6/22

We either did great, or we bombed.

Oddly, no 2yos this week.

Notachanceinheck seems to have matured.  He had another win. Maybe it’s time to think about some low-level stakes.  Dagnabit was 4th in the same race.

Trouble’s My Name won the 12.5f NW2, but Circle of Trust and It’s a Girl went 7-9 in the same race.

Nolanda earned a paycheck! She brought home a 3rd in her NW3.

Toast of the Town won her 3rd stakes.  Sludge ran a sluggish 8th in the same race.

Super excited about next week. More than 1/2 of my entries are stakes horses, including SW 2yo Initforthelonghaul (who is 1/2 to Toast of the Town).

Pretty good overall!

2yo’s
[color=blue]I’m Your Devil (I’m Your Angel) won his NW2 against a full field, with [color=red]Cherokee Princess (Boldness Shows) 12th. Devil has been worse than 4th only once in 6 starts so far.
[color=red]Surroundsound Love (Double Cross) ran 3rd/6 in her NW3.
[color=red]Ordinarily Yours (King David) is still figuring out how to move her big size and was 10th/13.
[color=red]On Dove’s Wings (I’m Your Angel) was 6th/9 in her NW3.

[color=red]Metreon was 3rd/6 in her NW3.
I think [color=red]Blue Velvet needs just a little less distance, running 5th/9 in her Allowance.
[color=red]Sheza Swan ran 4th/14 in her NW2.
[color=blue]Hollywood Groove is slowly coming into his own and ran 2nd/6 in his NW2.
Highlight of the day was in seeing [color=green]Scrambled Egg return to form and run 2nd in the G2 Dunston Handicap against a full field.

Nice to see I’m Your Devil pull off a good run

Only 4 out, but pleased with the results.

2yo [color=blue]Jacksonian (Dark Continent) was 3rd in his maiden.

[color=red]Jubilation was 3rd in her NW1.

[color=red]Ringaroundtherosie won her second race in a row, a NW1. :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Dreadpirateroberts was 7th in his NW3.

Good day here at CDS.  We originally wanted to specialize in 2yo and 3yo racehorses and I think we finally got a crop that will fit the bill.

2yo’s
[color=red]Black Heartbreak (Nightfight) and [color=blue]Bold Causeway (Giant’s Causeway) both won the maiden races today.

[color=blue]Crank (Irish River) finished 3rd in a full NW3 allowance.

[color=blue]Hollywood Jazz (Jazz It Up) placed 2nd in his debut maiden race behind stablemate Bold Causeway.

[color=red]I Can Only Imagine (Worth My While) won her NW3 allowance.

[color=red]Inheritance (Nightfight) won her third race in a row in a NW3 allowance.

[color=blue]Melancholy King (Strike It Rich) finished first time off the board in 5th.

[color=blue]Sadler’s Eclipse (Sadler’s Wells) brought home a 4th place pay check in a NW3 Allowance.

[color=blue]Sponsored (Nightfight) finished 2nd behind stablemate I Can Only Imagine in a NW3 allowance.

[color=red]Swing Jazz (Jazz It Up) perked up a little and finished 3rd in a NW3 allowance.

3yo+
[color=red]Cash Me In won her NW1 SC.

[color=red]Cross Strike continues to bring home some money by finishing 2nd in her allowance.

[color=green]Fleet Risk won his full allowance making this his fifth win this year.

[color=green]Gimme Th’last Shot must have heard me talking about sending him away and he brought home another win.

[color=red]Irish Radiance, though probably past her prime, finally brought home some more money by finishing 2nd in an endurance allowance.

[color=blue]Times of Glory got his second win this year in a NW3 allowance.

[color=red]I’m a Golden Girl finished 2nd in the G1 Nassau Stakes.

[color=red]Lovely Lady had an awesome run and finished 2nd in the G3 Regret Stakes SC.

One of the best days we’ve had in awhile.  Now that everyone is getting into a groove I’ve noticed an increase in performance. 

Got back from seeing the Lippizaners to find my horses were all over the place out of 7 only 3 won any money so I won’t  post em all. I had one shock tho my best stakes mare just didn’t want to run and completely refused to finish in the money she was waaaay back, maybe she doesn’t like the track.

Anyhow 2yo [color=red]Wishing on Sunday (as you wish) finished [color=red]2nd in a 5.5f ,dirt
[color=red]Mad Love a 5yo mare finished [color=red]3rd in an 8f ,dirt
And [color=red]Double Shot a 4yo mare finished [color=red]1st wiring the race in a 5f,turf

The rest were 6,6,7,and10th

Late news, as I’ve been away for a few days. The horses ran great in most of the races.

[color=green]Glorification - 1st in his NW3 Allowance. Another easy win from this great horse.
[color=red]Love Signal - 2nd in Woodbine Oaks! That’s our first Stakes place :smiley: and a big surprise from the mare which never placed and won only once. We bought her at Railbird Racing auction.
[color=red]Major Secret - 2nd in her NW3 Allowance. Good performance.
[color=red]Private Party - 3rd in her Starter Allowance.
[color=red]My First Coffee - 3rd in her Maiden.
[color=red]No Secrets - 4th in her NW3 Allowance.

Congrats on your stakes place, Hilda. :slight_smile: