Starfish Stables Stallions - 2023

thank you so much!

Can I book Iā€™m No Fool for Kiss of Indy? Sheā€™s due in early July so either August spot would be fine. (Hoping for a repeat of Foolā€™s Kiss.)

oops! booked Smokeā€™n to Sponsored without checking with you first. If itā€™s already promised, cancel it and let me know so i can sort out someone else. BTW his page says he is NOT nominated but your post says all your stallions are - bug??

Could just be that Lewis hasnā€™t gotten to it yet. :slight_smile:

Sorry. As Shanthi said I am moving slowly this morning and havenā€™t got around to setting up the breedings. All of our Stallions are now BC Nominated for 2024 and I am in the process of entering current bookings in their records.

Gwen - Smokā€™n is fine. Sponsored didnā€™t have a mare booked for that slot.

Madeleine (Fair Isle Farm) - Ancient Magic already had reservations for both Feb 1 slots but I have moved Charming Avenue to a Feb 2 slot. Is that OK?

For anybody else who has made bookings for any of our Stallions, if they already have a reservation for the slot you have chosen, I will move your mare to the next available slot and let you know so that you can decide if that is OK or not. BTW - Iā€™m No Fool has nothing open before May 2.

Can I also get:

• Next available slot to Iā€™m No Fool for Europa
  • Next available slot to Worthy Victor for Cross Your Heart

Iā€™m not sure which spots are still open, but could you reserve 2 spots with Calle de Oro, Worthy Victory, and Sponsored? Anytime before June works for me.

Could I have one to Away the Lads, Gang of Thieves, Holy Warrior, In the Navy and Lucky Streak? Again, anytime before June would be awesome.

In The Navy: Can I get a June 2 slot for Raise A Fleet? Sheā€™s due to foal May 5, so I think that will be enough time if sheā€™s late.

Lilly (Rainee Thoroughbreds) - You had booked Hogsmeade for two slots for Feb 2, however there was only one available. I have given Spanish Park
a Feb 1 slot, otherwise the next open slot to Hogsmeade is an Apr 2. slot. Let me know if this change is OK with you.

Unfortunately, I cannot give Missed Connection a Feb slot for Iā€™m No Fool as the earliest opening he has is May 2. I will pencil her in for one of his May 2 slots but, if you donā€™t want to wait that long, let me know.

Warrior Witch is OK and I have noted Raise a Fleet for In the Navy.

Thatā€™s all fine. Iā€™m no good at cross referencing the forum stallion pages and the ā€œBreed This Mareā€ stallion pages when I start booking. Looking forward to the revamp when itā€™s hopefully all intertwined.

Can I add a date for Indy Bride to In the Navy for June? She is due 5/3 so June 2 would be good, but we can maybe make June 1.

Holy Warriorā€™s Feb. 1 for Cloaked please?

Ancient Magicā€™s May 2 for High Above Thee (booked through her page if thatā€™s okay)

Could I get a July1A spot with Hogsmeade for War Cat please? Thanks!

Europa - May 2
Cross Your Heart - Mar 1

Are these OK?

Calle de Oro - Feb 1A & Feb 1B
Worthy Victory - Feb 1A & Feb 1B
Sponsored - Feb 1 & Apr 2
Away the Lads - Mar 1
Gang of Thieves - We donā€™t own him any more
Holy Warrior - Feb 2
In the Navy - Mar 1
Lucky Streak - Mar 1

Done

I will send Europa elsewhere (sheā€™s unbred for the year and I was hoping for March at latest) but Cross Your Heart looks great. Thanks!

Indy Bride - Jun 2
Cloaked - Feb 1
High Above Thee - May 2

When I tried to enter these two for the requested Stallions, neither of them showed up in your drop down lists. I have gone ahead and reserved the slots for you with no mare listed.

Sorry. The booking for Away the Lads should have been May 1.

Done. And Iā€™ve given you a 50% discount for being a Newbie.

