[FIXED] Stable Alerts not updating

I still have an alert saying: " A Sweet Melody has not been bred yet this year. (1 Booking Approved)" but I already bred her, and her page shows " In foal to Space Chips, due 2/1/24". But I’m logged out when I go to her page (see the other issue - Logged out on some pages ).
There are also older alerts which shouldn’t appear anymore, I think, like:

" Your stable successfully claimed Tough View for $15,000

Automated Entries: 1 horse has not been entered to race on February 9, 2023.

Automated Entries: 2 horses have been entered to race on February 9, 2023."

Those ones are meant to display until the races are over.

I’ll look into the others.

I can’t see the breeding alert for A Sweet Melody, just the booking for Space Chips.

I’ve fixed the alert for claiming Tough View.

Along these same lines, I should have had 14 horses run today, but there is no indication any were even entered.

The entry notice will have disappeared now that races are run, but you should have a results notice in your stable.

Screenshot_20190202-122430_Chrome

Sorry, I should have clarified. I have results from Wednesday, but not from today. Literally, the notification that I had horses entered disappeared and wasn’t replaced with anything.

Try logging out and logging back in again? (not that that should matter, but it would help narrow down the problem).

(the screenshot I listed is of your stable, so it definitely can show an alert, when it wants to)

Hmm…well, I did log out and back in, but that didn’t change anything. The screenshot I posted is what it still looks like. Maybe it’s just an issue with my phone. I’ll have to check on computer later.

I’m having the exact same problem as Firefly. I’ve logged out and back in as well. I can go to a horse’s page and see the results, but they’re not on my home page. I was also using my phone this morning, and it looks the same on my computer now.
14%20PM
57%20PM

Likewise. I just checked on my computer and it looks the same. Not a huge issue for me, though, really. The only thing it affects is “How’d You Do?” posts for me, and frankly, my ponies have been embarrassingly lazy so far this year anyhow. Lol.

I think it should be fixed now? (I may have been overly ambitious in trimming down stable alert visibility in response to @Hilda_with_Clicker)

Capture

Looks like my stable alerts still hate me. Lol. Still have the notification from January, but as soon as races are run, current results disappear from existence.

That’s really weird…I’ll try and figure out what’s going on.

(You can always go to https://www.finalfurlong.org/recentresults.php to get the most recent recap, but the stable alert should be there!)

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

So, not to be annoying about it, but most of my stable alerts still haven’t updated since January, and they’re starting to pile up. Is there any way to at least flush the Stable Overview so I know what’s new and what isn’t?

I think I’ve fixed this. (You may need to log out/log back in once more.)

Yay! Thank you so much!