Starfish Stables Stallions in 2024

Done. I’m not sure what you meant by ‘free slots’ though?

Thank you,
free slots = I think empty/available spaces in the schedule
:slight_smile:

One more please, Lewis.

If Fool To Be Smokin has an August 2 left, could I book in British Pound please?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Could I get these bookings?

Ablative Armour
Feb 2A Best Crystal

Explosive Motif
Feb 2A Double Clear

Fool To Be Smokin’
Feb 2A Double Clear

I’m No Fool
Feb 2A Invitation Only

Sponsored
Feb 2A Inxs

Worthy Victor
Feb 2A Lorde

Thank you

I would like the earliest possible slot for Ablative Armour to Rose Gloss.

You had Double Clear listed for both Explosive Motif and Fool to be Smokin’.
The earliest opening for I’m No Fool is May 1. I’ve tentatively put her in for that but will understand if that is too late.
The earliest opening for Worthy Victor is Mar 2. I’ve tentatively put her in for that but will understand if that is too late.
Otherwise, all the others are set.

I’ve put her in for Feb 1. Is that too early?

Noted.

Thanks Lewis.

I just read somewhere that a really early booking can put the due date in December? I don’t want a high chance of a December foal, but if Feb. 1 has a good chance of a January foal, that should be fine. I’ll take the gamble. This is really the first year I’ve had so many mares available for early bookings, so I’m still trying to figure out the best time to breed.

My standard rule of thumb is I try to select nothing earlier than Mar 1. Occasionally, I’ve had to resort to a Feb 2 slot (and then, when I do the actual breeding, I select the last day of Feb). That way, you are almost guaranteed that you won’t have any December foals.

Would you like me to move Rose Gloss to a Feb 2 slot?

That makes sense. I’ll do the Feb. 2 slot if possible then. Thank you for your help!

The due date might be in December, but the mare is unlikely to actually foal in December.

(Having said that, I generally breed on Feb 20-21 for a Feb 1 breeding to give another week’s leeway in foal due dates.)

1 Like

I just realized that both Feb 2 slots for Ablative Armor have been booked. You could leave her with the Feb 1 slot and, as Shanthi suggested, select Feb 20-21 as the breeding date.

Ah, ok. No worries. I’ll take the gamble and see what happens. XD

Ablative Armour
May 1A mare TBD

Explosive Motif
May 1A mare TBD

Fool To Be Smokin’
May 1A mare TBD

Explosive Motif didn’t have any openings for May 1, so I have put you down for May 2. Is that OK?

Yes of course!

May I please reserve the following:

Worthy Victor
Jun 1 Slot for - Queen’s Consort

Fool To Be Smokin’
Jul 1 slot for Frappuccino

Sponsored
Mar 1 slot for Nanana Nah Boo Boo

First Born Son
Feb 1 Slot for Fiji Girl

Superdocious
Feb 1 Slot for Raise the Bar

Calle de Oro
Apr 1 slot for Devil’s Art

Sorry for not getting right back to you. I fell last Friday and broke my knee cap. I’ve been out of it for yhe last 3 days. Just now getting online.

So the dates works for me. I’d like Outrun the Wind bred to Fool To Be Smokin’ for the first possible opening.