Ch. Salty Turn to Chivalry in June 2
Ch. Call My Name to Foolhardy in February 2
The Princess to Crystal Rainbow in July 2
Ifyoulovedme to Worth My While in March 2
GCh. Allure to Foolhardy in May 2
Easy Decision to All Jazzed Up in April 2

Ta :slight_smile:

All bookings have been updated.

I had to move a couple of bookings to a slot later for Little Miss Chrome (Supernovaa Thoroughbreds) and for Ifyoulovedme (Vaucluse Farms) so please let me know if any changes need to be made.  I’ll also set the reserve bookings to the stallions themselves shortly.

~ Lindsay

thanks lindsay

one thing - call my name was listed twice for Foolhardy. The May spot should be for Allure. thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey Lindz!

Would you mind shifting Easy Decision to June 2A? The old bag is still winning stakes at 6yo so figure I might get her running through for a bit. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Lindsay

Can I get also a May 2B booking for Dawn Trick to Worth My While and a August 2A booking for Zephyrella to Void?

Thanks.

All right, Lindsay, I’ve got spots picked out.

All Jazzed Up - Indigo - March sometime
Worth My While - Song of the Sea - Feb 2
Foolhardy - Make A Difference - Mar sometime
Crystal Rainbow - Sahara Desert - Mar sometime
Bellagio - Black Magick - Mar 3
Gimme A Shot - Crimson Princess - Apr 2
Chivalry - Kimazaan - Mar 2
Void - Celtic Glory - June 2

Thanks!

All bookings have been added and updated!

Deanna (Gust O’Wind) - I had Void’s book open BUT had Honour’s spot reserved and a mare was bred in her somehow.  I’ve re-booked her for a March 2 spot for free because of the mix-up.  Please let me know if it doesn’t work.

Everyone - I’ve also set all of my stallions books to reserve only now because of the glitch.  I will check and update my stallions reserves daily so please feel free to book with with!  :slight_smile:

Can I have any of Void’s May slots for Party For One, please?

And can I also have Worth My While’s August 2A slot for Chicks Are Better?

Could i please grab a May 1 spot for my mare Little Franco to Worth My While
thanks Ashlee - Misty Lodge-

Could I get a March 1B spot for City Runner to Chivalry? :slight_smile:

Could I please get Chivalry’s March 2B spot for Revlon? Thanks!

All bookings have been scheduled :slight_smile:

~ Lindsay

Could I get the Feb 2B spot to All Jazzed Up for my mare, Klondike Nights ( finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=569 )?  She’s bronze-ranked, but her only two offspring to race to date are located at the inactive Windward Farms, so they’ve been getting fat in a pasture for a year or so.  They’re both winners, though.

Could I also snag the Feb 2B spot to Bellagio for my mare, Sovereign Song ( finalfurlong.org/viewhorse.php?horse=6351 )?  She never got a chance to run on the flat, but had consistantly high SFs in steeplechasing, including a speed record for 8.5f.

Could I get Worth My While’s May 1B spot for Gone On Holiday? I like how she pairs up with him.

Ivy Creek - All Jazzed Up is booked for all of February, but I did fit Klondike Nights into a March 3 spot if that’s okay.  Sovereign Song is booked for Feb 2.

Whispy - Worth My While is solidly booked until June so I had to deny the May bookings, but she is booked for the June 1 spot.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
~ Lindsay

Fantastic!  ;D

Hello,

My mare Somebodylovesme was booked to Worth My While for March 20th. Unfortunately she foaled way past her due date and can’t be bred until March 23rd at the earliest. Do you have any later booking dates for him?

Thanks,
Fleet Feet

Lindsay, Lady Rogue lost her Chivalry colt this morning - can I send her back to him for another try?