Black Storm Stallions 2027

I booked At War With Love a July 2b spot, and Beratis had a May 1a slot. I do see Leanan Sidhe had an April baby so if the booking is too soon, let me know–his next available after May is Aug 1b.

Hi Shelbie can I get a spot to Beratis for Animated Crown please if available?

He happened to have an April 2b open, so I booked her there. If that doesn’t work, his next opening is August.

1 Like

Hey Shelbie, Alleluia was retired by FF can I use her slot to Beratis for Angel of Darkness please? Thanks!

Not a problem! I’ve switched them out.

1 Like

Hi Shelbie,

Can I get a slot to Local Haunt for Artefact please if you have room?

Hi Andy, I gave her a July 2a slot.

Current openings:

All That Appeal
July 2a/b, August 1b, August 2a/b

Beratis
August 1b, August 2a/b

Dark Ages
May 1b, July 2b, all August slots

Fivel
August 1b, August 2a/b

Honeydukes
All August slots

Local Haunt
July 2b, August 2a/b

Nobly Regal
July 2b, all August slots

Could I get the earliest slot to Nobly Regal for High Heart? She had a stillborn from him this year and I would like to repeat the breeding.

Sorry for your loss! The earliest I could give her is a July 2 slot. I removed the stud fee.

That works, thank you!

Could I get Nobly Regal’s August 1 slot to Ease the Tension please?

Done.

@dreadnought I gave Surfer’s Paradise a July 2b booking to Local Haunt as that was his soonest available. Let me know if that doesn’t work.

Can I plz get an Aug 1st slot to Beratis for The Grey Duchess (or Dark Ages if he’s not available) Thanks!

All set!

1 Like

@dreadnought I moved Mere Magic’s breeding request to an August 2 slot for Local Haunt, as his August 1 slots are all booked. Let me know if that still works for you.

BREEDING SLOTS LEFT as of August 29, 2023:
All That Appeal
Aug 2a/b

Beratis
Aug 2b

Dark Ages
Aug 2b

Nobly Regal
August 2b

Fivel, Local Haunt, and High South are fully booked for the season.

@DukeItOut9 I gave Go Go Dancer an Aug 1b slot to Honeydukes, as his July slots were already full. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

@DukeItOut9 Local Haunt’s only slot left is August 2b, so I booked Trick Me Once for that slot.

The season is basically done, but for any last-minute stragglers I still have August slots open for: All That Appeal, Dark Ages, and Nobly Regal. Rest are fully booked.