Here is an updated calendar for our Stallions (for bios, see earlier posts).

Below are our returning Stallions [color=red](Starfish Stables mares in red). Let me know if you want a particular slot for a particular Stallion and I will add your booking in as and when they come in. If you want a slot which is filled by a Starfish mare, let me know and Iā€™ll see if I can reschedule the SF mare, unless the breeding has already taken place (+++ indicates that the mare has already been bred).
All of the above will be allowed 4 outside mares (max) per stable and do not need Ownerā€™s approval to breed, however, we would appreciate prior notice so we eliminate the possibility of double-bookings for outside mares. Any newbies (marked with an asterisk beside the stable name) will get a 50% discount in fees. They all come with a Live Foal Guarantee. All Stallions will be nominated for the Breedersā€™ Cup for 2024 and all foals will be Nominated for the Breedersā€™ Series.

[color=blue]NCh. Ancient Magic - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
Bookings - Fee:- $10k

Feb1A - Oscillation Oakley+++ (Black Storm West)1B - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)2A - Tiptoeinā€™ (Sakura Springs)2B - Charming Avenue (Fair Isle Farm)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - Graziana+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)2A - [color=red]Confession (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Making Money+++ (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Unbridled Run (Starfish Stables)3B - Estimated Prophet (Rainee Thoroughbreds)
Apr1A - [color=red]Paloma (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - Takemetothewizard (Generous Bloodstock)2B - [color=red]Wizardly Lady (Starfish Stables)
May1A - [color=red]Kinda Flighty (Starfish Stables)1B - [color=red]Silver Dreams (Starfish Stables)2A - Just Like Ice (Generous Bloodstock)2B - High Above Thee (Rainee Thoroughbreds)
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Lupe Valez (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jul1A - Alley Girl (Sakura Springs)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Princess Bride (Starfish Stables)2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Away The Lads - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
Bookings - Fee:- $15k

Feb1A - Isabella+++ (Rainee Thoroughbreds)1B - Valore di Bellezza (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2A - [color=red]Tottenhamā€™s Way (Starfish Stables)2B - Lillyofthevalley (Sakura Springs)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - Muddy Flower (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2A - [color=red]Knightā€™s Match (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Princess Kaiulani (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Giantā€™s Debate (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Saucy Magician (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]White Sand Beach (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Decisive Endevor (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Mirror Twin (Starfish Stables)
May1A - TBA (Cricket Hill)1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Makinā€™ Mischief (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jul1A - Odyssey (Clicker Lab)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]ICh. Calle de Oro - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - TBA (Cricket Hill)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - Purple Haze (Sakura Springs)2B - [color=red]Bandita (Starfish Stables)
Mar1A - Sela+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)1B - [color=red]Byleth (Starfish Stables)2A - [color=red]Aphrodite (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Ardiente (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Valentineā€™s Day (Starfish Stables)3B - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]Sheza Dreamer (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Hymettus (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Whirlagirl (Starfish Stables)
May1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - Filly from Chile (Black Storm West)2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - Political Affairs (Darkwood Stables)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]ICh. First Born Son - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
Bookings - Fee:- $20k

