Black Storm 2028 Stallions

@black_briar I adjusted your May 1 breeding from a general booking to being for Indy’s Kitty specifically. Let me know if that worked.

1 Like

We have decided to send Saucy Magician to Beratis for the May 2 slot. Thanks. She is due to foal early in March and will be shipped to you shortly afterwards.

that worked thanks!!

1 Like

I would like to snag Local Haunts earliest opening for Cathedral Stone please and thank you!

UPDATE
Sorry for the trouble, but I have decided to not retire Death Eater this year in light of his performance so far (including a G1 Breeders’ Series qualifier win). This will affect @AllegroThroughbreds @Starfish @Chris @Leah @Black_Briar @Imagine who booked with him. Let me know if I can move mares to any of the other boys.

Warm Dust has been retired and all bookings added/updated. @AllegroThoroughbreds I was looking at the wrong list at first when I bred one of my mares and took Hogsmeade Dream’s Mar 1a slot to Warm Dust, so I moved her to his Feb 2b slot if that still works!

SUMMARY OF AVAILABLE SLOTS AS OF 2/21
All That Appeal
Feb 2b
May 1a, 1b
All June Slots
All July Slots
All August Slots

Beratis
Jun 1b, 2b
All July Slots
All August Slots

Church Mouse
Apr 2b
All July Slots
All August Slots

Dark Ages
Apr 2b
May 1b
Jun 1a, 1b, 2b
All July Slots
Aug 1b, 2a, 2b

Fivel
Jun 1b, 2a
Jul 1b, 2a, 2b
All August Slots

High South
May 2b
Jun 1a, 1b
Jul 1b, 2a, 2b
All August Slots

Honeydukes
Feb 2b
May 1b, 2b
Jun 2a, 2b
Jul 1b. 2a, 2b
All August Slots

Local Haunt
Jun 1b
All July Slots
All August Slots

Warm Dust
Jul 2a, 2b
All August Slots

1 Like

Can I swap my 2 mares (still TBD) for Beratis Jun1 and Church Mouse Apr 2 slots? Thanks!

I would like to move my Death Eater bookings to Warm Dust!

No worries, as long as he keeps running like that he’s clearly not ready for retirement! I always have a second option when planning the breeding season, so we’ll move to that scenario haha.

I booked Zebra Jasper for Feb 2b and Irish Wake for July 1b.

1 Like

Could I please move my two mares to All That Appeal’s April 2a & 2b slots? Thanks.

If approved for swapping my Death Eater slots, I’d like to send Hilton Flyin High to Church Mouse for his Apr slot please? Thanks!

Because of the issues with breeding, could Zebra Jasper get moved to next earilest slot for Warm Dust?

Updated through here.

@Chris I moved Zebra Jasper to July 2b, which is the earliest available for Warm Dust. Let me know if this is too late.

2 Likes

The Warm Dust Feb 2b slot works for Hogsmeade Dream, but I’m not seeing it show up on her breeding page.

@AllegroThroughbreds Because it’s now March, the breeding likely vanished from her end. I can see it still booked on Warm Dust’s page, deceased/retired mares still retain a booking so I presume it’s a bug. Unfortunately his next available is July. Would you like me to book her for another stud?

Ahh, that makes sense. She was one of the horses affected by the blank breeding page bug, so I couldn’t see it until yesterday. Would I be able to get High South’s May 2b slot instead?

@AllegroThroughbreds Even better! Looks like High South had a March 1 open (I forgot a mare I lost this season had that slot). I’ve given Hogsmeade Dreams the March slot.

Perfect, thank you!

Hi - can I get a slot to All That Appeal for Mord’Sith please? Where ever fits is fine.

Ta

Got her for May 1b.

1 Like