7/6

An AWESOME day! I don’t think we’ve ever had such a great run. Sent out 9 with 3 winners and another 3 on the board.

2yo’s
[color=red]Surroundsound Love (Double Cross) finished 6th/8. She definitely needs distance.
[color=blue]Pepper Bomb (create) was in over his head and ran 9th/12 in the G2 Sanford Stakes. Back to the Allowances he goes.
[color=red]Daytona Weekend (A.P. Indy) was beaten by just a nose in the G2 Schuylerville against a field of 12. I’m so sending mares to Indy next year, haha.
THE HIGHLIGHT: [color=red]Crack the Bell (Dark Continent) beat a SCARY, extremely talented field of 10 in the G1 Phoenix Stakes. She’s already a champion, and just handed her sire his 3rd stakes winner (his 2nd having won the G2 Sanford today!).

Just purchased from the mixed auction, [color=red]French Resistance won her NW3.
[color=green]Time to Shine won his Open Allowance.
[color=blue]Glorioso and [color=red]Passing Fancy ran 4th-14th/14 in their Open Allowance. Passing Fancy will be retired to broodmare duties next year.

Mixed results, but good week for one of our stallions.

2yos
Joey the Giant (Giant’s Causeway) was 2nd in his NW2.
Take it in Stride (Strider) was 7th in his maiden.
Amazonian Spirit (Lasting Spirit) was 2nd in his stakes debut.
Forbidden City (King David) and Queen of Sheba (King David) crashed and burned in their stakes debut, finishing 6th and 9th respectively.
Highlight of the day by far was Lonely Victory (Dark Continent), who won the Gr. 2 Sanford Stakes.
Scarecrow (Highland Wizard) and Timbuktu (Dark Continent) went 3-4 in the Phoenix Stakes.

This week was an amazing week for our young stallion Dark Continent.  Lonely Victory became his first MSW and his daughter, Black Storm West’s Crack the Bell, smoked the boys (mine included!) in the Gr. 1 Phoenix Stakes.  Really, really pleased with his first crop.

Heading over to the 3yos
Trouble’s My Name was 3rd in his NW3.
It’s a Girl and Long Island 88 bombed in their NW3
Sludge was second and Dagnabit was 4th in their OA.
Arizona Dream (High Chances) held her own against the boys and came in 2nd in the Gr. 2 Barnard Baruch Handicap.  Things Like Fate didn’t fare so well, finishing 9th.
Odyessus seems to be coming into his own.  He finished 2nd in the Gr. 3 Autumn Stakes.

Congrats also go out to Godolphin Stable’s High Risk for winning his 2nd straight Gr. 1 this week. As well as to CDS’s HighjackThis for her allowance win in Arlington this week.

We had a good day sending out 14 and only 3 didn’t win some kind of paycheck!

[color=red]Graceful Flames-(ring of fire)7.5f NW1 Allow,2yo F, [color=red]2nd
[color=red]Cardinal Sin(highland pride)5f NW2 Allow,2yo[color=red]1st
[color=red]Intimate Dancer-6.0f NW3 Allow,3yo F,[color=red]2nd
[color=red]Boogie Boogie- 5.0f Allow for 4yo+,[color=red]4th
[color=red]Double Shot- 5.5f Allow,for 3yo+,  [color=red]6th
[color=red]Mi Amore- 9.0f Allowance for 3yo+ F[color=red]1st
[color=blue]Blood Lance- 9.0f Allow, for 4yo[color=blue]5th
[color=blue]Count On Me-9.0f Allowance for 4yo+, [color=blue]7th
[color=red]In The Fast Lane-(cross roads)7.0f Maiden for 2yo F, [color=red]7th
[color=blue]Pharaoh’s Fire-(Ring of fire) 7.0f Maiden for 2yo, [color=blue]2nd
[color=red]Wishing on Sunday-(as you wish)5.5f NW2 Allow, 2yo F,  [color=red]5th
[color=red]Devils Grace-9.0f Allow,3yo F,  [color=red]4th
[color=red]Nightlit Haze-(Nightfight) 6.0f Gr.2 Sanford St for 2yo,  [color=red]4th (our second foal to stakes place)
[color=red]Highland Priestess-8.5f Gr.2 Barnard Baruch Handicap for 3yo+,[color=red]5th. Think she needs a little more rest from her previous injury to get back in stride.