Feb1A - Cat Surfer+++ (Clicker Lab)1B - 2A - Kissing Book (Sakura Springs)2B -
Mar1A - [color=red]Come On You Spurs+++ (Starfish Stables)1B - Indyā€™s Dream Cat+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)2A - [color=red]Office Hours (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Topaz (Starfish Stables)
3A - TBA (Coleman Branch)3B - [color=red]Minaret (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]Classic Red Line (Starfish Stables)1B - [color=red]Flaming Silk (Starfish Stables)2A - TBA (Coleman Branch)2B - [color=red]Decisive Victory (Starfish Stables)
May1A - 1B - 2A - Costa Marta (Sakura Springs)2B -
Jun1A - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)1B - 2A - [color=red]Fit to be Tied (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Hogsmeade - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - Thumbelina+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)1B - Spanish Park (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2A - Dance Champion+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)2B - Warrior Witch (Rainee Thoroughbreds)
Mar1A - Breathtaking View+++ (Coleman Branch)1B - Solient K+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)2A - [color=red]Rebeldeen (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Unsubstantiated (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Boundless Train (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Magic Spitfire (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]Miss Hollywood (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]DashingCoronaRose (Starfish Stables)2B - Tamar+++ (Windward Farm)
May1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Whatā€™s Your Story (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - War Cat (Mynydd Ysbryd*)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Marilynā€™s Secret (Starfish Stables)2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Hogwarts - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - Areion (Fair Isle Farm)1B - 2A - [color=red]Black Cluster+++ (Starfish Stables)2B -
Mar1A - [color=red]Beautiful Rumor+++ (Starfish Stables)1B - [color=red]White Hart Lane (Starfish Stables)2A - [color=red]Foolā€™s Kiss (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Sun Spot (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Nicci (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Rock of Truth (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Alydarā€™s Frolic (Starfish Stables)2B -
May1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Angelaā€™s Starfish (Starfish Stables)2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Holy Warrior - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - Cloaked (Rainee Thoroughbreds)1B - 2A - [color=red]Spur Mountain (Starfish Stables)2B - TBA (Cricket Hill)
Mar1A - Better Than Gold+++ (Coleman Branch)1B - TBA Semiahmoo Stables2A - [color=red]Driving Miss Sally (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Isetnofret (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Charlotte (Starfish Stables)3B -
Apr1A - [color=red]Deliverance (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Debatable Love (Starfish Stables)2B -
May1A - Bold Firefly (Black Storm West)1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - [color=red]Joan of Arc (Starfish Stables)1B - 2A - [color=red]Alimony (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jul1A - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]FFCh. Iā€™m No Fool - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
Bookings - Fee:- $25k

Feb1A - Enyo (Clicker Lab)1B - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)2A - Sheā€™s Got It (Sakura Springs)2B - Persimmon (Sakura Springs)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - While Iā€™m Lucky (Tall Oaks Estate*)2A - Romancethedevil+++ (Windward Farm)2B - Speak Your Piece+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)
3A - Wild Night (Darkwood Stables)3B - Ephemeral+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)
Apr1A - [color=red]Double Time (Starfish Stables)1B - [color=red]Fantastic Moment (Starfish Stables)2A - [color=red]Kinda Sassy (Starfish Stables)2B - TBA (Coleman Branch)
May1A - Best Queen (Darkwood Stables)1B - [color=red]American Dance (Starfish Stables)2A - Missed Connection (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2B -
Jun1A - [color=red]Snow White (Starfish Stables)1B - 2A - [color=red]Flight of Spring (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Risk Away (Starfish Stables)
Jul1A - Devilady (Desert Wind Farm)1B - 2A - Titania (Black Storm West)2B - [color=red]Bandia an Gealach (Starfish Stables)
Aug1A - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. In The Navy - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - Mount Agung (Fair Isle Farm)1B - 2A - [color=red]Back St. Warrior (Starfish Stables)2B - Our Golden Girl (Sakura Springs)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - [color=red]Commem (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Must be a Mystery (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Moonyā€™s Fancy (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Blarneystone Lane (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Coco Diablo (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Wonderful Dreams (Starfish Stables)
May1A - [color=red]Sargasso (Starfish Stables)1B - 2A - [color=red]Back Streets (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - Raise A Fleet (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2B - Indy Bride (Rainee Thoroughbreds)
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Foolish Queen (Starfish Stables)2B - Doll Face (Generous Bloodstock)

[color=blue]NCh. Last For More - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]MacNamaraā€™s Band (Starfish Stables)2B -
Mar1A - [color=red]Foolinā€™ No One+++ (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Stolen Gift (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Unknown Soldier (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Alicia Moore (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Whatā€™s That About (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - 2B -
May1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Can B Wondrous (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Deborah (Starfish Stables)
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Tshotsholoza (Starfish Stables)2B -

