New Starfish Stables Stallion - FFCh Foolhardy

Either - she is due July 7

I have put her down for August 2. Let me know if you want to change this. Thanks.

BTW - I have applied the multi-mare discounts for both Wild Streak and Isobella’s Sea.

Here is the current schedule for Foolhardy.

[color=blue]FFCh. Foolhardy - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
17.1h Bay stallion by What’s It Worth § (Chef-de-Race) out of Foolish Question (Reine-de-Course)
Racing Record:- 77(62)-22(21)-25(22)-11(8)-6(4) $10,880,250
Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2008 (4):- Woodford Reserve Turf Classic (Churchill Downs - 8.5f Turf), Sword Dancer Invitational (Saratoga - 11.5f Turf), Man O’War Stakes (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf)
2009 (8):- Manikato Stakes (Australia - 6f Dirt), Caulfield Cup (Australia - 12f Dirt), Coronation Cup (England - 12f Turf), International Stakes (England - 10f Turf)
Man O’War Stakes[/b] (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf), Mercedes Classic (Australia - 12f Dirt), Hong Kong Cup (Hong Kong - 10f Turf)
Winner of the following Eclipse Awards:-
[b]2008 (1):- Endurance Horse
[b]2009 (3):- Endurance Horse, Older Horse, Turf Horse
[b]2014 (1):- Sire
[b]2018 (1):- Sire
Other highlights
9 Speed Records - 35 SW - 28 MSW - 15 Millionaires - Average Offspring Earnings $692,057
Offspring Eclipse Awards:-
FFCh. I’m No Fool (6):- 2014 - Horse of the Year, 3yo Colt, 2015 - Horse of the Year, Classic Horse, Older Horse
NCh. Hi Honey (1):- 2016 - Turf Mare
Ch. Fool’s Errand (1):- 2018 - 2yo Colt
GCh. Act the Fool (1):- 2018 - 2yo Filly
Bookings - Fee:- $100k   (If a stable sends more than one mare to him, there will be a 25% discount to all mares from that stable).

Feb1A - Fightin’ The Smoke+++ (Cirque Du Soleil)1B - Hopes Fight+++ (Cirque Du Soleil)2A - Arien+++ (Windward Farm)2B -
Mar1A - TBA (Cricket Hill)1B - 2A - Laugh Out Loud (Stillwater Farms)2B - [color=red]Minaret+++
3A - TBA (Cricket Hill)3B - [color=red]Flaming Silk+++
Apr1A - Wild Highland (Darkwood Stables)1B - [color=red]Kinda Sassy2A - In The Know (Stillwater Farms)2B - Wild Streak (Marshall Creek Ranch)
May1A - Just Like Ice (Generous Bloodstock)1B - Whispering Embers (Black Storm West)2A - [color=red]Back Streets2B -
Jun1A - 1B - 2A - Highland Grace (Windward Farm)2B -
Jul1A - Celtic Glory (Stillwater Farms)1B - 2A - 2B -
Aug1A - 1B - 2A - Check Please (Fox Run)2B - Isobella’s Sea (Marshall Creek Ranch)

He will be allowed 30 outside mares (max 4 per stable) and needs Owner’s approval to breed. He comes with a Live Foal Guarantee and is Breeders’ Cup nominated. (Starfish mares are in red and “+++” beside a mares name indicates that the breeding has already “taken place”).

Can i have a March 1b spot for Mamboquincy

Thanks!

Do you have a march spot for Best Queen? She was booked to Nightfight but sadly that is now not possible. If not the next nearest would be fine. shes due 1 Feb.

I’ve sent you a PM about this. Let me know if you’re OK with my suggestion.

I sent a request for Foolhardys february slot, if its unavailable can I get the next earliest for California Dreams? Thanks

I have set her up for his last Feb 2 slot and applied the discount, as promised.

I have set her up for his last remaining March 1 slot and have applied the multi-mare discount. I have also applied the discount to Wild Highland.

Hi Kim, I had to deny this request as this slot was not available. The earliest slot available now I’d a May 2 slot (unless one of the mares booked to him are late dialing and have to miss their reserved date).

BTW - You may have received a notification that the request had been accepted, but that was a mistake. I tried to change it from Accept to Deny but when I clicked on Submit, I realized it had not changed it. As I had previously booked that slot for somebody else, I had to go back and manually delete your booking.

Hmm can you just book an TBD mare slow for May 2? I’ll find someone with a due date closer to that time. Thanks!

Done.

Can I get the earliest open spot for Captivator please?

The earliest available slot is May 2A. Let me know if you want that slot.

Below is the current booking sheet (as of this morning) for Foolhardy (Starfish Stables mares in red). As you will see, there are only seven slots left. Let me know if you want a particular slot for him and I will add your booking in as and when they come in. If you want a slot which is filled by a Starfish mare, let me know and I’ll see if I can reschedule the SF mare, unless the breeding has already taken place (+++ indicates that the mare has already been bred):-

[color=blue]FFCh. Foolhardy - MSW, Multi-Millionaire
17.1h Bay stallion by What’s It Worth § (Chef-de-Race) out of Foolish Question (Reine-de-Course)
Racing Record:- 77(62)-22(21)-25(22)-11(8)-6(4) $10,880,250
Winner of the following G1 Stakes Races:-
2008 (4):- Woodford Reserve Turf Classic (Churchill Downs - 8.5f Turf), Sword Dancer Invitational (Saratoga - 11.5f Turf), Man O’War Stakes (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf)
2009 (8):- Manikato Stakes (Australia - 6f Dirt), Caulfield Cup (Australia - 12f Dirt), Coronation Cup (England - 12f Turf), International Stakes (England - 10f Turf)
Man O’War Stakes[/b] (Belmont - 11f Turf), Turf Classic Invitational (Belmont - 12f Turf), Mercedes Classic (Australia - 12f Dirt), Hong Kong Cup (Hong Kong - 10f Turf)
Winner of the following Eclipse Awards:-
[b]2008 (1):- Endurance Horse
[b]2009 (3):- Endurance Horse, Older Horse, Turf Horse
[b]2014 (1):- Sire
[b]2018 (1):- Sire
Other highlights
9 Speed Records - 35 SW - 28 MSW - 15 Millionaires - Average Offspring Earnings $692,057
Offspring Eclipse Awards:-
FFCh. I’m No Fool (6):- 2014 - Horse of the Year, 3yo Colt, 2015 - Horse of the Year, Classic Horse, Older Horse
NCh. Hi Honey (1):- 2016 - Turf Mare
Ch. Fool’s Errand (1):- 2018 - 2yo Colt
GCh. Act the Fool (1):- 2018 - 2yo Filly
Bookings - Fee:- $100k   (If a stable sends more than one mare to him, there will be a 25% discount to all mares from that stable).

Feb1A - Fightin’ The Smoke+++ (Cirque Du Soleil)1B - Hopes Fight+++ (Cirque Du Soleil)2A - Arien+++ (Windward Farm)2B - Mamboquincy+++ (Renegade Racing)
Mar1A - D

Yes please :slight_smile:

Captivator’s booking has been set up with the multi-mare discount and I have adjusted the fee for Check Please for August.

Lewis,

I need one more booking for an yet to be decided mare.

Any available date is fine.

Thanks

Could I please get a June slot for Devilady? she’s due early May. thnx so much!

Kim, Vivek,

Your bookings have been registered.

Vivek - Yours is for a June 1 slot. Let me know once you have decided which mare you want to send to him.

Kim - Yours is for a June 2 slot.