Starfish Stables Stallions - 2028

I gave you Jun 1 for Starlet High to Kemistree and Jun 2 for Hey Red to Lucky Streak, also a Jun 1 slot for Forever High to Lucky Streak.

1 Like

Could I switch my Jun 2A spot to Fool To Be Smokinā€™ for Sun Dancer to West Highland Line? There is a glitch preventing me from shipping Sun Dancer to you.

And could I also get the first available to Calle de Oro for Fionaā€™s Lass?

Done. I have also given you Calle de Oroā€™s Jul 1 slot for Fionaā€™s Lass and given her the Free-breeding for having sent 10+ mares to Starfish Stallions. She is actually the 17th mare youā€™ve sent to us but I somehow missed the fact that you had earned the discount, for which Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

No worries, I should really keep track of that better myself. Thank you!

Hi Lewis - Iā€™ve another list for you :blush:

Ariel to Ancient Magic
Bimbo Magic to Away the Lads (she lost her last foal)
Bright Blush to First Born Son
Fantastic Music to Devilā€™s Walk
Noble Queen to Hogwarts

Ta

Ariel, Bimbo Magic, Fantastic Music & Noble Queen have all been given Jun 1 slots, Bright Blush has been given a Jun 2 slot.
I have adjusted the fee for Bimbo Magic for the Live Foal Guarantee and also Ariel and Bright Blush for the 20+ and 30+ mares free breedings. Iā€™m not sure how I missed that youā€™d bred 20+ mares to our boys but it could be that the free breeding Iā€™d given you for that had been to either Iā€™m No Fool or Worthy Victor before they were prematurely retired.

1 Like

Could I please get the following?

June 1B to Devilā€™s Walk for Lie to Me
June 1B to Calle de Oro for Admission of Power (Starfish bred mare)

Unfortunately, Calle de Oro doesnā€™t have an openings until Jul 1.
Devilā€™s Walk only has a May 2 opening, then nothing until Jun 2.

Open slots as of May 8th (also all bookings made but not bred yet).

Ablative Armour
All Jun
All Jul
All Aug

Ancient Magic
All Jun
All Jul
All Aug

Away The Lads
Jun 2a, 2b
All Jul
All Aug

Calle de Oro
Jul 1a - Diamantina Lakes (AllegroThoroughbreds)
Jul 2a, 2b
All Aug

Devilā€™s Walk
May 2b
Jun 2a, 2b
Jul 2a - Dare To Try (Generous Bloodstock)
Jul 1b, 2b
All Aug

First Born Son
Jun 2a - Red Light District (Gotapa Racing) - Free breeding for 10+ mares to Starfish stallions
All Jul
All Aug

Fool To Be Smokinā€™
May 2b - Fleeting Magic (Tall Oaks Farm)
Jun 1b - In my Imagination (Tall Oaks Farm)
Jul 1a - TBA (Hidden Oak Farm)
Jul 2b
All Aug

Hogsmeade
Jun 1b, 2b
Jun 2a - TBA (Hidden Oak Farm)
All Jul
All Aug

Hogwarts
Jun 1b, 2b
All Jul
All Aug

Kemistree
Jun 2a, 2b
All Jul
All Aug

LiveLong&Prosper
Jun 1b, 2b
Jun 2a - TBA (Hidden Oak Farm)
All Jul
Aug 1a - TBA (Hidden Oak Farm)
Aug 1b, 2a, 2b

Lucky Streak
All Jul
All Aug

Pay the Boatman
All Jun
All Jul
All Aug

Spirit in the Sky
Jun 1b - Sassy Girl (Marshall Creek Ranch)
Jun 2b
Jul 1a, 1b, 2b
Jul 2a - TBA (Hidden Oak Farm)
All Aug

Sponsored
Jun 2a - Waiting to Happen (Gotapa Racing)
Jul 2b
All Aug

Superdocious
Jun 1a, 1b, 2b
All Jul
All Aug

Hi Lewis,

Can I get a slot to Devilā€™s Walk for Buring Reality seems she lost her first foal.

Hogsmeade for DashingCoronaRose

Hogwarts for Fast Stamp

First Born Son for Hilltop Hood

Pay The Boatman for Hung Up

Lucky Streak for Whoā€™s Too

Ta

See bookings in red

1 Like

The Jul 1 spot to Calle de Oro and Jun 2 spot to Devilā€™s Walk is fine. Thank you!

Can I please get an early June slot to Superdocious for Babbage Island? Thanks!

I had to give Admission of Power a Jul 2 slot but was able to give Lie to Me a Jun 2 slot.

1 Like

All set for a Jun 1 slot

1 Like

It is with great sadness that we have to announce that ICh. Devilā€™s Walk passed away this morning. He had just covered two mares, when he collapsed.

As a racehorse, his racing record was 53(35)-19(13)-9(8)-8(6)-2(2) and he earned $12,489,850 throughout his racing career. Among his 8 G1 wins were the 2018 Breedersā€™ Cup Classic & the 2019 Dubai World Cup and he also won the Jockey Club Gold Cup in 2017 & 2018.

As a stallion, he has currently produced 55 winners from 91 racers (10 SW-8 MSW-3 Mill) with average earnings of $156,320 and he was Bronze ranked (2.0).

He has three sons who are MSW:-
GCh. Bone Carver (5YO, Denoux Stud) with 3SW (1G1W) & 8SP (3G1P).
Ch. The Devil In Me (5YO, Littlefield) with 4SW (all G1W, including this years Dubai Golden Shaheen) & 9SP (6G1P).
Ch. Apparat (4YO, Gintara Lodge) with 2SW (1G1W, including this years Caulfield Stakes) & 5SP (3G1P).

Devilā€™s Walk has 7 broodmares who were booked to him this year that will need to find new partners:-
Deadly Venom (Starfish Stables)
Waltzing Matilda & Dare To Try (Generous Bloodstock)
Fantastic Music & Burning Reality (Gintara Lodge)
Lie to Me (AllegroThoroughbreds)
Ms Que (Denoux Stud)

This year has not been a great one for the breeding section of our Farm with his death adding to the early retirement of Iā€™m No Fool and Worthy Victor and the death of one broodmare and the retirement of 11 broodmares.

3 Likes

Ouch! Sorry for your loss. :cry: What a yearā€¦

Sorry for your loss, Lewis. Really rough breeding season for you this year. Hope next season is better.

Yikes, youā€™ve had a rough season so far. Devilā€™s Walk was a personal favorite. We have a lovely MSW daughter of his in GCh. Dark Glacier. Fingers crossed for smoother sailing.