Happy Birthday Shanthi

Happy Birthday! hope you had a great day  :slight_smile:

Happy B-Day Shanthi!!! Hope u are having a great day!

To Shanthi, with luff:

*A Note: I found the following while looking up the meaning of “Shanthi” on the web, it’s kind of random, and it is a religious thing but I thought it was pretty much nondenominational, and maybe everyone can kinda relate to it… So, here ya go (ehehe… ^^; ) *

Threefold Shanthi

The word Shanthi is pronounced three times at the end of every prayer, ritual or offering. What is the meaning behind this? The first Shanthi means: “May we enjoy peace for the body.” It means that the body should not get heated by feelings of jealousy, hatred, attachments and the like. Whatever news you receive about any event, you should receive it with calmness and serenity.

The second Shanthi pertains to the mind. You should not get worked up when someone says something about you which is not true. You must simply dismiss it as something which does not concern you. If you get angry or irritated, you are losing your peace of mind. You should say to yourself: “Why should I lose my peace of mind just because someone says something about me which is not true?” You resolve to stick to your truth and be true to your own nature.

The third Shanthi refers to peace of the soul. This peace has to be realised through  love. This world has to be brought back on to the rails and it is love and peace alone which can achieve this. Fill your thoughts, actions, emotions with love, truth and peace. There may be people who may hate us but love them too.

Annnd… I made you a present! I hope you like it…

i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/ … hanthi.jpg

Because you do so much for all of us–Thank you soooooo much, and we hope you have had a wonderful, fantabulous birthday!!! :wink: (w00t w00t! <3 )

Big Fat Monkey Love!!! <(ø(^______^)ø)> <–Monkey (complete with fat rolls)

Thanks, Moochi.  :slight_smile:  That picture’s sweet, and the info about the prayer is neat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

Better late then never, Happy Happy!

As with all the others… Happy Birthday!!

Sorry this is a little late. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Shanthi.

Always late, always late!

Happy [belated] Birthday, Shanthi! I hope your birthday was enjoyable and full of fun and happiness!

I’m Late I’m Late For A Very Important Date…

Hope it was a blast…

was totally without internet this weekend… but it’s back!

Happy Birthday to one awesome chick!

Heh heh… I haven’t been able to get on in a while…’

Happy belated!  ;D