Starfish Stallions 2027

All set. I gave you one of Kemistree’s Feb 2 slots for Old Maid as both Feb 1 slots were filled, however, there is a possibility that one of the Feb 1 mares may get switched to a different slot and, if she is, I’ll switch Old Maid to that slot.

1 Like

The Feb 2 slot is fine too. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thanks Lewis, that should work.

I’ve made an in-game request, but I wanted to formally ask for a March spot with Worthy Victor with my mare Ch. Engagement Ring, if possible. Feel free to swap the date I requested (March 10 I believe) with any date that month that’s more convenient. Thank you!

Apart from the two that I have made comments beside, they are all set.

No problem. I have approved the booking.

Oh I’m sorry, I think I meant to put May for Spirit in the Sky and I’m No Fool. Would that work?

Also the July spots sound just fine, thank you!

Sounds good to me I will adjust my files. TY Dee

Ashley - Black Briar Stables
I denied your request for a Mar 1 slot for Charming Avenue to Lucky Streak as both of his Mar 1 slots were taken. I set her up for a Mar 2 instead. Let me know if that’s okay.

Emma - Generous Bloodstock
Madison - Hidden Oak Farm
Chris - Tall Oaks Farm
You have all booked 10 or more mares to Starfish stallions for this year so you qualify for one free breeding to any one of our Stallions. Let me know which one you want to use it for.

1 Like

Thats perfectly fine with me thanks! I’m getting the rest of my notes together and will have more requests coming

Can I also please get:

Spirit in the Sky - Feb 2 spot for Nocturnal
Devil’s Walk - Mar 1 spot for Sharpshooter

Could I get an early May slot for Blue Jean Devil to Ablative Armour?

All set.

1 Like

Hey Lewis, last year my mare The Road Not Taken lost a foal to Ablative Armour and I’m thinking about not re-breeding her again this year to reset her late foaling date, would it be possible to use that LFG to send another mare over to him this year? If so I’m thinking Ch. Hilton Flyin High

All set

1 Like

Absolutely. Let me know what slot you want. Ablative Armour has Mar 2, Mar 3, May 2, all Jun, Jul & Aug available.

Could I get one of the remaining March slots to Ablative Armour for Kingston Coup please Lewis. I don’t mind which one.

Could I please get a March date with I’m No Fool for my girl Blanket of Roses? Please & thank you!

Also, could I please get a May date with Lucky Streak for Bonnie Jean?

Any march slot would be great thank you!