Sometimes logged out

Not sure if anyone else has this issue. It doesn’t happen too often, just usually if I leave one FF tab alone for too long (I tend to open the Stable Workouts page then “right click+open new tab” for horses I wish to enter into races). The workouts tab then sits for several minutes beyond me right-clicking, and after awhile I will open a horse’s page and I’ve been logged out with the message, “You must select a location for your stable before you can enter races. Use the Profile Edit page to set your stable location.”

I then have to close out of all my tabs except one, and click Login with the one tab and start again. Again, not a big deal since it seems to be more of a time-out issue than sporadically being kicked off. The login message is what’s weirder to me.

I have this happen to me from time to time, too. I think it’s the same issue as what was mentioned in this thread: Logged out on some pages

1 Like

I’ve had that too.

I’ve also had the issue where, if I’ve left a particular page open and unattended for a little while, when I do eventually go back to it, it refreshes to the Discourse page.

I mentioned it to Shanthi but told her that it was very low down on the urgency list, more of an annoyance than a show-stopper.

1 Like