
Spirit in the Sky - Aug 1
Pay the Boatman - May 2b
Lucky Streak - Jun 2b, Aug 1

Thank you! Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

All set. I have adjusted the fee for I’m No Fool because you have 20+ mares booked to Starfish stallions. Don’t forget that if you send any Starfish-bred mares to our stallions, you will get a 50% discount.

1 Like

Could I please get the May 2a slot to Sponsored for Humorous Wren?

All set.

Can I please get:

Soonest available to Sponsored for Fairy War
June slot to Hogwarts for Spiritual

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a slot if available for Hey Red to First Born Son please?

All set. They both got Jun 1 slots.

1 Like

All set. I gave her a Jun 1 slot.

1 Like

Found another :rofl:

Can I get a slot to Ablative Armour Akubra please?

All set for a Jun 1 slot.

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a slot to Fool To Be Smokin’ for Reverent & Sponsored for Fantastic Music please?

The earliest slot available for Fool To Be Smokin’ is July 2 and I have pencilled Reverent in for that.
I have given Fantastic Music a June 1 slot to Sponsored as that is his earliest slot available.

Let me know if these are okay.

1 Like

Gwen - Darkwood Stables
I had to deny your request for Sweet Wishes to Ablative Armour for a May 2 slot. The earliest slot he has available is a Jun 2 slot and I have pencilled Sweet Wishes in for that. Let me know if that’s okay.

I did approve the request for Wild Night to I’m No Fool for a Jul 2 slot.

Emma - Generous Bloodstock
I had to deny your request for Serafina to Fool To Be Smokin’ for a May 1 slot. The earliest slot he has available is a July 2 slot.
Only 6 of our stallions have any openings in May (all of them May 2). Hogsmeade ($7.5k), Hogwarts ($7.5k), LiveLong&Prosper ($10k), Spirit in the Sky ($10k), Superdocious ($10k) & Worthy Victor ($15k). Let me know if you would like any of those.

Thanks Lewis.

She’s a young mare so I think I will try and book her in for an early slot next year.

Zoran - Krajina
I had to deny your request for a May 1 booking for Paid in Carrots to Hogsmeade because he didn’t have any availability. I did give you a May 2 booking instead. Let me know if this is alright.

Hi Lewis, can I get the next available to Ablative Armour for Fast Stamp

Ta.

All set.

1 Like

Could I please get the soonest available spot for I’m No Fool to Silver Priestess?

All set for a Jul 1 booking.

1 Like