Ivy Creek Stud Lineup - 2022

Got them all! Please let me know if you see any issues.  :slight_smile:
Thanks for choosing my boys!

Can I add an August 2 slot to Fight The Twilight for Doll Face please?

Thanks

Got her!

Can I get Fight the Twilight’s May 2b spot for my mare Beldarin?

Got her! Thank you!

Can I get
Allinvain - Feb 1A
Ducati - March 3B
Exit Poll - March 1B and May 1B
Fight The Twilight - April 1B

Mares to-be-determined

Got all 5 slots, Kim. Please let me know if you decide you want me to specify mares!

Decided on my mares:
Allinvain - Feb 1A - Lady Montague
Ducati - March 3B - Give Her a Rose
Exit Poll -
March 1B - GCh. Anglesite
May 1B - Wild Fitt
Fight The Twilight - April 1B - Sunday Joy

Could I have 2 slots to each of your boys? The earlier, the better.

I’ve booked Dark Miss to Exit Poll for March (I saw he had an opening), so I’d only need 1 slot with him. Love me some Irish River. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ok, everyone has been added to both the forum and to each stallion’s page!

There were a few who were quick and able to “book” mares without using this forum, but since the forum posts were made first, I bumped the new mares back (but still kept a slot for them).

Please let me know if you decide to cancel any bookings for any reason so I can update and allow others to consider that slot.

Thank you!

Hi Alyssa,

Sadly, [color=red]Alicia Moore lost her foal to [color=blue]Exit Poll this morning. Would it be possible for her to get a “rematch” with him? From what I am seeing from this Topic, the earliest slot available for [color=blue]Exit is his March 3A or 3B. If these are still available, could I please get one of them for [color=red]Alicia?

Thanks.

Lewis

Got her added (& fee reduced to $0).

Please could I get a July 2 slot to Exit Poll for Nudge Me?

Many thanks

I’ve added Nudge Me both here and on his bookings. Thanks for choosing him!

Hi! Could I get Allinvain’s earliest availability for Blanket of Roses? Thank you!

I’ve got her added! The earliest I had was April 2. Is that ok?

Additionally, we’ve had a lot of bookings come in directly through the stallion pages. I have now updated all the bookings on this thread to reflect their current openings. Either method works (though the forum works best to reserve a booking for a mare who hasn’t yet foaled/retired).

I’m so happy to see their books filling up!

Yes, thank you so much!

All bookings have been updated to reflect bookings made directly through our boys’ FF pages. Also, don’t forget that our boys have always been LFG - while we hope that you never have reason to call upon this service, we offer it as our way of helping in what little way we can. Please do not hesitate to utilize this service if you should suffer a loss by one of our boys.

I’m incredibly interested to see how Ducati’s first crop does. I own a large majority of his first crop. Right now, 15 of his Ivy Creek-owned 2YO foals are within an inch of their expected mature height range (or already in it), while 8 are not. I have mostly been breeding him with later maturing mares, so it looks like he might be passing on his early maturity. Hopefully he’s passing on his talent equally well!