[color=blue]NCh. LiveLong&Prosper - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Golden Globes (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Song Thief (Starfish Stables)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - [color=red]Dark Topaz (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Golden Cherokee (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Sand Dune (Starfish Stables)3B -
Apr1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Hail to Victory (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Play My Game (Starfish Stables)
May1A - [color=red]Last Nights Jitter (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)2A - [color=red]My Girl Barb (Starfish Stables)2B - Wixiban (Generous Bloodstock)
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Lucky Streak - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - Titillating (Denoux Stud)1B - 2A - Dance Hall Lily+++ (Gantā€™s Farm)2B - Last Burn (Rainee Thoroughbreds)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - [color=red]Black Heartbreak (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]wonziT (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Ancient Honour (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Flight of Silk (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]Sunset Girl (Starfish Stables)1B - My Ladyā€™s Fool (Sakura Springs)2A - [color=red]Secret Society (Starfish Stables)2B - Townsend Victory (Black Storm West)
May1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Tizzy Fit (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - Affenliebe (Generous Bloodstock)2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Mary Poppins (Starfish Stables)2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Back St. Flight (Starfish Stables)2B -

[color=blue]WCh. Sponsored - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire
Bookings - Fee:- $25k

Feb1A - Smokeā€™n+++ (Darkwood Stables)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - Poise (Rainee Thoroughbreds)2B - Tarok Nor (Windward Farm)
Mar1A - [color=red]Devilā€™s Flight (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Flying High (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Major Dreams (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]Bonnie Blue Flag (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Hi Honey (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - Wish For Ribbons (Sakura Springs)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - [color=red]Stereotype (Starfish Stables)2B - TBA (Cricket Hill)
May1A - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)1B - 2A - 2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - California Concept (Desert Wind Farm)2B -
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]A Time For Romance (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]All Along (Starfish Stables)

[color=blue]GCh. Superdocious - MSW, MSP, Millionaire

Feb1A - 1B - 2A - Limelight (Sakura Springs)2B -
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Al Thuraiyeh (Starfish Stables)2B - Illicit (Black Storm West)
3A - [color=red]Sunset Prospect (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]DreamALilDream (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - 2A - [color=red]Miraculous Love (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Vesuvius (Starfish Stables)
May1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Theatrical Lady (Starfish Stables)2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - [color=red]Castlestone Nimbus (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]In Due Time (Starfish Stables)
Jul1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -

[color=blue]NCh. Worthy Victor - MSW, MSP, Multi-Millionaire

Feb1A - TBA (Cricket Hill)1B - TBA (Cricket Hill)2A - Black Clouds+++ (Black Storm West)2B - Rannoch+++ (Windward Farm)
Mar1A - TBA (Coleman Branch)1B - Cross Your Heart+++ (Black Storm West)2A - [color=red]Classic Fires (Starfish Stables)2B - [color=red]Veiled Dancer (Starfish Stables)
3A - [color=red]All Ablaze (Starfish Stables)3B - [color=red]Crowning Glory (Starfish Stables)
Apr1A - [color=red]Poltergeist (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)2A - [color=red]Magic Crystal (Starfish Stables)2B - Highland Jet (Generous Bloodstock)
May1A - [color=red]Big Dawn (Starfish Stables)1B - TBA (Coleman Branch)2A - Bama Slamma (Sakura Springs)2B - Darling Has It (Sakura Springs)
Jun1A - [color=red]Skip to Glory (Starfish Stables)1B - 2A - [color=red]Major Secret (Starfish Stables)2B - Sydney Harbour (Generous Bloodstock)
Jul1A - [color=red]Rhiannon (Starfish Stables)1B - French Resistance (Black Storm West)2A - TBA (Semiahmoo Stables)2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - 2B -