Sakura Springs 2025 Stallions

Great! Thanks

1 Like

After Powerful Soul’s dismal run today, I think he’ll be happy moving on to his next career. This should be the last of the stallions added for Sakura Springs, at least this year, unless something really unexpected happens.

Those who made Powerful Soul requests ahead of time, doublecheck to make sure I got it right. If not, let me know so I can rearrange things.

Just to repeat the specifics one last time, so no one has to scroll up:
-$5,000 stud fee for their first season
-All are BC nominated
-Live foal guarantee!
-Does not require approval, but can request ahead of time here on the forum.

GCh. Final Scene
NCh. Clockstopper x Hero’s Wings - GCh. Simply Heroic
16.0h, Light Grey
$1,377,650 in earnings, 426 points
Race Record: 20(15) - 9(7) - 6(4) - 0 - 3(2)
Dirt Wins: Unraced, Turf Wins: 9(7)
Sprint Wins: 0, Classic Wins: 8(6), Endurance Wins: 1(1)
Noteable Bloodlines: Highland Rogue and Hollywood Queen (dam of FFCh. TakeMeToHollywood)

Highlights include wins in the G1 Man O’War Stakes (2023); G2s Knickerbocker Stakes (2023), Turnbull Stakes (2023), and Belmont Breeders’ Cup (2024); and back to back in the G3 Kingston Town Stakes for 2024 and 2025.

Started racing in his 3YO year and was in the top 3 for all 4 of his starts. Has been a winner every year he’s raced.

Only ever raced on turf, with wins in both Classic and Endurance distances. Had swelling on his RH middle of last year, but that was his only lifetime injury.

Remaining Dates

Fully Booked!

GCh. Powerful Soul
GCh. Mantle of Power x Blaze Of The Soul - ICh. Ring of Fire
14.3h, Black
$3,646,950 in earnings, 481 points
Race Record: 29(16) - 15(8) - 3(1) - 4(2) - 2(2)
Dirt Wins: Unraced, Turf Wins: 15(8)
Sprint Wins: 7(4), Classic Wins: 5(3), Endurance Wins 3(1)
Noteable Bloodlines: Highland Rogue (through Highland Raven, dam of NCh. Slew O’Scots and ICh. Starling), Seattle Slew, Cross Roads, Black Knight

Highlights include wins in the 2024 G1s Arlington Million, Breeders’ Cup Turf, International Stakes, and Manikato Stakes; G2s QTC Cup (2023) and Warwick Stakes (2025); and 2024 G3s Asian Beau Stakes and Coongy Handicap.

Winner at 2-6 YO, 15 lifetime wins, and 22 of 29 starts were in the top 3. His best year was at 5, with 6 wins out of 7 starts. Between August of 2023 and October of 2024 he remained unbeaten in 9 starts. Retired without any injuries.

Only ever raced on turf, with multiple wins at sprint, classic, and endurance distances!

Dates

May 2a: Honey Baby - Generous Bloodstock
May 2b: A Little Ambition - Sakura Springs
Jun 1a: Winged Victory - Desert Wind Farm
Jun 1b: Phoenician - Marshall Creek Ranch
Jun 2a: ShriekingOfSirens - Rainee Thoroughbreds
Jun 2b: Marjani - Hidden Oak Farm
Jul 1a: Sweet War - New Boston Stables
Jul 1b: FightFireWithFire - Tall Oaks Farm
Jul 2a: Island View - Gotapa Racing
Jul 2b: Night Myst - Desert Wind Farm
Aug 1a: Twist of Lime - Kismet Thoroughbreds
Aug 1b:
Aug 2a:
Aug 2b:

NCh. Tense Imagination
WCh. Crystal Rainbow x Affidavit - Cigar
15.3h, Chestnut
$8,613,300 in earnings, 508 points
Race Record: 32(20) - 12(8) - 6(4) - 2(2) - 4(2)
Dirt Wins: 8(6), Turf Wins: 4(2)
Sprint Wins: 5(2), Classic Wins: 7(6), Endurance Wins: Unraced
Noteable Bloodlines: Rainbow Quest, Cigar

Highlights include wins in the G1s Pegasus World Cup (2025), Toorak Handicap (2023), and Whitney Handicap (2023); G2 Jerome Stakes (2022); and G3s Sport Page Stakes (2022), Honda Stakes (2023), and Poker Handicap (2024).

Winner at 2-5 YO. Best year for wins was at 3YO. Multi-winner on both dirt and turf at Sprint and Classic distances. Unraced on Endurance. Two injuries as a 3YO, but none since.

Remaining Dates

Fully Booked!

Can I please have Powerful Soul’s May 1a slot for Sylvester?

Got it!

For Powerful Soul could I please have:
March 1 for Bold Lilly
July 1 for Sweet War

And also for Tense Imagination a June 2 slot for Antares if still available. Thank you!

I snuck a Feb 1 Slot for Powerful Soul for my mare Victory Lane

Got 'em! Thank you both!

2 Likes

I messed up Giant’s Frolic’s booking to Tense Imagination so I took his remaining June slot instead.

I have Giant’s Frolic marked as bred in a March 2 slot and Zodiac Spirit in a June 2 slot. Is that correct?

When I went to breed Giant’s Frolic it said she had been booked for February 28th, which has obviously passed. Maybe it wasn’t me? Maybe it was website gremlins again. Both were bred, so I’m happy. :laughing:

That’s…really strange, because I double checked that Zodiac Spirit was set for a Feb 2 slot and Giant’s Frolic in a Mar 2 slot, which was what you requested. I have no idea what happened. Oh well. Glad you’re happy at least.

Hey everyone, just letting y’all know I’ve removed the limit on mares per stable now that everyone has had a chance to claim any spots they want. Tense Imagination only has one July slot and his August slots. Final Scene has most of his June-August slots. Powerful Soul has a couple May slots and most of his June-August slots also.

2 Likes

Not sure how this works but could I book the Jul 2b slot of Tense Imagination for Joan of Arc who’s currently still in foal?

Got it! So, what will happen is that once Joan of Arc has foaled, your stable notifications should let you know she has an approved booking to Tense Imagination. All you will have to do is go to her breeding page and ship/breed her.

Awesome, that sounds easy enough! Thanks!

1 Like

Can I please have your remaining June slot for Final Scene? I’d love to send Angel of Darkness once she foals. Thanks!

Got it! You should be good to go now.

Also, letting everyone know, it looks like an early April slot has opened up for Tense Imagination, in case anyone wants to snag that.

If it’s still available, I wouldn’t mind taking it.

Thanks.

Perfect. It’s been arranged.

Tense Imagination is back to only having August slots, though I’ll post if I notice a change in that.