Clicker Lab 2026 Foals

Lovely colt and a fitting name.

I feel so sad for the people of Ukraine. I can’t say I really understand the politics behind it all but the majority of people affected by the situation are most likely just like you and I, just trying to live their lives. Terribly sad and I hope there is a resolution soon.

2 Likes

Congrats on the lovely Tense Imagination colt! May he run with the spirit and strength of his namesake. My heart goes out to everyone over there. I had a friend in college who was from Ukraine. Haven’t heard from her in years but I have been thinking of her a lot while watching this horror show unfold…

1 Like

Lovely colt and Happy Birthday!! It’s sad to see everything that is going on currently but hopefully it doesn’t dampen your special day!

1 Like

Thanks for birthday wishes! Today another colt, also named after Ukrainian city.

KHARKIV
GCh. Dark Debate x GCh. The Woman In Black (G) - Black Gold (S)
9h bay colt

He is a half brother to stud qualified NCh. Cop in Morgue, and to broodmare Ch. Tipping the Velvet.

Kharkiv is the hometown of my Ukrainian friend whom I met in Bulgaria several years ago. It has been heavily bombed and shelled yesterday. Quoting Ukrainian news reporter, Illia Ponomarenko: “Kyiv and Kharkiv have been shelled for the first time since 1941. Two men gave such an order — Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Putin.”

Spring is coming so I’m preparing seeds for my garden, thinking of Ukrainian gardeners and farmers. Hope they can soon go back and tend to their gardens and animals to prepare for growing season, and prevent hunger.

13 Colts | 9 Fillies

6 Likes

Another colt!

LVIV
FFCh. I’m No Fool (S) x Ch. Shes Too Classy (S) - NCh. I’m A Classic (S)
9.2h bay colt

Half brother to GCh. Femme, Ch. I Don’t Do Drama, Ch. Leeway.

Lviv is the hometown of my father, who was relocated from there to Poland as a little boy, with his three siblings and parents. My aunt says that she still has the address of where they used to live. I always imagined their ancestors as some kind of mysterious aristocracy, haha. Unlike my mother’s family from central Poland, who were just farmers (although I love farmers, now that I’m all into permaculture).
Lviv seems to be relatively safe still, although I’m not sure what that means anymore. I wanted to visit it, in fact I’ve never been to Ukraine.

14 Colts | 9 Fillies

7 Likes

Lovely colt.

I love family trees and wonder what my ancestors were like. Both my mother’s parents were adopted so very little known about that side of the family.

I hope if you still have relatives there, they are still safe and well.

3 Likes

LIKARIVKA
ICh. Unabridged (S) x Ch. Portofino (S) - WCh. Strider (S)
8.3h grey filly

Half sister to Ch. Béthune. A filly today, named after just another Ukrainian town. Funny thing, when I looked it up on Google Maps, I saw a photo of a horse riding lesson.
Lots of Ukrainian refugees coming to Poland now, can be seen everywhere but especially at train stations. People are trying to help in many ways, even by just making a heap of sandwiches and bringing them to the nearest station.

14 Colts | 10 Fillies

7 Likes

MINDFULNESS
NCh. Space Chips (S) x Ch. Sugar ‘n’ Spice (S) - Created
8.3h dark bay filly

1/2 sister to GCh. Eerschay, Ch. Filipendulous.

14 Colts | 11 Fillies

7 Likes

After a few hours of downtime, I came to find this pretty filly.

NARCISSISTIC
NCh. AndLikeThatHesGone (B) x Ch. Love Signal (S) - GCh. High On Love (S)
8.2h grey filly

1/2 sister to Ch. Luna Llena. Recently I’ve been studying the “dark triad” personality traits, and narcissism is one of them. Fascinating and scary!

14 Colts | 12 Fillies

4 Likes

Races are stuck, but breedings are not!

ONEOTA
GCh. Spiritofsaintlouis x Ch. A Sweet Melody (S) - Octagonal (S)
8.1h black filly

OSUNLADE
GCh. Spirit in the Sky x Ch. Summer Romance (G) - WCh. Secret of Love (S)
10.3h light bay colt

Half brother to Ch. Be Yourself, GCh. Defining Moment, Ch. Elfriede, Ch. Rogue Love.

Both mares will be bred to Space Chips.

15 Colts | 13 Fillies

5 Likes

Out of a leased mare. Hope this one is a winner!

UKRAINE
NCh. Space Chips (S) x Guinan (G) - Alydar (S)
9.3h dark bay filly

1/2 sister to Ch. Gin’Tak, Gringolet, Ch. Grish, Ch. Guiness.

15 Colts | 14 Fillies

5 Likes

Lovely Guinan filly. Hopefully she does well for you!

1 Like

U KNOW ME
GCh. Local Haunt x Ch. Yukon Gold - ICh. Long Live The King
9.2h bay filly

15 Colts | 15 Fillies

6 Likes

Foals!

PLOUGHMAN
NCh. Secret Handshake x Ch. Razamatazz (S) - ICh. V is for Victory
9.3h grey colt

1/2 brother to Ch. Der Blaue Engel.

PARTY NIGHT
California Chrome (B) x Ch. Romeo’s Girl (S) - Romeo (S)
9.2h dark bay colt

1/2 brother to Ch. Dreaming Out Loud, Ch. Superconductor.

17 Colts | 15 Fillies

5 Likes

It’s a Mother’s Day! At least in some places of the world. Anyway, remember to call your mother, guys.

REMEMBER TO CALL
NCh. Space Chips (S) x Ch. Ireland (B) - Created
9.3h flea-bitten grey filly

1/2 sister to Ch. Gateway, Ch. Gleann Bheatha, Ch. Kilbeggan, Ch. Nachtstück.

17 Colts | 16 Fillies

4 Likes

SEEKING THE PATH
NCh. Pay the Boatman (B) x Ch. A Room Of Her Own - Frankel
9.1h bay filly

17 Colts | 17 Fillies

3 Likes

TO THE LIGHTHOUSE
NCh. Pay the Boatman (B) x Ch. Hide n’ Peek (S) - NCh. Sneak Peek (S)
9h bay filly

Full sister to mult. stakes winner Ch. Calling All Souls. To the Lighthouse is a 1927 novel by Virginia Woolf. The novel centres on the Ramsay family and their visits to the Isle of Skye in Scotland between 1910 and 1920.

Only one foal left!

17 Colts | 18 Fillies

5 Likes

Last foal… the fillies won!

VIPERA
Frankel (S) x Ch. Tiger Stripe - Octagonal (S)
10h black filly

17 Colts | 19 Fillies

5 Likes