For 2011: Jockey Fees

Ooo, jocks with superpowers! That would be cool.  ;D

That is cool haha.  Super Birdsong Man!

Is there a place to look at jockey stats?

We need to revamp the jockeys a bit. I’ve just went thru the lists and we have no apprentice jockeys on the flat side. The jocks on the jumping side are all showing as apprentices. 4 jocks have won 100 races and should be classified as Veterans. The lowest number of wins for the flat racing jockey is 111 this year to date. That would make any jock a vet after only one year of racing. I don’t think this is what we were shooting for.
If we upped the number of wins to be a veteran jock to 300 we would regain 2 apprentices. If it were 350 we would regain 8 apprentices and 2 might make it to vet status by the end of the year. If it were 400 we would regain 12 apprentices and 4 might make it to vet status by the end of the year.
Personally, I think we should go to 350 wins to become a veteran at the end of the year and possibly add 3 to 5 more green jockeys.

Just food for thought!!!

The other thing we could do is take the 5’ 1" jump jockeys and use them in the flats!!! Just saw that weight would not be an issue as they are all under 110llbs.