6/24

Busy day, as RC Bee sends out 7 and comes home with a 1st, 2 2nds, 1 3rd, 2 6ths, and 1 10th.

[color=red]Diamond Prospector paid back big time, breaking her maiden in her first start in several months. Dirt and blinkers it is. I love it when the horses I claim pay me back and then some.

[color=red]Ideal Ransom and [color=green]Twiterpated finished 2nd in their respective races. While I wish Ransom would stop being such a bridesmaid, Twiterpated is still kicking it at the age of 6, pushing his earnings over $100k. What a grand ol’ warrior, even if turf isn’t his preferred surface.

[color=green]Shoting to Space was a valiant third in a 13f turf allowance. Think the distance was a bit much but a paycheck’s a paycheck.

[color=red]Voodoo Cocktail and [color=blue]Love Triangle both finished 6th. Cocktail’s only 2, but Love Triangle was a disappointment. A surface switch might be in order; he does have a Grade 1 win on the dirt.

[color=blue]The Silver Cooper was probably tremendously outclassed in the Grade 3 Tremont Stakes. He won’t be revisiting the New York scene until he’s grown a bit, and broken his maiden.

Mr. Stud was the only one out today, since the less successful were all kept home to train for a bit.

[color=blue]Unabridged ran in 8.0f Dirt Gr. 3 Hanshin Cup for 4yo+ to improve his record (and try to reach International Champion status). He never fails, winning the race. He only needs 26 more points to win that handsome ICh to go in front of his name and make himself look more appealing to the ladies.

I love this guy.  ;D