Clicker Lab 2023: NCh. Al Mundhir, NCh. Space Chips

Can I get a March 2 spot for Space Chips for my mare Split Personality?

Sorry but his March 2 is all taken, [member=4083]willagrey[/member] …

Oh whoops! I just noticed the red dots & the stable name next to it! I’m blind lol I’ll take whatever is open next, thank you!

I moved my mare Ch. Ireland to June 1 and gave you her April 2 booking :slight_smile:

Sleeplessinseattle foaled a stillborn by Space Chips, is there any chance he has a free slot coming up?

Sure, but only his August 2 is now open. I gave you a free booking. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks!

Sad news… our stallion, NCh. Al Mundhir has been retired, at a young age of 10 years old. Just when his first 3yo’s started competing at a stakes level, and he got his first multiple stakes winner, Ch. Al Hamra (owned by Rainee Thoroughbreds, bred by Clicker Lab). We wish our beautiful, talented chestnut a happy retirement.

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Hopefully his remaining foals will continue to run well.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that! I just have a yearling colt on the ground by him.

Its been a really rough year with stallions. This year alone I know we’ve lost Al Mundhir, Eighteen Karat (retired yesterday), Bellagio, Gilded Saint, Celtic Star, Dark Demand, Changeling, To Die For, Beau Esprit, and Galaxy’s Zodiac. And it’s not even end of the year. O_O

1 Like

Oh dear, I was hoping to send more mares his way. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh what a bummer, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Just as a sanity check I confirmed the ages for stallion retirements (active only):
minimum: 10.2 years
average: 15.6 years
max: 19.8 years

So I think this has just been a bad year for the random numbers. :frowning:

Really sorry to hear that. I wanted a few more of his foals because I rarely had the right mare for the right time for him. :frowning_face:
Hope he has a long and happy retirement.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Al’s early retirement. May he enjoy it for a long time.

1 Like