All 6 we sent out hit the board! Looks like the re-focus and getting training back on track is starting to pay off :wink:

[color=red]Glow in the Dark (WCh. Nightfight x WCh. Oscuro Arco Iris) is starting to look really promising as a 2yo. She won the 6.0f Gr. 2 Schuylerville for 2yo F, $150,000 and makes it two stakes wins in a row!

[color=blue]Von Lichtenstein (NCh. I’m A Classic x Lady In Residence) was beaten by a nose at the finish in the 6.0f Turf Gr. 1 Phoenix Stakes for 2yo, $300,000. Loving the look of my 2yos! :wink:

[color=red]Dream to Reality (FFCh. Foolhardy x Swan’s Dream) was 1st in her 6.0f NW3 Allowance for 3yo F, $35,000.
[color=red]Kimbo (GCh. Jazz It Up x ICh. Clendon Park) was 1st in her 10.0f NW1 Allowance for 3yo F, $25,000.
[color=blue]Earthwindn’fire (GCh. Major’s Flight x Times Ebony) was 1st in his 6.0f NW2 Allowance for 4yo+, $40,000.
[color=red]With All My Heart (GCh. Jazz It Up x ICh. What’s Your Dream) was 2nd in her 9.0f Allowance for 3yo F, $40,000.

Not the greatest day, but some good results.

[color=red]Major Secret and [color=red]Illuminate Joy were 2nd and 4th in their steeplechase allowance. First steeeplechase for Illuminate Joy; she seems to be slightly better than in her recent flat races.
[color=red]Luxury of Time was 2nd in her maiden for 2yo fillies. It was her second race ever, her first was a claimer from which we got her.
[color=red]Classical Hightail was 3rd in her NW3 allowance for 3yo fillies.
[color=green]Tizaflirt was 4th in his NW3 allowance, running without a whip.

We also claimed a cute 2yo stallion [color=blue]Opinionator by retired Ch. Irish River (silver), out of bronze ranked Our Juliet (Romeo). He was 2nd in this race.

Congrats Lindsay on Glow In The Darks win! :slight_smile:

That’s 5 SW and 2 MSW for Nightfight and 7.1 Silver ranking…almost to GOLD guys!  So excited for my boy.

Bah! I finally got knocked off the top of the leader board for money earning stable for the year. Didn’t do too bad seeing as I have a third of the racers the new leader Godolphin has!

Mixed bag, but at least that includes some decent stakes performances for once.

2yos:
[color=red]Brighid (Highland Laird) won her maiden. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Devil’s Chance (Devil May Care) was 6th in his maiden.

[color=blue]Robin Goodfellow (Irish River) was 3rd in the CTBA Stakes.

[color=blue]Little John (Robin Hood) was 2nd in the Sanford Stakes.

[color=blue]Rumplestiltskin and [color=blue]One of a Kind were 5th/8th in the Phoenix Stakes. :frowning:

3yo+:
[color=red]Singyourheartout won her NW2. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Dreadpirateroberts was 3rd in his NW3.

[color=red]Golden Aura and [color=red]Skye Song was 5th/6th in their NW3.

[color=blue]Aidan Quinn was 5th in his allowance.

[color=red]Jubilation was 4th in her NW1.

[color=blue]Chariots of Fire was 2nd in his NW2.

[color=red]Dal Riata and [color=red]Morgan le Fay were 5th/6th in their allowance.

[color=red]Ella Fitzgerald and [color=red]Celtic Magic were 2nd (yay :slight_smile:) and 8th (boo) in the Oceanside Stakes.

[color=blue]Leverage was 7th in the Barnard Baruch Handicap.