Breeders' Series

Hi everybody,
Ballydoyle’s definitive runners are:

• INSUBORDINATION in the Fillies/Mares Steeplechase - 8, 10, 13 furlongs for 3yo+ F/M - SC
  • WHENSEPTEMBERENDS in the Steeplechase - 8, 10, 13 furlongs for 3yo+ - SC
    …not a very strong team…but I am hopefull they can do well!

[color=blue]FF [color=blue]Godolphin’s possible runners are:
Things Like Fate in the 2 y-old dirt division.
Charlie Brown in the 3 y-old turf division.
On Display might take a chance in the 4 y-old + division… if he runs will be mostly as an experiment!
O Say Can You See will run in the 2 y-old fillies dirt division if she gets in.
Bejeweled will run in the 3 y-old fillies dirt division.
Definetly Bold will hunt for more black type in the Fillies/Mares Steeplechase division.

Possibly:
Seeking Sadler - 2yo Fillies Turf
Ima Lucky Cat - 3yo Dirt
Delaware Bound - Steeplechase
River Rapids - F/M Steeplechase

Not Likely:
Cruella Deville - F/M Steeplechase
Take Me to Alaska - F/M Steeplechase

Starfish only have one horse qualified for the Series:-
[color=blue]Demand the Best (leased from Cricket Hill) will run in the 3YO Turf Series.

In addition to these, the following horses, sired by our resident Sires, are qualified to run:-
[color=red]Play My Game (sired by Magic Glory) in the 3YO Fillies Dirt Series.
[color=red]Rose of Glory (sired by Magic Glory) in the 3YO Fillies Turf Series.
[color=red]Alleluia (sired by Magic Glory) and [color=red]Insubordination (sired by Major’s Flight) in the Fillies/Mares Steeplechase.

Good luck to the connections of the above horses.

Depending on how well she runs this Saturday we’re sending [color=red]Eudora to the 4YO+ Filly/Mare Dirt Division, specifically the 9f and 11f legs since she’s not a sprinter.

[color=red] Count on Me is on the 4+ dirt ,#43 Crimson Lad BS on nov 27,  will run
possibly also 12-11 #45 Lonesome Glory Breeders Series 9f,dirt ,$300k depending on energy level
on 12-25 #46 The Black Breeders Series 11f, Dirt , $300k

Why am I not able to enter Sudoku in the Seeing Starz Breeders’ Stakes? She is nominated for the fillies dirt series, and has run in the other two races.