Denoux Stud Foals 2023

This little filly wasn’t due until May 11th, but we’re really excited to get a foal from French Resistance.

[color=red]PARISIENNE[/color]
NCh. Worthy Victor (G) x French Resistance (G) - Man O’War (S)
7.2h black filly

1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. French Revolution[/color], [color=red]Ch. Marseillaise[/color], [color=red] Ember Hue[/color]

14 Colts | 13 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Congrats on a healthy filly!

Lost a mare & foal unrelated to foaling, she was due May 2024. MSP [color=red]Ch. Mutual of Omaha[/color] (Gold ranked - 6.1). We had just bought her from Windward Farm last year and sent her to Quarren for a 2024 foal.

She was the dam of Ch. Terlingula (Brigade)

Sorry for you loss. Quarren’s pretty full for this year but if you have another mare you’d like to send his way (this year or next), let me know and I’ll set up a free breeding for you.

2 Likes

That’s so frustrating to not even get 1 live foal from her. :frowning_face: That would have been a beautiful baby, too.

Sorry for your loss. :frowning:

Yeah I was pretty bummed to see that this morning. Thanks @imagine, I’ll let you know!

I totally forgot it was May today, and was like huh! Got some foals early!

[color=red]ABBEY ROAD[/color]
NCh. Allinvain x One Lane (G) - GCh. Street Wise (B)

7.2h grey filly

[color=red]FASHION ROCKS[/color]
NCh. Too Stressful x Balenciaga - A.P. Indy (S)
Bred by Black Storm West

9.3h dark bay filly

[color=red]VESPA[/color]
NCh. Ducati (B) x Elm Street Dreamer (G) - NCh. Fleet Street (G)
9.1h black filly

Full sister to [color=red] [/color] (2022)
3/4 sister to [color=green]GCh. Upon Request[/color], [color=red]Ch. Black Widow[/color]
1/2 sister to [color=red] Bianca[/color], [color=red] Highland Princess[/color],

14 Colts | 15 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

They’re all well-bred, but HOLY COW, the two by my boys have some solid damlines! :heart_eyes: I really love their names, too.

1 Like

Great names! I own a half-brother to Abbey Road. Can’t wait to see what they will do.

1 Like

Somehow we’re even with fillies and colts this year.

[color=blue]PRYTHIAN[/color]
NCh. LiveLong&Prosper x Pretty Indy (B) - A.P. Indy (S)
9.3h flea-bitten grey colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]Ch. Priaxate[/color]

15 Colts | 15 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Great name.

1 Like

Got a chunk of new foals last night!
First two were bred on leases so thankfully mares return to the owners. I need to breed less horses haha

[color=red]SELECTIVELY[/color]
NCh. Daredevil Dan (S) x Best Choice - ICh. Candidate (S)
10.0h dark bay filly

[color=blue]QUARTZ[/color]
ICh. Quarren (S) x Ch. Bright Jewel (B) - Created
8.0h liver chestnut colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Ch. Dixie Jewel[/color], [color=green] The Devil’s Howler[/color]

[color=red]RED DIRT ROAD[/color]
NCh. Silver Wizard (B) x GCh. Walk the Line (G) - Cross Roads (S)
8.1h grey filly

Not set on name yet. Walk the Line will visit Zadar next.

1/2 sister to [color=red]Ch. Autumn Red[/color], [color=blue]Ch. Vigilante Justice[/color], [color=blue]Ch. Spinning Wheel[/color]

16 Colts | 17 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Congrats on the lovely Best Choice filly. Also LOVE the name Quartz - surprised it wasn’t taken.

1 Like

2 colts today, and still keeping pretty much even on gender lol We still have 2 mares overdue, and only 1 due at the end of the month for May foals.

[color=blue]DRACARYS[/color]
NCh. Too Stressful x Artemis (S) - ICh. Worth The Wait (S)
8.3h bay colt

1/2 brother to [color=blue]Ch. Gifted Detail[/color]

Very excited for this foal! Dam is half to the retired stallion Stressed so, hoping this is a good cross. We sent Artemis back to Unabridged for a full brother to Gifted Detail. I picked up this mare because I simmed for years under the name Artemis. Didn’t expect her to be sucha phenomenal broodmare!

[color=blue]PERFECT STRIKE[/color]
WCh. Strike It Rich (S) x Paint Me Perfect (B) - Gallant Fox (S)
9.1h bay colt

Sadly, we lost Paint Me Perfect in foaling. Of course she’s had all colts lol May change the name but it was all I could come up with.

3/4 brother to [color=blue]Ch. Tee En Tee[/color]

18 Colts | 17 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Sorry for your loss. :frowning:

Sorry about your loss. :slightly_frowning_face: But congrats on another healthy Artemis foal!

1 Like

Colts are taking over! Unfortunately, Meant to Be was retired. Been a rough few weeks for us with the broodmares.

[color=blue]ST. CHARLES[/color]
ICh. Belanso (S) x Meant To Be (S) - NCh. Moonover Boy (S)
9.3h flea-bitten grey colt

1/2 brother to [color=red]Ch. Bride to Be[/color], [color=red]Ch. Ascension[/color], [color=red]Ch. Dark Spirit[/color], [color=blue]Ch. Nindalf[/color], [color=red] Pride Lands[/color], [color=red] Flattery[/color], [color=red] Nightingale[/color]

19 Colts | 17 Fillies | 1 Stillborn

Sorry to see my old mare Meant to Be retire (glad I own a filly!). Congrats on the healthy colt, though! Great name.

Sadly, our broodmare who was claimed as a CW prize last year, NCh. Untamed Horizon’s was retired today.

She was dam to NCh. Uncharted, GCh. Windswept Moors, Ch. For the Ages, & Ch. Wild Horizons.

Thankfully we do own a grand foal, Louboutin who is out of Uncharted, but we were hoping to at least breed her once. Oh well. Took a chance on an older mare from Color War.

@Shanthi, she foaled last night as well, but the colt is owned by FF now. I’m assuming that’s a mistake