Firefox Issues

I’ve finally been able to sign-on to FF for the first time in around 5 days… both IE and Firefox were having some major issues, and Firefox is still not allowing me to open the site. I just ran a total browser cleanup, did a scan for any viruses and the like and nada.

In IE I was able to access the main page, but not able to pull up any pages from the database at all, and in Firefox it will not even allow me to pull up any pages at all. The error I am getting is:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OR User = 0 ORDER BY User DESC’ at line 1
SELECT Skin FROM ff_user_styles WHERE User = OR User = 0 ORDER BY User DESC

Not too sure what to make of that Shanthi, but I see posts from the past couple of days so I’m assuming its either my computer is having a heart-attack, or browser is kind of fubared, but it happened in both Firefox and IE at the same time :S

Lindsay

I already posted about this…this is because your forum login is not identical to your game login.  Please PM me with whether you want your forum login to change or your game login to change.