4/22

My stallion, Isla de Muerta’s, career has had a sensational start. He just won his 7th start and his current stats are 7-2-3-1.  ;D

Finally sent some runners out (all those at foreign tracks are headed to the races, and all those located close to home/who’ve been away for a long while are resting up at the farm, letting the spring air rejuvenate them):

3YO recent claim, [color=green]Alyflame remains in Australia, following up his last win with yet another, 1st/6.  He made a switch from turf to dirt for this race, and if his speed factor is any indication, he seemed to like it better.  This guy looks to have a lot of heart, and his pedigree doesn’t hurt either.  He’s 1/2 to SW/MSP GCh. Assault By Numbers & SW/MSP Ch. Undying Flame, and (as you’ve guessed) sired by the great Alydar (I).  He’ll remain in Australia yet, to see if he can give us good reason to pay the $25,000 to ship him to NY.  Otherwise, he may wind up for sale or lease down there…

We also made a successful claim in England on this day, spending far more for a claimer than we ever have before by far.  However, we are extremely excited to welcome this boy to our ranks.  3YO [color=blue]Gilded Ruler is a Bold Ruler son who has run well in his short career, already winning the G3 Jester Stakes in Australia this year.  He remains undefeated in his 3 starts.  He is black with only a small snip, and stands an impressive 17.1hh currently.  I cannot WAIT to see what becomes of this boy, who will likely run in England a couple more times before shipping to the US.