Black Storm 2028 Stallions

Could I get Death Eater remaining Jun 1 slot for Goodbye to a Dream and Warm Dust his apr 1 slot for Radiant (MSW without injuries) and his may 2 slot for Cine Secreto? Thanks!

I just noticed in my notes I also snagged a slot from High South before you put your boys up. I already bred the mare, but I don’t see her on your list so just wanted to check if everything is ok on that end.

Could I also snag Local Haunt’s March 3b breeding for Great Chicago Fire?

@Leah You’re right! I’ve updated High South’s breeding slots to include Beach House. Typo on my part.

Updated to here.

Hi Shelbie, could I please get:

Local Haunt Feb 1B - Princess Baketaten
Fivel Feb 1B - Seattle Juilet
High South Feb 2B - Separate Garden
Honeydukes Feb 1A - Wren
Dark Ages Mar 3B - Bitter Letter
Warm Dust Feb 2B - Pride and Glory

Thank you!

All set.

1 Like

Could I please get Dark Ages Aug1A for Sudoku?

If that last June slot is available for Local Haunt, could I reserve it for Lillyofthevalley?

Got both!

1 Like

Could I get another June 2 slot to Warm Dust please, for The Orca Spirit (P).

Thanks

Could I get the Aug 1a slot to Death Eater for Abyss Away please?

I’d also like to grab Warm Dust April 2b for Townsend River if possible. Thank you!

@Imagine since The Orca Spirit is both platinum and injury-free, she gets a free breeding!

Booked through here. Beratis has a March 1a slot now open.

1 Like

Could I snag that March slot for Beratis for Dobies Bight? She’s also an MSW mare who retired clean of injury.

Can I snag Death Eater’s June 2a for Irish Wake?

Hi Shelbie, can you slot in Fervent Lock to All That Appeal please. Whatever dates suits is fine.

All noted. @Andy I gave Fervent Lock a February slot.

1 Like

Could I get Honeydukes March 1 slot for Island View please? Thanks!

Got her!

Could I please put Sassy Fool in Death Eater’s April 2b slot and Hot Love in his May 1b slot.

Thanks.