Hip Hip Hooray!

I just thought I take the time to mention that apparently FF is up to 100 members! WOW!
Congrats!

With a waiting list, even. :slight_smile:

Apparently automating joining was the way to go…ever since I did there were 1-3 joining requests per day.

May have to contemplate upping the limit to 150, but the one time we were close to 150 the game felt suddenly filled with a ton of people I didn’t know (which, of course, is a very technical and scientifically based measure of when the game is “bloated” or not :wink: :roll: )

100 wow that’s great :smiley:

I don’t want to throw a damper on this, but the real test will be if we still have those same people after a year :wink:

With a growing waiting list, I’m sure we’ll still be at 100 (or more) in a year…the current trend seems to be to lose a couple members a month due to inactivity/etc. More than that stick around, though. :smiley:

Wow, I’m honored to be one of the 100! And although I may not be the most active member, I don’t plan on going anywhere soon. :smiley:

Yay! Hopfully the majority of those new members stay active so the FF horses don’t have to fill most of the races sometimes.

That’s awesome! I feel lucky to have joined when I did. I’ll prolly still be here when I’m 50 years old. :smiley:

Nah, by then we’ll have massive virtual reality systems or something and FF will be some fancy shmancy jockey/owner/groom/etc simulation where you have to take a shower after you play because you actually have horsehair on you. :wink:

Or not…