Cricket Studs 2018

Thank you!

Could I please have another LLTK booking, April 1, for a leased mare, Dance Boldy?

Thank you!

Coronet is now under my name if you can book her. Thanks!

Coronet’s booked. Everyone else is booked too. =)

Can I get the other Feb 2 slot to High Chances for GCh. Anglesite? She was raced in 37 races and limping was her only injury

May I have the March 3B for Ingenue. She’s due Jan 7 so she hopefully will be ready

Paul, which stud would you like?

Kim, Angelsite is all set.

Hi Cat,

I already have an approved booking to Demand the Best for Magic Crystal for one of his Mar 3 slots.

Could I please get the other Mar 3 slot for Townsend Silk? As this will be her first year breeding, as soon as you approve this booking, I will ship her to your stables and then, as soon as she arrives, I would like to process the breeding.

Thanks.

Sorry High Chances. Old age setting in ;D

Paul, you’re all set.

Lewis, Townsend Silk is all set. You don’t have to ask, since after January 1st the boys are first come first served, unless you need me to save you a spot. So, feel free to ship her any time.

Can I get an April spot to LongLiveThe King for Undebatable please?

He’s booked up in April. I gave you a May 1 spot. Hope that’s OK.

Great thanks, sad to say she has just lost her current foal to all jazzed up :frowning:

What a bummer. So sorry to hear that. I hope next year she has a live birth.

Could I send Auspicious to Dark Continent for April 1?
Thanks!

Hi Cat!

Can I book:

Dream to Reality for the Feb 2 spot with High Chances
Twist of Lime for the Apr 1 spot with Long Live the King
Talent To Amuse for the Feb 2 spot with Dark Continent
Star Radiance for the Feb 2 spot with Demand the Best

Thanks!

Hey, I couldn’t give you any of the DC dates. I gave your stable the next open dates.

I’m not sure what you mean by this?

Whoops! I completely missed your post. I was referring more to Lindsay’s post…and I think I had DC on my mind. I couldn’t give her any of the dates (but I typed DC instead) that she wanted.

Auspicious should be all set. Thank you!